The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8243648.stm
-
- 7 replies
- 373 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I thought it was time we started a new game. This one is like "birds" but with musicians and song writers instead. You use the last letter to start the name of the next one. Let's add in pop groups too. (This will show my age.) Bob DylanM&MBM2009-07-09 18:59:56
-
A differnt game.....i think.... We start with a word..preferably something to do with policing the last letter of the word should then be used to find next word .once again preferably to do with what this site is about..... Start with..... POLICE
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1211194/Jack-Tweed-arrested-sex-attack-teen-home.html I didn't think it would be long before this 'excuse for a human being' was arrested for something.
-
http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Teenager-collapses-court-convicted-false-sex-assault-claim/article-1313050-detail/article.html
-
- 3 replies
- 293 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Tudors , I don't know how accurate it is (I don't really care) but Jonathan Rhys Meyers IS ON MY LIST This I have admitted to Mr DF Who is on your list??
-
- 31 replies
- 1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
THREE coppers are to run a gruelling THREE marathons in just 24 hours in support of paralysed army Major Phil Packer. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2625328/Three-marathons-in-24-hours-for-PCs.html http://www.justgiving.com/hadrianswallin24hrs/ THREE coppers are to run a gruelling THREE marathons in just 24 hours in support of paralysed army Major Phil Packer. PCs Shane Green, 31, Dave Wallace, 30 and Craig Basil, 31, will run the length of Hadrian's Wall — a staggering 84 miles — after being inspired by brave Phil's incredible story. The injured Major was crippled by an Iraqi bomb blast almost two years a…
-
http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.com/2009/09/sick-man-of-europe.html Sorry Shootist, I thought I'd edit benno's warning in here with the link. Benno says further down:- BE WARNED: I looked on this site and saw a link to a blog called "The Thinking Policeman". After reading a bit of it I tried to exit that particular site but it sent multiple Windows screens onto my computer which just kept on multiplying, and which I could only get rid of by turning the whole thing off at the tower. You have been warned! M&MBM2009-09-06 22:28:14
-
- 6 replies
- 307 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I don't know if any of you use a private healthcare scheme, but we use Benenden healthcare which is a civil servant (and family) scheme, non-profit making unlike most private health care. Whilst it's not as comprehensive as say BUPA, it is also a fraction of the price. I'm not sure if it is country wide as i'm in the south and the main hospital is here, but I had to use it recently and the service has been first class. We did look into othel schemes that offer a job discount, but they were hugely expensive and didn't seem to offer a service that was that much better in practical terms. Look into it if you are interested in that sort of thing, I have been most impressed…
-
It's not often you see a goat in a department store in Britain. Fortunately a new website is opening a window for Britons onto the bizarre, often alarming, always hilarious shoppers who patronise American budget store Wal-Mart. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...l#ixzz0QF3UFKOW A compilation of pictures. This is what our Police have to put up with, i`m guessing most of the people in the pics will come under Police scrutiny at some point. :lol:
-
25 quid to anyone who fancies moving all my stuff out of my room, and putting it in the spare room?! I can't take this hot water machine any longer, it's like a sauna!
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/uk/8237231.stm I hope this works, very humbling, what an amazing man.
-
- 4 replies
- 335 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8233636.stm
-
- 3 replies
- 300 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Police-Arrest-Katona-Over-Assault_20067.html has this woman got a 'screw loose', she cannot keep out of trouble. If she owes the Inland Revenue £417,000, how can she afford to go on holidays to Tenerife and buy new cars. One thing she should do is get rid of that Heather Mills, male equivelent, Gold Digger, Croft, he spends what money she has is if it is going out of fashion.
-
- 12 replies
- 549 views
- 2 followers
-