Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    It was the National Association of Muslim Police conference today in Coventry. Did any of you attend? I did with 6 colleagues as part of my role is to work with minority groups. There were a lot of ACPO speakers including 3 Chiefs, also politicians. The theme was community cohesion. Personally I didn't feel I came away with very much, either idea wise or educationally. My Muslim colleagues were of the same opinion. In fact 3 quarters of the delegates left early leaving an embarrassingly short Q & A session before the close. It seemed too many speakers were trying to tick boxes rather than offer solutions. Anyone else attend, and if so, what did you think?

    • 56 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Sister Purity
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A very happy birthday to you!!

    • 11 replies
    • 973 views
  3. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Hey Kenners....another year older eh! have a large glass of Merlot on me... x

    • 35 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Merged
    Started by Merged,

    So what music are you into? I've always been curious as to whether or not there are any Police that are fans of rap, I don't know why. Anyway, here's some: - - - - - The Fray - (Best singing and best looking female artist IMO)- Brown Eyes - - Depeche Mode - - - Elbow - - The Prodigy - - - - The Ting Tings - - - Chris Cornell - My bad if this thread has already been made. - Cj

    • 0 replies
    • 674 views
  5. Rain
    Started by Rain,

    I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but sorry if it isn't. GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY Someone asks a question: The next person answers it with guilty or not guilty, (based on if they have done it before) then post a question of their own for the next person to answer. It's pretty simple, answer the question above, then ask a question for the person below. Well, then lets begin... Have you ever shouted something randomly (like "I like pie!" or something else comepletely random) in front of your unsuspecting collegues (sp?) just for kicks? (Well, I sure have in front of random people in town. Hahahaha)

    • 49 replies
    • 2.4k views
    Jaydee1546620346
  6. markalama
    Started by markalama,

    brilliant...

    • 4 replies
    • 653 views
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1163067/Blast-past-offenders-earful.html

  8. IanQPR
    Started by IanQPR,

    Hello all, Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but am sure will get some advice from you anyway! (notice I didn't say 'good advice' j/k!!!) I am currently waiting for a start date and last year I decided it would be a good idea to get some boots ready for my anticipated 'soon' start date! I am curious to know what else I might need to supplement my basic kit? Am thinking maybe slash proof gloves, a decent torch, that sort of thing. Just want to benefit from the advice of serving officers and also any good websites or places to buy any extra items I might need. Many thanks in advance!

    Tim in the South
  9. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3245933.html £600,000 to see Cherie Blair nude Would you pay that kind of money to see this woman naked? She`s a moose, i can go to Canada top see a moose for a lot less. http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3245933.html?menu= Foul-mouthed parrot makes mum mad Got to wonder who programmed this one.

    • 2 replies
    • 491 views
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Due to a discussion in this thread regarding nudity, I thought it might be interesting to have a poll on members' attitudes. Is it restricting people's liberty to insist they wear clothes in public? Or is being clothed what the majority of us want? Are people offended, harrassed and distressed over seeing someone nude? Would you be happy to see someone strolling down the footpath in the nude? I have tried to be fair with this poll, and reiterate and elaborate on the questions below since there wasn't quite enough room. Please read all and think carefully before voting as you only have one vote. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:offi…

  11. qwertypooh
    Started by qwertypooh,

    Hi people.. I have kinda gone missing for ages except for a couple of times but I was wondering if you would have me back. Not just so I can write depressing posts but for general chat stuff aswell. I probably dont know a lot of people on here now and some people who I did know may not be here now but if it's ok I'd like to come back? Things are doing ok. My injunction runs out next month but am hoping to get another one despite the fact he has broke it twice but police have now put a camera in so he tries that again then he will be caught. so will you have me back and am I still an honoury chief contstable?

    • 31 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. plum
    Started by plum,

    Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm hopefully joining the Essex police force as soon as I'm old enough. I would like to get in touch with people in my position or people that have been through it all so I can get more of an idea of what to expect and any advice you may be offering. I would appreciate anybody willing to help, if you think you could then send me a pm and I look forward to speaking with you.

  13. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I have just seen in an agricultural newsgroup. As I watched it casually, I became aware that there was something familiar in there. Then I realised. This is a group of my neighbours (well, next village). They seem to have kept it too quiet so I have now emailed it to my closer neighbours. There will be a bit of mickey taking at the mart next week.

    • 5 replies
    • 437 views
  14. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    Councils have today been told to keep their language simple and jargon-free when they talk to people

  15. specialteacher1546081026
    Started by specialteacher1546081026,

    I make my own flavoured vodka (i use the term 'make' loosely) and am looking for some inspiration for a few more flavours to try. So far, I've made... -Pear drop -Fox's glacier mint -Haribo -Skittles -Mars bar (horrid!) Any more suggestions?

    • 27 replies
    • 2.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.