Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Just Hector
    Started by Just Hector,

    Check Hilary Lister out, awesome. http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programm...arylister.shtml :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:

    • 3 replies
    • 517 views
  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8231771.stm

    • 0 replies
    • 267 views
  3. Sister Purity
    Started by Sister Purity,

    I had to come home from work on Monday (last) as I suspected I was getting swine flu. As my husband already had it and was on the Tamiflu, this was a reasonable suspicion, fuelled by the fire in my throat and the acute aching of my head and other extremities. I took to my bed and woke up on Tuesday feeling considerably worse. I wasn't convinced I had the full swine flu, (though I'm not quite sure why) so didn't go and get my antivirals until Thursday. Well, I didn't get them, I had to get my flu friend (in this case my father in law) to go and get them fror me. By this time our niece, who also lives with us was coughing and spluttering and had a sore throat as well, so we…

    • 26 replies
    • 774 views
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1210614/Arrogant-police-crime-victim-says-chief-constable-Bernard-Hogan-Howe.html I always have to have a chuckle at these people. Hogan-Howe has been a Chief Constable now for five or six years, why didn't he do this back along, or is he just trying to impress the populace that he is the caring type, like his mate Roger Baker.

  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    One half of the longest married couple in Britain has died after 81 years of wedded bliss. Frank Milford, 101, held the hand of his wife Anita, also 101, as he passed away at the residential home where they lived. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0PwiWUCLJ So how long you been married for? 4 years here, and she tells me i have never been happier.

    • 4 replies
    • 450 views
  6. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    What do you think would be the benefits of having a shorter partner than yourself ? Mac 662009-06-11 15:49:28

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206500/Burglary-suspect-sue-Met-police-dog-tears-ear.html I just hope that the Police Dog doesn't catch anything serious from biting that thief. I don't want to hear you lot shouting ear ear, sorry that will be just one ear.

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Ex-BNP-Man-Fined-Over-Names-Blog_20104.html It doesn't look as if the Judge took a very serious view of this breach, he only fined him £200, and £100 costs. Not a very good precedent, it might encourage others to divulge info if they think thats all the fine will be.

  9. Just Hector
    Started by Just Hector,

    Teacher: If I gave you 2 rabbits , and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? Johnny: Seven Sir Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 rabbits , and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? Johnny: Seven Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have? Johnny: Six. Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 rabbits , and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? Johnny: Seven! Teacher: Where the hell do you get seven from? Johnny: Because I ****ing have 1 at home. Lovin my new karma by the way!!!!!

    • 5 replies
    • 709 views
  10. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A THIEVING yob struggles to break free after his leg was grabbed by workers at a phone shop he tried to rob. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...-to-escape.html What a prat.

    • 3 replies
    • 523 views
  11. snafu
    Started by snafu,

    Happy birthday MM

    • 29 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Well, I went & saw this yesterday & it was excellent. Yes, I did spend five hours (yes, hours!) queueing but the weather was perfect & the company I went with meant we didn't run out of conversation for the whole day (& I have been described as being able to talk the hindlegs off a donkey so he must have really wanted to see the Banksy exhibition to spend five hours in a queue with me! ) and we didn't get bored & neither one of us considered killing the other for a bit of peace & quiet Although I can't be sure he didn't consider the idea Anyway, the point of this is that if you get the opportunity to go & see the Banksy exhibition in Brist…

    • 12 replies
    • 549 views
  13. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    Always one to look on the bright side I noticed over the past couple of days that it has been dark at 2030 hours and it certainly wasn't as bright at 0500 when I was up for earlies on Sunday. The clocks change in 58 days there is 119 shopping days until Christmas and the girls go back to school in exactly 7 days (thank you God!) meaning school run traffic will hinder everyone yet again! Happy days Runs and Hides Mrs DF

    • 31 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Pondering upon the baby P case, and the further revalations about those involved, I set to thinking about capital punishment. I support capital punishment as a concept but oppose it completely in practice on account of the fact that I would not trust our judicial system with my life. It occurred to me, though, that when a serious crime has been committed, an investigation could be conducted, not into the crime itself, which can be left to the court, but, on conviction, into the individual or individuals concerned to establish if they have any redeeming qualities at all, or are capable of any redemption within the forseeable future. In the baby P case, f…

  15. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I have been quite surprised at how many of my colleagues here use "snus". Snus is a kind of steamed tobacco put into what looks like small tea bags and these are placed under the lip and left for some time so the mouth absorbs the nicotine and gives the user a kind of "hit", similar to strong cigarettes. Sweden is the only EU country in which snus can be sold - it has been banned elsewhere. I recall some years ago that this stuff was introduced and sold in the UK as "oral snuff", but there were concerns about it causing oral cancer and hypertension, after just a couple of years or so, it was banned. Does anyone remember what the brand was called? According to the e…

    • 5 replies
    • 534 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.