Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sits down in the aisle seat and puts his blackLabrador in the middle seat next to the man. The first man looks very quizzically at the dog and asks why the dog is allowed on the plane. The second man explains that he is a Drug Enforcement Agency officer and the dog is a 'Sniffer dog'. 'His name is Smithy and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work.' The plane takes off, and once it has levelled out, the agent says: Watch this.' He tells Smithy to 'search'. Smithy jumps down, walks along the aisle, and finally sits very purposefully next…

  2. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    LOLOL funny but cheesy ending

  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.championrun.org.uk/ I was away from 1200 on tuesday until 1900 thursday night, driving the support vehicle for John during his run.(1.5 hours sleep during the 30 hours of the run). If any of you are feeling generous....................I appreciate times are hard.

    • 3 replies
    • 410 views
  4. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8028170.stm Charles Clarke, former home secretary, said today that he was ashamed to be a Labour MP after the Government cock-ups over Gurkha's rights of residence in the U.K. and the u-turn Brown took over MP's expenses. He's not the only one who has lost confidence in the Labour Government and, more specifically, Brown who lost his first commons vote on Wednesday. I, personally, can't wait to see the back of this Labour Government. Because of them I lost my job, will have to pay grossly inflated fees for University and am going to have to pay extremely high taxes when I get older to cover the cost of this recession. Socialism…

    • 1 reply
    • 344 views
    Cassius Bojangles
  5. Steve M
    Started by Steve M,

    Just saying hello from sunny Spain. I'm retired Sussex Police, Hailsham, Ringmer rural, Haywards Heath traffic and Seaford. I've been in Spain for ten years. If anyone is thinking of moving here and you want advice, feel free to get in contact. I know most of the pitfalls and have expert lawyers, who have been freinds since i have been here, and are very honest. They also speak English and are not afraid to take on other lawyers, and at the moment the regional government. Stay well and be happy. Steve.

  6. Gordon_Brown
    Started by Gordon_Brown * ,

    In the next General Election I will need all your votes. The date has not been decided yet but I am relying on you all.Please post if you plan on voting for me. Thank you, Gordon Brown PM

  7. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Hope it's a good one.

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...-IQ-of-156.html Elise Tan-Roberts was five months when she spoke her first word, calling her father "Dada". She was walking three months later and running two months after that. My kid said the other day Guiro, didn`t think much of it till i looked it up, turns out it`s a instrument played in the Shetland islands. :clapping:

    • 11 replies
    • 935 views
    Jaydee1546620346
  9. Cassius Bojangles
    Started by Cassius Bojangles,

    What is your favourite subway sandwich or normal sandwich and what does your favourite sandwich consist of?

    Cassius Bojangles
  10. Ian_C

    "Officer, can you take a look at my exhaust and tell me if it is legal please?"

  11. cmadlena
    Started by cmadlena,

    I'm a television journalism student at Goldsmith's in London. For one of my final pieces I am exploring the anti-prostitution points contained in the Crime and Policing Bill before parliament at the moment. I want to delve into the consequences if this Bill is passed, as well as the opinions of those with direct contact with the sex industry. This obviously includes policemen and women! For more detail on the bill: http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2008-09/policingandcrime.html I have been in contact with the the Met Clubs and Vice Unit, but understandably there are issues of time and commenting on political issues for an on-duty, working officer. I was hoping to …

  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Wishing Graham a very happy birthday. If you get presents from the 3000 Lings, you will be doing nothing but unpacking for a few days.

    • 11 replies
    • 352 views
  13. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    haha....can you imagine doing that over here. would never happen.

    Jaydee1546620346
  14. furryforest
    Started by furryforest,

    I had to get my rigicuffs replaced with Hiatt folding cuffs. The pouch is terrible and the cuffs fall out on those rare times i have to run. I'd like to get a pouch whereby i can keep the cuffs unfolded. I did buy one but it doesn't seem to fit my cuffs when they are unfolded. Does anyone know where i could pick a pouch up? Cheers

  15. flookyk
    Started by flookyk,

    Does anyone know if your force has a radio pocket for the LHS fairing pocket for a Honda ST1100 spare or know where I can get hold of one. Also looking for a left light bracket that attaches to the mirror mount for the same bike. Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.