The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
With all the crap going on at the moment we need a laugh have a look at this clip this guy is fantastic (IMHO of course) BJock2009-04-24 16:18:51
-
I'm making a playlist that I can listen to in the sunshine. Any recommendations? What songs would you be listening to whilst sitting in the garden? BBQing? on holiday? Which song might sound pap at any other time of the year but on a sunny day sounds great? So far I've got: Bob Marley and the Wailers especially 'could you be love' A bit of James Brown Nina Simone Stone Rose-I am the resurrection Dolly Parton -working 9-5! Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff-Summertime Gypsy Kings-Bambolero What do you want to drive home to so you can put your shorts on and get outside?
-
- 19 replies
- 701 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8013857.stm I seem to remember at the time one of the parents sl*gging off the police. We don't seem to have heard very much from the drivers family by way of an apology for their sons driving madness, but then people don't seem to have much thought for others these days.
-
A hearty congratulations to Traffic Bob, a new Moderator on UKPO!!" :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :clapping:
-
The Government announced the 2009-2010 budget today and, I've got to say, it looks absolutely awful. It does little more than increase taxation at a time when families are struggling to survive off of the average income. Taxation for those earning £150,000 and over has gone up to 50% 2p on fuel, 1p on a pint of beer and 7p on cigarettes Claw back tax relief on top earners' pension On top of this, the economy has shrank at a record rate and public debt is due to reach its highets level since the end of WWII. When will this Labour Government realise that all they're doing is making a complete and utter mess out of the economy? Thanks to the actions of this …
-
- 13 replies
- 569 views
- 1 follower
-
-
can anybody recommened a good book for a beginner, like for recruitment etc... anything that will help, Sam
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1172238/Another-security-blunder-Cabinet-Minister-Andy-Burnham-leaves-restricted-documents-train.html As Bob Quick resigned a short while ago for his error, can we take it that Andy Burnham will do the same. I doubt it, it doesn't apply to NuLabour politicians, only eveyone else.
-
- 7 replies
- 497 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Thinking back to the thread I started with on here about self defence and firearms, I think this is a video worth watching. http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2009/04/13/a-gunfighting-living-legend/ Where in here do we find the Gung Ho shoot 'em all yank that we are so fond of imagining? Of course, such behaviour would never be allowed over here. The idea of someone actually preparing to defend themselves is an anathema.
-
- 8 replies
- 397 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Written by a german police officer....... On the 6th day God was still busy creating the Policeman; an angel came and said, You are certainly taking your time with this model!? God turned around and said, have you seen the criteria which this model must mee. A Policeman must be able to run through dark alleys for five miles, climb walls and fences, enter houses which the Health Minister would not even look at and all this without creasing his uniform. He spends his days in a vehicle sitting out the residence of suspects, at the same time he is to carry out door-to-door enquiries, turn up at the scene of a crime that same night and early in the morning he has to appear i…
-
- 6 replies
- 582 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Deputy Head suspended over assault allegation. No apology from the lad's mother for her son needing to be in a class of disruptive children. I sometimes wonder at these parents. I know we shouldn't pre-judge the issue, but I can imagine the scenario.
-
Just thought I would say hi to everyone and introduce myself. Firstly I would like to say thank you to M&MBM for the very nice welcome e-mail that I got, so Thank you M&MBM. Well about me.... I am not in the police force, although it was one of my ambitions since a child, but not anymore, but I would like to be a member of police staff, if that makes any sense. I would rather work behind the scenes rather than on the frontline, and have applied for a position at my local force as a forensics intelligence researcher. I currently work in a school for disabled children with profound motor and learning difficulties. I work wth children with behavioural issues…
-
- 1 reply
- 439 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I listen to several Internet stations More Music, More Variety & A Better Mix QMR http://www.qmr.fm/ This one has something called (at various points of the day) The Music Jam - Music You Control you just search through their play list and pick and sometimes the next song is the one you have requested. Its very much an automated service during the week with DJ's taking over at the weekend. If you like non-stop Dance music then the HOT FM will be for you. http://laser-on-air.co.uk/default.aspx Radio Caroline may be in port now but they are available on Sky, on the ROCK FM in Italy/France at night and you can find them on the internet at: http://www.radiocaroline…
-
This is my 1000th post. I'm quite pleased with myself. I've drunk a litre of pepsi and eaten a donut in the last half hour to celebrate, so am now quite, quite.........hyper is probably the most accurate word. Of course, while I've been posting on here, I could have been enjoying my life in the real world..........but I do that while I'm at work....... I'd like to extend my sincerest thanks to everybody that I've 'met' on here for making me welcome. You have all given me something to think about - some serious, some funny, and some downright odd. I've had some proper laughs at some of the threads here and had some moments when I've felt angry at the injustice of eve…
-
- 20 replies
- 571 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Beer goggles are the age-old get-out clause for justifying a romantic encounter with someone who inexplicably turned ugly in the few hours after you left the pub... [Full story"> Well, that's my theory blown out of the water!
-
- 53 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8011329.stm The outcome is surprising.