The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Well, free wine for me For personal reasons, I have been left dog sitting & house sitting for the past two weeks & so have been picking up groceries & things from the smaller shops. Today, I decided to treat myself to a bottle of Rose wine. Unsurprisingly I got ID'd & after showing the checkout man my card, carried on packing the shopping. He told me the total & I was a little bit surprised as it was a bit less than I had (loosely) calculated. It said the same as he had said on the till scanner so I paid & left. I got outside & double checked my receipt & saw that he hadn't charged me for the Rose wine. I went back in & pointe…
-
...This Saturday 7.45pm! Does anyone reckon they have a talent that would satisfy the judges? (policing or otherwise) Does anyone watch it?
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...esearchers.html Is beauty really in the eye of the beer holder? Alcohol has no effect on men's judgement, say researchers. I agree in my view after only 8 pints, she is gorgeous
-
-
I am sure we will all congratulate Kopite on his new status as a MOD on UkPoliceOnline. :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:
-
- 20 replies
- 861 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I like to pride myself on having hugely catholic tastes when it comes to music. I love most classical and opera, older pop like ELO, some modern stuff like Sigur Ros and so on, but there is some music which I just can't get anything out of. Like jazz. Why people rave about Miles Davies or Louis Armstrong just beats me. Yes, I've tried listening to it; I've even gone to a jazz concert, but it bores my socks off. And operetta. Gilbert and Sullivan never quite inspires me. OK, it's clever and melodious, but it seems to lack the uplift, the "beef", of a Mozart or Puccini opera. Then there's musicals. You know, Cats, West Side Story, Les Miserables and all that stuff.…
-
- 39 replies
- 950 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
A couple who are our friends have a 20-year-old daughter who is doing a degree in Italian language and culture. She is presently spending a year in Rome, at the university, there as part of her course. One evening, she went on a blind date with a pal and her 'date' was an Italian student who was studying at the music academy. She said he was a nice chap, but all over her, showering her with compliments about her amazing beauty (and, to be frank, she's a rather plain girl) and kissing her hand and saying Italian stuff like "belissimo" etc. Eventually, she got rid of him and went home. The next night, around midnight, she hear some music from her bedroom window, and lo…
-
- 46 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/8005636.stm Seems like an excellent idea. It seems to be a dying art.
-
- 8 replies
- 468 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Error Only members with sufficient permission can access this page. Sorry guys if this is obvious as I'm new to the forum but why do I get this message when I try and view some threads?
-
- 17 replies
- 595 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/weird-wi...nce-claims.html Made any dodgy ones ?
-
Is it normal for them to take their sweet time in customs? Date Time Location Tracking Event 13-04-2009 19:09 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING 13-04-2009 19:09 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES 13-04-2009 19:04 International Hub Arrived in destination country 12-04-2009 07:22 Delivery Agent - NEW YORK -PTT Left origin country 11-04-2009 08:50 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA Its been a week already
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/515...-neighbour.html A former pig farmer was arrested and held by police for more than six hours after a police officer who lived next door complained about an ornamental swine statuette in his garden. Some are so touchy. Unless this Officer is on here now, then your in the right, and how dare he. :lol:
-
- 4 replies
- 442 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Don't kiss me infront of the cameras Gordon.
-
- 33 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8005581.stm We all expect the Tories to criticise NuLabour, but when Alice does things must be serious. She is a staunch and avid Labour supporter of many years, and never cowed to the whips if she believed in something. Pity a few more don't have the guts to come out and tell Gollum a few 'home truths'.