The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
why is he pulling that face, has he got toothache?
-
- 15 replies
- 570 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The idea for this thread came from a post by Timbo59 (thanks Timbo) as follows:- I do know to avoid those puffed up packets of salads, they contain a gas to preserve the contents which deteriorate very rapidly when opened. There must be lots of shopping tips out there or marketing practices that need to be exposed. Here is your chance to share these with others.
-
- 31 replies
- 907 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Took me a minute, is something missing or were no forum members born on this day?
-
-
I have just watched tonights edition of Questiontime , amongst the panel was Eric Pickles , The Conservative Party Chairman .......... I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears .......... THIS man looks and sounds like a Blackpool Seafront Chip Shop Owner ....... He got SAVAGED by the audience and other panelists over his second home in Central London , for which he has claimed the allowance for many years ! He lives a mere 37 miles from Westminster but CLAIMS to have to leave his constituency home in Brentwood, Essex at 05.30 am to get to Westminster for 09.30 !!!!!!!!!! What a complete load of b****cks ! I have checked The Anglia Trains website and there are frequent trains…
-
- 8 replies
- 575 views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
Well here is mine, kindly found by one Andrewrossburgess. Looking back on it now, i was so wet behind the ears. :lol: http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?...c=22392&hl=
-
- 26 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just brought my daily pack of crisps and it got me thinking. Bear in mind this is random, Do you remember the good old days when you would buy a packet of your favourite crisps, open up the packet and see it packed up to the top with those potato lovelies? These days, you buy a packet of crisps, for more money than they ever used to be and despite the big packaging they're barely half full! Isn't that just significant to the way this world is going? I always think, why don't they make the packets smaller if they're barely going to fill them, surely less packaging would leave them financially better off? That's my stupid rant over! Now i'm going to go and enjoy my c…
-
- 32 replies
- 973 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 15 replies
- 836 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Sorry, Croby, this is already being discussed in False Claim by Home Sec. To avoid duplication, I am closing this thread and moving this post into there.
-
I'm presently in a posh hotel in the centre of Stockholm with my missus and youngest daughter. Today, it's been about -5 degrees and we're having high winds and snow blizzards. While I'm here traipsing around between colleges in districts like Södermalm and Uppsala (on public transport!), and going to meetings, and grafting until about 8pm or 9pm each evening marking MA dissertations, the 'girls' are out enjoying the shopping paradise that is Stockholm. With centres like Åhléns barely 100 yards from the hotel, they're probably spending cash faster than I can earn it. That's not to mention having a day at a spa with facials, massages, wallowing in expensive mud and then…
-
- 21 replies
- 688 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/notting...ire/7969758.stm Computer tan' website scores hit A website ironically claiming to offer users an all-year tan through their computer screens has received more than one million hits in two months. Tried it, not work, not pleasant.
-
I'm on a bit of a downer. My son, a soldier has just gone to Afghanistan for 6 months leaving his wife and 3 year old son in Northern Ireland. I know it's what he signed up to do, and being in a disciplined service myself I should handle it better, but I am losing a lot of sleep. I also know that because he is RA, he should also be reasonably safe, but they are sending RA to sweep areas on foot now too. He is confident, and says they need him there to keep 'the young ones' right, he is just 22 himself!!!! Anyone else got family out there? Don't worry, I'll get a grip soon...............
-
- 14 replies
- 635 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I realise that Stan Still has briefly addressed the topic of being on Facebook himself . This BBC article shows that the U.K. Government is planning to follow other countries in utilising the social network site for data collection.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7962631.stm It has proven very useful in tracking.... who people hang out with, their opinions, hobbies, interests, travel plans and profiling for various security agencies and is a veritable goldmine of information for Police Forensic Psychologists. It is also a very handy tool for adding information to Police and Homeland Security "Known Associates" screens! "Come into my par…
-
- 20 replies
- 651 views
- 1 follower
-
-
So Series 5 starts this evening. I started watching the Apprentice at Series 2 when my wife made me. It was brilliant. I cannot get over how stupid some of the people are on it. For me, it is great entertainment. I seem to recall Sir Alan saying that he would only do 5 series of the programme. If that is correct, it would be good to bring to a halt after this one and have a break. I understand the US version happens every year and I don't think it is as watched than if you do it every once in a while. Have a look at the contestants here: www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice
-
- 20 replies
- 941 views
- 1 follower
-