Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Comon folks pick your winner, dump it on here. http://www.ladbrokes.com/easybet?AFF_ID=23...B&HBX_OU=50 Mine is Snowy morning E/W 28/1

    • 13 replies
    • 813 views
    PCSO Mickyboy
  2. daniel1545925600
    Started by daniel1545925600,

    Hi I manage a small organisation based in Exeter, Devon called The Ivy Project. In this role I work in partnership with Police, PCSOs, Fire Service and others to try and reduce anti-social behaviour by young people we also work with young people who have mental health issues, disabilities, are in care or leaving care, are homeless or vulnerably housed, have drug or alcohol issues, survivors of abuse, young carers... really any young person or young adult that wants support with their deveopment. My work takes over much of my life, although I do have a young family and I'm also studying at Masters level in Plymouth at University of St Mark and St John (MarJon) a cours…

    • 2 replies
    • 495 views
  3. SerenityBlue
    Started by SerenityBlue,

    I think I must read too quickly, I'm constantly getting stopped by flood control!!!!

    • 21 replies
    • 961 views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    this was placed up sometime ago, by TheHighwayMan, :smiley_notworthy: but for those who have not seen it, enjoy http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php Click bottom right to view picture.

    • 2 replies
    • 568 views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1164447/Anglers-arrested-DNA-tested-anti-terror-police-using-laser-pens-scare-ducks.html crime etc must be very low in Thames Valley if this is all they have to deal with. I'm sure this could have all be sorted at the Lakeside, why the need to detain the men, sounds abit 'sledgehammer to crack a nut'.

  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1168438/Popes-views-homosexuality-step-regular-Catholics-says-Tony-Blair.html I hoped we had seen the last of that smarmy git, Teflon Blair. Now he is telling the RC Church how it should run it's business. Rumour has it that Teflon wants to be Pope when the old Kraut snuffs it.

  7. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Jacqui Smith, the strolling Home Secretary of no fixed abode, has suggested that householders be issued with vouchers to get a 10% discount at BHS on new locks for their houses' doors & windows. Wow! Such depth of insight! I wonder why no one has thought of that before? So, you see. It's not the burglar's fault for breaking into your property, it's yours for not having good enough locks on your doors & windows! A couple of problems there, Jacqui. Locks don't stop people breaking through your door, nor do they stop people smashing your window, or using a glass-cutter on it. There's an old saying: Locks are for keeping honest people out. …

    • 0 replies
    • 276 views
    Graham1545925480
  8. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    In sober suit and clutching a bright carrier bag, could this really be the Home Secretary emerging from one of the saucier High Street stores? In this week of all weeks, some might say she'd be a fool not to treat herself to a little retail therapy. And considering her husband's rather adventurous viewing habits, Jacqui Smith would be perfectly justified in showing her own broad-minded streak. Ann Summers offers everything from naughty maid's outfits to fluffy handcuffs. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1166245/Oh-Jacqui-surely-you.html What do you think is in Jacqui's bag and do you think she actually paid for it ? Mac 662009-04-01 08:00:17

    Graham1545925480
  9. RTT
    Started by RTT,

    At the weekend I bought a dyson DC14 origin, it was an absolute bargain, they usually sell for £195 and I got mine for £129 as it was ex display. It has awesome suction and since I got it home I've managed to fill it twice. It even has a tool to extend up to the light fittings - to get those tricky cobwebs! Does life get any better??? What did you buy??

    specialteacher1546081026
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Hurrah, benno's back.

    • 20 replies
    • 672 views
  11. Misery Guts
    Started by Misery Guts,

    Evenin all..... (oh crap, I've probably just ruined my future in this forum!!!!!) Any way, hi there. I've been lurking around in the shadows for many a month now, too afraid to register incase I jinxed my application and, having now had my day1 results I figured wth, get signed up and get some questions answered, so here I am...... The story goes, back in november I applied to be a PC in Dorset, on one of their extremely rare recruiting campaigns, was successful at paper sift, and again at day 1 but, alas, as "places are extremely limited" I was not among the top scorers and therefor could not be a Dorset Dibble.... So after long talks with my wife (an…

    • 3 replies
    • 564 views
  12. Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!
    Started by Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!,

    Is anyone else getting pestered by a poster from the FOTL forum who is sending annoying and insulting pms?

    • 36 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. jemz1546620088
    Started by jemz1546620088,

    I attended an RTC the other day and when one of the ambulances turned up it had a camera man with it. The scene was pretty hectic so I didn't get a chance to find out what it was for. I doubt very much i'll be on TV but has anyone heard of any ambulance documentaries coming up that they could have been filming for?

    • 14 replies
    • 893 views
  14. qazwsx1987
    Started by qazwsx1987,

    Seeing as there have been a lot of topics recently that are a bit angry/devisive/no fun I though maybe people should lighten the mood and post funny stories that have happened to them while on duty. Obviously with me not being a Police Officer I cant really start the ball rolling myself, so anyone else fancy kicking it off?

    • 0 replies
    • 515 views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7982311.stm A good end to what could have been a tragic tail.

    • 11 replies
    • 320 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.