The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Where do I claim my expenses? Those mink-covered toilet seats don't buy themselves. Graham2009-06-01 15:39:46
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8053449.stm Another Chief Constable caving in to the PC Brigade. Perhaps next week he could fly a flag for heterosexual people, and the week after for people over 6 ' 4'' tall. What evidence does the Chief have that there is alot of hatred out there, is he just trying to justify flying the flag.Maverick222009-05-16 13:12:46
-
- 9 replies
- 459 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not really a football fan, however this was on in the background ce soir.... I noticed there are players called Messy and Shabby! Now, this tickled me slightly....whats the goalie called? Scruffy? :whistle2: And anyway....... come on Man U!
-
- 8 replies
- 442 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations, Which replaces the old 'Fraudulent Mediums Act' to protect vulnerable people from exploitation. I'm sure we could get Neues Liar-bore prosecuted under this legislation. After all they made several 'Predictions' over the years that have turned out to be a load of cobblers. 'Predicted' that there would be No Student Loans... 'Predicted' that there would be a Referendum.... 'Predicted' there would be 'Nae mair Boom nor Bust!' 'Predicted' many things, promised much and deliverd but little except bulldropping by the barrow load. Of course not forgettin…
-
- 8 replies
- 668 views
- 3 followers
-
-
Unbelievable. Only the Magpies could get away with this..Some eagle eyed Geordie has noticed that their points total is wrong by a point which means they should actually go above Hull. For some obscure reason the draw they played against West Brom in November didn't go on their points tally. Check it out on the net. It's right. The Magpies appealed to the FA late last night. If their claim is upheld it will send Hull down instead................ Carlsberg don't do texts for delusional Geordies but if they did...this would have probably been the best text in the world!!
-
...but where's the problem? He made the choice, he suffered the consequences. Either he knew the risks and accepted them, or he was so stupid as to take a drug without researching it first. It seems quite natural to me. http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Natural-Ecstasy-death-prompts-law-change/article-1024583-detail/article.html
-
- 11 replies
- 467 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Selling for £5 (inc postage) Second Edition Doesn't apply to Scotland so it is no use to me.
-
I have seen on another thread that Shootist has decided not to post on this forum. He joined this forum roughly the same time as I have and I can honestly say that he has been the unbeatable debator I have personally come across. His views can be antagonistic and I suspect that the term "devils advocate" was created with him in mind, but if people are honest with themselves more often than not he is pretty much spot on. He comes in for stick and defends himself with aplomb, he has developed and perfected the much copied art of Shootism. This may come across as sycophantic or brown nosing but belive me I feel this forum would be less of a place to be without contributors o…
-
- 37 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi everyone, I thought it would be fun to play Hangman, so lets give it a try..... Hangman is a guessing game for two or more players. One player thinks of a word and the others try to guess it by suggesting letters. The word to guess is represented by a row of dashes, giving the number of letters. If the guessing players suggest a letter which occurs in the word. (in this case we will go one letter at a time) the starting player writes it in all its correct positions. If the suggested letter does not occur in the word, the starting player draws one element of the hangman diagram (head, body, right arm,left arm, right leg, and left leg) as a tally mark. The game is o…
-
- 157 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I just called at a local supermarket to buy some beer and there was a little boy, aged around seven, in front of me buying a tube of Rolos. He paid and then asked the lady for a free carrier bag. The lady said that he didn't need a bag just for Rolos and he said: "My dad says I should always get a carrier bag because he uses them for shogdite" Lady (puzzled) "for what?" Boy: "shogdite" Lady: "What's that?" Boy: "Errr...I'm not sure" She gave him a bag and off he trotted out of the supermarket. When I emerged with my beer, I saw the boy with his father, who happened to have three dobermans with him. Then I realised what shogdite was! Brutus
-
I did the practice fitness test yesterday. Found the strength test very easy, almost doubled the target. The running was more difficult (for now). I was doing 3 days a week training but had an accident at home that resulted in an almost 2 inch length of glass imbedding in my calf. However, I did 2 jogs round the estate I live in this week which were ok. I did pass the bleep test, but my leg was feeling like the calf wanted to hop off and hide for another month! The fitness instructor gave me some good advice to improve my fitness, and then said something interesting. This was along the lines of 'it only costs £35 a year to join the gym, a lot of officers don't…
-
- 4 replies
- 289 views
- 1 follower
-
-
There are those who often question the Daily mail, and it`s reporting, calling it the Daily Fail. this maybe an insult to the REAL Daily fail. Try this out.
-
- 2 replies
- 408 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Click Revealed: secret plans to silence old whingers NEWS that Derbyshire police want more Taser guns to combat violent offenders has alarmed civil liberties groups. But a much bigger hoo-hah is about to erupt, because I can exclusively reveal plans to use a new electronic weapon to curb another type of social pest: the grumpy old man. A secret Home Office study has concluded that firing 50,000 volts of electricity at bellyachers of a certain age who go around putting the world to rights would be excessive.So scientists have come up with a new stun gun. It’s called the Daser and is set to silence whingers of a certain age. While Taser gets its name fr…
-
A week late but whatever. What are your thoughts on ? well deserved win IMO. Had my hopes set on Turkey ( ) winning though.