The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ist-faults.html Rover's revenge: Furious driver dumps his £50,000 Range Rover outside showroom... emblazoned with a list of its 'faults' Got to love his idea. :lol:
-
I was in the car listening to the radio - and Oh Carol came on, Sadly and quite embarasingly, I knew all of the words and sang along I have just googled it, Neil sedaka sang it and I fear it was recorded in 1959 WAYYY before I was thought of and I think dad was just finishing his national service!!! How did I know it?? It's certainly not on my iPod! or in my vinyl collection, I could understand if i just knew the chorus but I had all the lyrics in the correct order !!! does anyone else have any unexplained knowledge of song lyrics? go on admit you have the black lace Agadoo lyrics and moves down to a fine art !!!
-
- 16 replies
- 669 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Technolog...icism_Over_Porn First thing to do is to see how good they really are, so i tried a search for "Police Forum" Up pops a Australian site, we are second on the list. On Google HATO comes up on page one, on Bing.com page 5. Make up your own mind. I stick with Google.
-
This act is sooooooo funny. I could not stop laughing. I hope these guys win. Enjoy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tu0PAbW75A...feature=related
-
Ker-ching! The Financial Services Authority, which was supposed to regulate banks & other financial services provider, paid out £19.7 million in bonuses to its staff last month, despite failing in their stated function. They paid out £13.9 million last year. One official received £90,000. The FSA has cracked down on bonus payments made by banks, yet sees no problem in increasing their own payments. They say they need to do it to attract & retain the right sort of highly qualified staff to improve regulation. In a risk simulation exercise in 2004, they identified Northern Rock as being at risk & likely to affect HBOS, yet did nothing about it.…
-
- 3 replies
- 299 views
- 1 follower
-
-
For once, it's hot and sunny up here in Liverpool. If only it was like this all summer! What's it like where you are?
-
- 9 replies
- 570 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182368/Postmen-threatened-sack-refusing-deliver-BNP-leaflets.html I hope they sack any Postman who refuses to deliver these leaflets. We might detest the BNP and their policies, but they are a recognised, registered party, and are just as entitled to have leaflets delivered, as are the Tories, Labour and the Lib/Dems. If the Postman get away with this we will have Tory supporting Posties refusing to deliver Labour leaflets etc etc.
-
- 16 replies
- 865 views
- 2 followers
-
-
SgtPepperband. Have a good one. Are there any Navy japes re birthdays?
-
- 40 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Aaaaaaaghhhh Thanks. I feel a bit better now.
-
OMG... best show ever... only this can happen on the show...
-
Following her recent success on TV, the job offers have been flooding in. Here's secret footage of her recent audition for the new series of Doctor Who:
-
- 15 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Ive just read Wasting Police Time by PC David Copperfield and Perverting the Course of Justice by Insp. Gadget. Can any officers tell me how accurate the books are to your experience?
-
On ebay for £39.99 buy it now! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=330334362733 thanks
-
I find this guy so extremely annoying and he irritates me immensely. If you agree just post the word 'Agree', if you don't just post the word 'Disagree' peace.
-