Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. nikthomas
    Started by nikthomas,

    I have this book for sale if anyone is interested. It really helped me get through the assessment centre stage of recruitment. It is as new. Looking for £5 inc postage. PM if interested. I also have The Police Selection Process by Ian Hutchinson and a set of the Probationer Audio CD's for sale.

    • 0 replies
    • 725 views
  2. Andi1545925587
    Started by Andi1545925587,

    • 17 replies
    • 1k views
    Andi1545925587
  3. Ben22
    Started by Ben22 * ,

    what could i pick up for my girlfriend on the way home to cheer her up. she broke her leg at work want to make her smile any ideas ladies i know the flowers was thinking about somthing a bit different? Cheers

    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    We must be careful, you can only put rubbish out on certain days.

  5. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6341237.ece I feel so bad. Those poor MP's..........

    • 1 reply
    • 291 views
  6. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    I am not after sympathy! I don't expect any! Mr DF has told me he has no sympathy what so ever! I have sustained an injury to my right lower leg, it is painful both on shin and calf, i assume it is sprained although I have never heard of a sprained shin and that hurts more than the calf does! I am a little embarrased to how I believe I sustained my leg injury... however I have been playing guitar hero world tour and must have done it being a little over enthusiastic on the kick pedal on the drum kit although I have really good scores !! m&mbm I understand you were top in your kick boxing sport, any ideas to what …

    MrsDarthFuzz
  7. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Given the circumstances of this woman, wouldn't the judge have done her a favour by banging her up for a year or two? http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Woman-year-live-escapes-jail-sentence-drugs/article-1001073-detail/article.html

  8. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    Hi I have been around for a while and had a couple of posts already. I didn't introduce myself before and realise how rude that was I am truly sorry. I have worked for the police force for 15 years, minus 1 year 11 years ago when I tried my hand at HGV driver (still have the licence) I then went back to "the police family" and have been around ever since! I am a civvie in the control room and work on the dispatch desk. Married to a bobby with 2 kids and the dog! I love this website and watched the forums for months until I got the guts to join and add my own posts, (I still need to get some balls to post on some threads, shootist scares me!) I…

    • 2 replies
    • 505 views
    MrsDarthFuzz
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Police-Rap-Slow-Ferrari-Driver_19204.html I doubt very much that ACC Croft thought the vehicle was stolen,(if it was stolen there was more than a good chance it would be travelling at much more than 25mph)more like 'get a bloody move on mate, my tea will be getting cold'. Maverick222009-05-16 13:54:35

    • 3 replies
    • 430 views
  10. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I have just found this article about GND's pony, following comments in Farmers Weekly.

    • 30 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1183407/Sister-barrister-killed-police-Chelsea-flat-siege-sues-Met-police.html Why can't these people ever accept that their relatives are at fault. This was a self inflicted death, by a man who was under the influence of drugs and drink. He is the only one to blame for his death. I hope her case fails completely.

    • 5 replies
    • 379 views
    Graham1545925480
  12. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    I have a HUGE spider in my front room!! eek..My lodger has managed to put a pint glass over it (and trust me, it only just fitted!), but now we are stuck! :smiley_help: Its the one thing I truely hate and its making my skin crawl...it keeps trying to climb up the glass too!! ...and tapping on the side.... any volunteers to rescue us??

  13. catprincess
    Started by catprincess,

    Hello all As you may of read on another link, my friend Steve Mead died last Friday. Steve was a serving colleague at Luton Police station working with me on B Section. He was suffering from a rare and aggressive form of Leukaemia, Acute Adult Lymphoblastic Leukaemia. Steve was due to come back on full duties when ALL returned. Luckily before he passed away he managed to marry his wonderful lady Cat - also a serving Police officer. His friends and also colleagues Chris and Matt are taking part in the London to Paris challenge and are raising money for the Geoff Thomas foundation. Steve was a lovely guy and will be sadly missed by all. If you have any spare cas…

    • 0 replies
    • 246 views
  14. Pointdexter
    Started by Pointdexter,

    • 7 replies
    • 566 views
  15. jimbo_2008
    Started by jimbo_2008,

    Hi im after a flat cap in 64cms, does anyone have any idea where i can get one from? my stores cannot get flat caps at all at the minute so looking to buy one instead, unfortunately my head is massie so struggling to get one in my size cheers Jay

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.