Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. JFC
    Started by JFC,

    sorry that I have to keep reposting, I am unable to edit the originals. I have done some more: Enjoy.... They are free to use! To place the image in your sig block, copy and paste the image url and place at the end.

  2. SerenityBlue
    Started by SerenityBlue,

    Has anyone got anything exciting planned over this Easter weekend??

    • 10 replies
    • 755 views
    Merlotmonster
  3. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Here's a clip from a Spanish newspaper: Unemployed immigrants going home So far, some 4,000 unemployed immigrants in Spain have chosen to return to their country of origin. In November the government launched a new plan to reduce unemployment in Spain. The plan includes returning unemployed immigrants of 19 different nationalities to their own countries. According to an agreement with the Seguridad Social, immigrants can take 60% of their unemployment benefits with them against a promise not to return to Spain for the next three years. The great majority of the immigrants who have accepted the offer are South American. What an excellent idea someone had!

    • 1 reply
    • 264 views
  4. chelle1606
    Started by chelle1606,

    Hello all Well im new on here and ive been having a rummage through the site and replied to a few topics, even created some!!! and found it all very helpfull. But what im really trying to do is find anyone at all who is in the same boat as me, going through the recruitment process for dyfed powys police. There doesnt seem to be many threads regarding DP at all , can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Would you buy insurance from these two. Maverick222009-02-20 13:09:13

    • 37 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    Just wondering. Do all forces have cake fine procedures! they are given for a number of "offences" I had one for when the Transmit switch stuck and I accidently swore on air. If you get an award of any description! and a number of other reasons... do you have cake fines? if so for what offences?

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1168403/Im-picked-just-Im-woman-says-Jacqui-Smith.html we have had the RACE CARD played a few times, now we have the WOMAN CARD, this could be catching.

  8. sgtpepperband
    Started by sgtpepperband,

    I saw a teenage boy laying in the street the other day - he had been stabbed. A victim of a tragic but worryingly not uncommon crime, which seems to be increasing as each month go by. I am not going to attempt to explain the knife and gun culture which seems to place so little value on human life, nor am I going to suggest remedies - plenty of other people have been doing that. What I do want to nail on the head is the way that an appalling act of senseless violence is used by some people to blame away all of society’s ills on immigrants. The first thing to say is that I have no idea where this boy was born, or for that matter where his attackers were from; all I…

    • 7 replies
    • 450 views
  9. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click News of great import has reached the BBC from the north-west of England. A pub landlord in Oldham is to introduce organized queueing to get to the bar in his pub. Do any of you have problems getting to the bar, & how do you resolve them? Personally, I find that liberal application of my trusty pick-axe handle cuts a good enough swathe through the masses. I might have made that last bit up.

    Graham1545925480
  10. BlueJustice
    Started by BlueJustice,

    Was just wondering, what made you become/ want to become a police officer?

  11. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    Kevin Johnson was stabbed to death by a group of youths after confronting them outside his home and asking them to keep the noise down.. His attackers stabbed him to death after inviting him 'To meet Mr Stanley', they then ran off and stabbed a second victim... His family have been denied compensation because he significantly contributed towards his own death by fighting off his attackers!!!! The maximum compensation available for victims of violent crime is the grand sum of £11,000 ... Yet recent figures showed that inmates in British prisons were awarded £6.5million for injuries between 2005 and 2007, for claims including assaults, medical negligence, unlawful detent…

    IveToldYouOnce
  12. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Anyone read any of them? They are supposed to be very good & I've just started reading some of his work, so far so good. I've wanted to read some of his stuff for a while but today, I went into WH Smith's & his books are on a 'buy 1 get 1 half price' deal so it was too good to resist really . I've started reading Dead Simple & have Looking Good Dead waiting to be read. Peter James

    sgtpepperband
  13. WannabePC4
    Started by WannabePC4,

    What are your favourite games? Board games/computer games/puzzles etc.... My favourite game has to be "Pac man" I love it!! My favourite puzzle has to be the rubix cube, especially as I did manage to solve it! wahoooooooooo I REALLY liked "Operation" up untill christmas just gone when my parents brought it for me again I'm not as good at it now as I was when i was 5/6 lol....I seemed to get all the difficult peices to have to get out. I also really like the game "Cranium" and "Pictionary"!

    • 12 replies
    • 882 views
    Jaydee1546620346
  14. george76271546620128
    Started by george76271546620128,

    If anyone wants my book (its from ISP Consultancy) Im pretty much done with it. First to PM your address gets it next week.

    • 1 reply
    • 648 views
    george76271546620128
  15. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    OK, I know it has been mentioned on this forum before, but I strongly suggest you check this site. http://www.petrolprices.com You have to register but I have been a member for 2 years, and you DO NOT get spam, just important updates. It is worth it,, trust me It is a great site for keeping upto date with whats happening with fuel duty, and has template letters to send to MP's etc. There is also a good part of the site here which will show you how much YOU spend of fuel tax each week / month and year. Let me know what you think of the site.

    • 3 replies
    • 348 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.