Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. anyuser1546620243
    Started by anyuser1546620243 * ,

    I also have the Police Probationary Learning Package FOR SALE 9 disks, found it very useful whilst training - i have also converted to mp3 for ipods etc. and put in kee order for easy revision. Anyone want to give me an offer of / over £25 will get it, first come first served pls email to richard at : othersites@blueyonder.co.uk

    anyuser1546620243 *
  2. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Those who've been members of the forum for a bit are very familiar with Brutus's feelings toward most members of the medical profession. Today I'm right there with him. I went in this morning for a pre-op physical (I'm having a minor surgery next week--and no I don't plan to pull a GND). Last night I typed a list of all my scripts w/dosages and times per day. Printed two copies because I didn't know how many people would require copies. So the nurse practioner (read uppity RN), asks me about meds and I hand her the list. She proceeds down the form and I answer all her questions. At the end, she says, "So besides diabetes and high blood pressure, what other conditions d…

    • 5 replies
    • 332 views
  3. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    It's been 10 years since the famous Calendar Girls bared all and have just done a new one for 2010 ..................... Would you think it wise if they decided to do another one in 2020 ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/' target="_blank"> Mac 662009-05-12 09:43:49

  4. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    "In the latest example of innovative policing in Britain, the Gloucestershire force is encouraging members of the public to report people wearing too much 'bling' during the recession. They are also urging people to shop anyone who drives flash cars or buys expensive items without the apparent means to afford them during the credit crunch. The campaign, run with Crimestoppers, was launched by the force today under the title 'Too Much Bling? Give Us a Ring' with the aim of cracking down on those who live a lavish lifestyle on the profits of crime Gloucestershire's Chief constable Dr Timothy Brain said: 'In the current time of financial uncertainty, those who live a lavi…

    • 2 replies
    • 770 views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8048027.stm I think the last sentence just about sums up the Scum that Mockble hangs out with.

    • 1 reply
    • 239 views
  6. Lee2219
    Started by Lee2219,

    Hey all, just thought i would share this. To anyone who likes music like myself i am in love with www.spotify.com. Its fully legal and is free depending which package you have. I have the free one and every so often it plays a short advert to you (hence how it keeps it free) but it really doesnt bother me. The other options are 99p a day advert free or 9.99 a month advert free with some exclusive thingy's. Its brilliant but it is just a player but i play all my music through my laptop onto my stereo anyway as i am not into ipods and the like. SO actually it saves my hard drive. Try it, i'm very impressed and doesnt bung up your pc with crap and pop up ads etc!!

  7. Gringo
    Started by Gringo,

    Along the same theme as my earlier Shootist "dont go" thread, I have also noticed another notable mfh within this forum. Morek54...where for art thou? Another fierce, accomplished, informative passionate debator and whose opinions may not be everyones cup of tea but once more they are backed by sound, accurate, well informed evidence and experience. Opinions and the exchange of are the sole/soul of this forum and once more another member who I feel puts as good an argument forward as anyone has seemed to have jumped. Come back Morek54, you will be missed!

    • 2 replies
    • 274 views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    All MP's are now required to attend this two day course at the Queens Conference Centre.

    • 2 replies
    • 259 views
  9. o0lee0o
    Started by o0lee0o,

    http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/ play the above game and show us your score. Overall score: 4.09 Your inaccuracy by category: Parallelogram 15.5 8.5 2.8 Midpoint 4.5 6.4 0.0 Bisect angle 2.2 1.6 0.1 Triangle center 2.3 0.7 5.5 Circle center 1.0 3.0 1.0 Right angle 1.8 2.6 3.2 Convergence 16.0 2.2 5.0 Average error: 4.09 (lower is better)

    • 10 replies
    • 665 views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/8038773.stm I was always under the impression that you had the 'right to remain silent', unless the law has changed since I left the job.

    MrsDarthFuzz
  11. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    My son plays drums for a new band called Dogdirt Sandwich. Last night, they went to do a "gig" (?) at some rough-arse pub in a depressed part of Sheffield and which is the haunt of bikers and such like. He tells me that his band was due to play later in the evening, after another band had done their stuff. This other band were called "The Screaming Death", and he said that their members looked like something that had crawled out of a graveyard. After the initial tune-up, they played their first number, which was called "Walk Tall", which my son had never heard before, but said that the lead singer sang it with a deep, husky voice. I told him that, if it was the one I k…

  12. Philippa1546620365
    Started by Philippa1546620365,

    I have a How to become a Police Officer CD Rom for sale £12.99 for sale for £4.99 on ebay. A great resource for those going through the police recruitment process. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270388451030

    • 2 replies
    • 899 views
    Philippa1546620365
  13. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Here's Dubya in training for his new job, helping to police the 700 mile wall he'd previously ordered to be built along the border with Mexico to stop illegal immigration. There is a little problem there. The border is 1,951 miles long. Nice one, Dubya! Graham2009-04-30 12:45:19

    • 9 replies
    • 517 views
    Graham1545925480
  14. Andi1545925587
    Started by Andi1545925587,

    I went into tesco to get a smart suit for my interview and and asessment on wednesday. I'm skint at the moment so I found a jacket and trousers combination for £25. I went to pay for it at the tills and she charged me £5.87!!!! I said "are you sure?" she shrugged her shoulders and double checked with me, just the jacket and trousers yes? I said yes.... she srugged again, so I thought ok well fair enough £5.87 it is then. I just found out why... http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/...s=searchresults

    Alexis050891
  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1180220/MPs-milk-millions-quit-selling-second-homes-funded-you.html Here are some of the MP's who have had their heads in the trough. No wonder they tried to stop the publication of their expences. They must have been really worried if Sheet Metal Mick spent £100,000 of public money trying to prevent the publication.

    • 2 replies
    • 276 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.