Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Apologies if has been posted before

  2. Timbo59
    Started by Timbo59,

    In another post MickyA used the term 'mithering' which I had to look up. THe dictionary said it is a local word to the North meaning to worry. It got me wondering what other words might be used in various parts of the country. I will start us off. A term used a lot in liverpool is ' bob on down' meaning to go somewhere else.Timbo592009-04-10 06:28:28

  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/8001810.stm I have little sympathy for the man, he gets in a car with his wife, whom he knew had been drinking(three times over the limit), and decides not to wear a seat belt. I still think she should have gone to prison for a couple of years, but he was the architect of his own demise.

    • 1 reply
    • 256 views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    This has been advertised on TV for sometime, are you good enough? http://www.armyjobs.mod.uk/StartThinkingSo...armyjobs.mod.uk

    • 2 replies
    • 495 views
  5. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    This is a very interesting clip I found on YouTube. it is worth watching I think, and I was wondering what you think of it. Watch it till the end, I appreciate it is quite long, but I think you will agree, its a good watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so7JTzrpJDE

    Andi1545925587
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/template/...ctionName=Sport

    • 1 reply
    • 308 views
  7. OSD_Control
    Started by OSD_Control,

    For my Dear Grandad - 20 years today - Ex Merpol When you walk through a storm, Hold your head up high, And don't be afraid of the dark, At the end of the storm is a golden sky. And the sweet silver song of a lark. Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain, Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown, Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart, And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone. Y.N.W.A Leroy xxx

    • 5 replies
    • 456 views
  8. dotty1545925592
    Started by dotty1545925592,

    Scum I remember when this happened, luckily I wasn't one of those at work the day it happened.

    • 1 reply
    • 326 views
  9. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    They are a pain in the arse! I just missed the postman yesterday & came downstairs to find a 'Sorry, you were out' card. I 'phoned the number on there to request a re-delivery this morning. The parcel hasn't turned up. I've waited in specifically for it & it hasn't bloody well arrived. I am so cross! It's not even the first time something like it has happened. I've had post left with our (less than savoury) neighbours. Ones where I've gone to ask for whatever has been left with them & they've denied all knowledge of it. Three days later said neighbour turns up with the parcel mumbling 'sorry we messed you around' Things have gone missing when I know …

    • 14 replies
    • 496 views
  10. Doodle1546620474
    Started by Doodle1546620474,

    I like many of you I hope wish him a speedy recovery!

    • 3 replies
    • 448 views
    Jaydee1546620346
  11. anyuser1546620243
    Started by anyuser1546620243 * ,

    i have the Probationary Constable Audio Learning Package, 9 disks cd(cost £79.00 new ). I brought these when i started nov 2008, they did help me get through the exams, as could listern to them on train etc. As i no longer req them if anyone wants to offer me some money (plus p&p) ( or can pick up) then there yours. I have also changed these to the kee 1,2,3,4, subjects into mp3 version so can be put onto ipod etc. you can also have this disk if you want, if not you can always do it yourself.

    anyuser1546620243 *
  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    You may remember that I have serious misgivings about the blame culture. Here is a BBC item on the subject regarding the medical profession. To my mind, the same goes for coppers. We should as a nation be more sympathetic when they get it wrong, in the belief that more often than not, it was a mistake and not maliciously inspired.

  13. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    US immigration agents have seized an 89-year-old man at his Ohio home ahead of deportation to Germany to face trial for alleged Nazi war crimes. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7998925.stm Is it too late to prosecute him? Should he be left alone because he is old and in poor health?

    • 3 replies
    • 316 views
    IveToldYouOnce
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Inspired by the Cake thread, I've thought of a game, Hunt the Golden Rivet. Somewhere, at some point during the day, I will hide the Golden Rivet o in one of my posts. If you find it, quote the post, copy the quote as it is in the reply box, then paste it here in this thread, and post. (Don't quote in the original thread) Sadly, there ill be no cake for the winner. I shall move this thread to General Humour tomorrow.M&MBM2009-04-08 08:23:28

  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Congratulations on reaching the ripe old age of seven years.

    • 9 replies
    • 318 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.