Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    Lord Mandelson, the business secretary has spent more than £2,000 a month on flowers since his return to the cabinet. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/4998039/Government-departments-ran-up-780000-flower-bill.html Its not the first time we have picked up the bill for Mandy lavishing out on his pansies I'm sure !!Mac 662009-03-27 03:21:35

  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/herefor...rcs/7967951.stm Mystery decorators are alleged to have painted a historic black-and-white Herefordshire pub bright pink during the night. Looks like a MellowMonsters colouring. :whistle2: :whistle2: :whistle2:

    • 2 replies
    • 357 views
  3. Batman2736
    Started by Batman2736,

    Smith and Jones are still popular and common names but....... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5040755/Britains-most-popular-surnames-Singh-and-Patel-catch-up-onSmith-and-Jones.html Batman27362009-03-25 12:03:21

    sgtpepperband
  4. andrew89
    Started by andrew89,

    I was looking at funny tv stuff and came across these: peter crouch on jeremy kyle show: goldenballs cruel ahaha: post ur funny vids!!

    • 0 replies
    • 471 views
  5. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click We don't have these yet and doubt we'll ever get them. It's bad enough that every drug is marketed on TV and the sanitary napkin commercials have made me go green a few times. The reform that put a dent in teen pregnancy here is the cutting of benefits and the conversion to market rate or tearing down of a lot of section 8 (our council housing). Funny how when you can't lay up and breed, you get up and get a job.

    • 5 replies
    • 685 views
  6. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7956824.stm I'm really not sure what to think here. I don't like the idea of racists in the police, but that cuts both ways, so I wonder about the BNP and how racist that is.And at the same time, as far as I'm aware this isn't a terrorist or criminal organisation, so I can't see why it's proscribed.

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/3-Sentenced-For-Intimidating-PCSO_18784.html I bet the three will be quaking in their shoes at the thought of a community order.

  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Did Sir Fred have it coming to him or is our favourite Government using him as a scape goat? Personally I hope we don't spend too much money hunting down the "thugs" who did this as I don't think we've got much left.

    • 3 replies
    • 514 views
  9. NeeNaw1545925537
    Started by NeeNaw1545925537,

    Was my first reaction, to laugh? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7963104.stm

    • 8 replies
    • 544 views
  10. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    Just come across this excellent youtube video of Doc Holliday from the movie Tombstone. Have to say this is one of my all time favourite movies and I think Val Kilmer plays Doc really well. Doc Holliday was my fave character in that movie when I was a kid. :biggrin:

  11. joel mason
    Started by joel mason,

    Hello all, I am recently considering a move to Thames Valley Police- What i want to know is... What makes Thames Valley Police stand out in both a good and bad way? What are they as an organisation? (whats your knowledge of them) If you were going to work for them what are your thoughts of them as an organization?? Any reponses would be greatly recieved!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 401 views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1163878/Im-ashamed-says-married-Labour-MP-caught-mystery-brunette-INSIDE-House-Commons.html It all gets worse for poor old Gollum, even his best mate is using the H of C as a knocking shop.

    • 4 replies
    • 574 views
  13. RTT
    Started by RTT,

    This will put an evil smile on your face. Don't know if it's been on before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPENzKOmOl0

    • 4 replies
    • 695 views
    Andi1545925587
  14. SerenityBlue
    Started by SerenityBlue,

    What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I love reading thrillers. I'm a bit of an American drama series lover (ER and all the other sit back and don't think stuff) and in Nov I started a degree in psychology with the Open University.

    • 32 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7955358.stm Worth being aware of. It's OK for the computer-literate, but a lot of us are not, and get caught by this sort of thing, or forward on spurious warnings. I had such a warning sent to me a couple of days ago, telling me it was 'no joke', and to forward it on. I didn't. Then, of course, you get the spurious emails purportedly from your bank. Sigh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.