The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
He was trying to break into next door's upstairs window...
-
Hello I have for sale x2 police recruitment books. They are both asnew condition. Bought from amazon about 2 months ago cost £20 for both. Sell for £14 inc postage. Please email me sabatman@googlemail.com if your interested. Prefer paypal, can take cheque. Thanks. The name of the books are: Passing the police recruit assessment process (peter cox) The police selection process( Ian Hutchison). Would swap for Blackstones student police officers handbook 2008 or 2009.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1169142/Crack-cocaine-shame-teacher-keeps-job--hes-excellent-role-model.html An excellent 'role-model', who just happened to find a bag of cocaine in the toilet as a bouncer was looking over the top of the cubicle. Likely story, but then he is a teacher, they are used to telling stories.
-
- 5 replies
- 271 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey team, I'm looking for a decent, secure car park that offers discount to police officers. As the title says it is Manchester. Also, does any body still get their force discount books from the federation? We used to, but don't seem to any more. Would be intresting to see what other discounts are available, maybe any websites showing the info. Cheers
-
-
Guys & Gals, I have noticed a number of people mention playing Xbox live whilst I have been reading this forum. I too have an Xbox that I play to death when I have the time. So I thought why not share our gamertags and get playing some games together? However, I understand that some people may not want to post their tags but we could work round that and do it via PM. It'll be nice to get some other coppers and soon to be coppers on my friends list. So what you reckon peoples? Game for it???? EDIT: Just for the record, when I say coppers and soon to be coppers, this includes PCSO's & HATO's etc. Didnt mean to leave you guys out!!!!
-
-
I have a fridge for sale that was brand new and only used for 5 weeks in Finchley Section housing. Would accept £50 ono. The fridge is a brilliant size and you can get over a weeks food in it. It is a retro looking fridge too.
-
Hello chaps and chappesses, andd how is evereyone? Having knackered my knee up 4 weeks shy of going on borough for my 5 weeks coached training (hopefully, it's bearable to walk on by Tuesday, because then I've still got a shot at completing training without being backclassed by 5 weeks), I thought I'd make the best of it by taking the the opportunity to jump on a friends computer (not literally) and say hello! Thats it really... Welshy
-
-
Gerry Adams meets with Ismail Haniyeh in Gaza to swap terrorism stories. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3699531,00.html Such a missed opportunity.
-
I have just been given a book of newspaper "non-headlines". Having seen similar in the local and national press, how about recording some? My starter for ten: Two empty passenger trains travelling towards each other on the same line came to a halt 100 yards apart. A Connex spokesman said safety measures stopped them colliding. (The Times) Police who went to round up some straying sheep in Derbyshire found that the animals had already returned to their field. (Matlock Mercury) A sea search launched after two divers failed to surface off Portland Bill was called off after they surfaced. (Dorset Echo) Horsham coat hanger theft - verdict. (We…
-
-
- 1 reply
- 297 views
- 1 follower
-
-
What's your favourite type of egg to get at Easter? I'm a huge fan of Yorkie eggs. The chocolate they use to make the egg tastes amazing, and you get 2 Yorkies! What more could a man want?!
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1168773/Man-accused-killing-father-electronic-tag-removed--party-weekend-away.html No wonder many people believe our CJS is rubbish. Another potty Judge making a mockery of the system.