The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
"The Wire" is about to get going again on the beeb...It really is a remarkable piece of telly. Nobody is perfect, the results are muddled and the plot is incomprehensible at times without the aid of forensics. That said, "Starsky and Hutch" will always have a place in my heart, because David Soul was soooo handsome when he was young....And that car! My fella had an Escort at the time and he painted it red and white in my honour. That was love - it got keyed every time we went into town - too smart-arsy for Scotland in the '70's...Aaaah, memories... So what is your favourite cop show, character, car or story??
-
- 37 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This is one funny into. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uKz50B0wVE As for the film, probably crap. Not seen it yet. :clapping:
-
- 13 replies
- 889 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/8045040.stm I used to think Stephen Fry was quite intelligent, but I think he has lost it. He is about the only person who doesn't think the MP's fiddling expences is not important.
-
- 8 replies
- 644 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I found it an interesting watch. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kk4bz
-
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/1...e-just-so-ANGRY BRITAIN is the angriest country in Europe, with most of us losing our temper on average four times a day, according to a new poll. Going on this survey, i suspect most on here are angry. So what angers you? Mine is emoticons, that seem to jump into the wrong place, : when i finnished typing. :smiley_strop1: :smiley_strop1: Except when i want :smiley_strop1: them too.
-
I don't know if anyone else has been having this issue but I am getting extremely fed up of random 13 year old chavs trying to bum a fag off me.... I tell them I don't smoke and they get lippy. Sometimes I wish you could just pick them up and throw them into a nearby bush or something! Also noticed they are coming up with strange new words for insults! I went into the shop nearby to get some milk etc and some little chavvy girls who looked no older than 14 where stood outside and "asked" me to go in and buy them fags. Needless to say I politely refused and was called a "###### boff head" and "shammer". Needed to go on a rant because these little scrotes are driving me…
-
Hey, I'm thinking about buying a few books/dvds on tips to help you get through the Role Plays and what not, has anyone got any opinions (bad/good) on this? If you have any other dvds/books you find useful, let me know. PS: I can't find any DVDS/Books on the Interview section, such as final or A/C interview or tips on how you can lay out your written letters, any ideas?. Regards Cj
-
Two cd's for sale. 1) How to pass the Police Interview (Covers 4 competency questions at Assesment centre In Detail) 2) How to become a 'Police Officer'. Covering everything from filling in your Application form, Assesment Centre, Fitness etc. Cost £34 new about 6 months ago. Only ever taken out of packaging once to open and run hard copy from. I Passed Assesment Centre with over 70%, So they must have something to offer. ****JUST £20 FOR BOTH CD'S**** ***BARGAIN*** PM me if Interested!
-
feel comfortable revealing your name, rank, collar number and pnn address so you could post on a police forum? I have recently joined two police forums, this being one of them. Recently an administrator from the OTHER forum contacted me from his personal email address and asked me for the above details saying that they liked to know who was posting and also asked for my interests etc. I replied stating I wished my employment details to be anonymous. I am 3 years from retirement and to be honest don’t want to jeopardise my position by an innocuous post. I also pointed out that having to reveal all my details like this was not a re…
-
- 9 replies
- 882 views
- 1 follower
-
-
This forum must be therapy for a few of us on here, so to be a little self indulgent, I thought I'd post about my son who is serving in Afghanistan at the moment. Talking about it is certainly therapy for me as I am losing sleep hand over fist since he went. He is 23, married and has a 4 year old son. So there's another family unit worrying too. I was reasonably ok until the death of the 29 year old welsh guard last week. They are with my son's unit. So not only has another family lost a loved one, but it was also very close to home. We're all busy sending ebluey mails to them out there, and also parcels which keep morale up. I know there are some good supporters of o…
-
- 38 replies
- 1.7k views
- 4 followers
-
-
-
I have just registered this - wonder if the No10 team will allow it through! If they do, we must spread the news!! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/getoutgetout/BnGoU7C3OZZKCReCTQBCycK Your petition reads: We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to do the honourable thing and call an immediate general election. It is obvious that the government cannot carry on governing the country whilst not maintaining high moral standards themselves Thank you for submitting your petition. [ This email has been automatically sent by the Number 10 petitions system ]
-
Our psychologically impaired PM looks ill to me, and rather cross.
-
- 15 replies
- 730 views
- 2 followers
-
-
This is already being discussed here. I shall move your post across and close this thread
-
And a very happy birthday to Traffic Rat. :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: