Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://whowillsurvive2012.com/ The way this country is going, i can see the Olympics ending up in the same disastrous manor.

    • 0 replies
    • 452 views
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Little GND takes a walk in the Gloucestershire countryside.

    • 182 replies
    • 8k views
  3. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    These are too cute.

    • 6 replies
    • 595 views
  4. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8142047.stm The News of the World journalists possibly hacked people's phone conversations. For some reason, it's alleged that the police and the courts suppressed this fact - for what reason I can't imagine. It'd be a shame to see some journos going to jail though. Terrible shame.....

  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Hope you have a good one.

    • 1 reply
    • 278 views
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    And a very happy birthday to SAMMYW, hope this coming year is good for you!! :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:

    • 9 replies
    • 615 views
  7. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    £50,000 seems like a good wage. I'd be so tempted if I were nearer and not so fat. Witches need to be slender and either stunningly attractive, or hag-like. I can manage a good cackle, though. Real witches, of course, are ordinary people.

  8. rozzaritch
    Started by rozzaritch,

    I know there are a few UFC fans on this site so I thought id post about the upcoming UFC 100. As you will know if you are a fan, the UFC events have been shown on Setanta which has recently gone bust. This meant that there would be no UFC 100 (The biggest MMA event ever) shown in the UK. Well good news peeps. The UFC have pulled out all the stops and it will be shown on channel 433 on Sky for free. It is not showing on the planner yet but it will deffo be on then. The coverage starts at 2100hrs on Sat and they will count down the top 100 fights until the show begins at 0200hrs. I will be watching. Will you? http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=21058

    • 8 replies
    • 714 views
  9. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    ...offering them sexual advice, viagra, herbs, Russian Brides etc. Coming to a phone near you soon... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/working_lunch/8091621.stm

    • 1 reply
    • 270 views
  10. bogdan39

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...dead-areas.html People in large parts of the UK are unable to access the internet via mobile networks, new maps published by Ofcom revealed today. Some parts of Britain, i cannot get a connection at all. Staffordshire on M6, my pad in Hackney. A very poor service. "Some 85 per cent of adults have a mobile, with people increasingly abandoning landlines." Amazing, i did this yesterday, told Virgin where to go.

  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8141926.stm Miniature police uniforms are being given to primary school pupils in Manchester for realistic role play. It is not my imagination, the Police are getting younger. :clapping:

    • 0 replies
    • 432 views
  12. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click I don't blame the family for suing. Having had to call the ambulance several times during the last few years of my mother's life, I often left the door to both her flat and the building open after calling to give responders immediate access and to leave me free to stay with my mother. It's not an unusual practice here. And when do burglars leave the front door open? Why not call the police immediately? Stupid and inexcusable. I don't know about in most of the UK, but here in DC, fire crews are also trained paramedics. For almost 20 years now, the fire service is often the first responder when an ambulance is called. The report back to the physician at contro…

    • 3 replies
    • 298 views
    Sister Purity
  13. Mackers
    Started by Mackers,

    Inspired by Mrs Darth Fuzz I’m going to finally introduce myself. It’s taken 100 posts so I apologise for the delay. I never thought I’d use a forum but you’ve all sucked me in. I’m from the North West and in my late twenties. My background is initially in education teaching Literacy and Numeracy to children with SEN. I then worked as a behavioural therapist working with children who have autism. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I turned my hobby into my career and began working in various guises in food and beverage. I trained as a sommelier, which has required me to drink a hell of a lot of wine interspersed with…

  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/..._Pay_Its_Debt__ The future of sports broadcaster Setanta has been thrown into doubt after rescue negotiations failed and a key football contract was cancelled. Anyone here going to miss Sentanta? I get it free with Virgin media, but never watch it, it appears Sky got there first, and no one can touch them.

    • 17 replies
    • 699 views
  15. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    I am having issues with my girls at the moment. We didn't really have the terrible 2's in our house. Since being 3 and starting at play group it really hasn't been plain sailing! (I know it isn't an easy task) However since starting school it has got much much worse. Answering back, defiance, one of the two said to me "I don't have to do what you say, I can make decisions for myself!" something I would expect from a teenager. My twin girls are 5 years old in 3 weeks. we have had a discussion today about holding a knife and fork correctly whilst eating lunch, something they had mastered at 3 years old, all of a sudden they have gone all American (no…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.