Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Kopite1546619987
    Started by Kopite1546619987,

    I've got a doo in a few weeks and I can't think of anything that amuses me enough. Any ideas?

  2. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    Police have arrested a man over an alleged assault on 2006 X Factor winner Leona Lewis at a book signing. A Scotland Yard spokesman said police were called to Waterstone's book store at Piccadilly, London, but Lewis did not need hospital treatment. My question is.....................Should we urge this man to punch any other celebs ? My first choice for him to whack across the head would be Chris De Burgh............preferably with a cricket bat !!

  3. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    After 6 hard months, and the loss of two from his unit, my son is out of Afghanistan today. He rang this morning from a private beach in Cyprus, where they had unlimited access to water sports and food. A BBQ is planned tonight, with a 5 can rule to stop them getting too giddy and missing their flights home to their families. They only get a day like this in Cyprus, all paid for, and quite rightly. Shame it isn't a few more for all their efforts. They are all remembering the lads that haven't made it back with them. I'm very proud of my son and all his collegues, welcome back our heros!

  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I have just received a second hand refurbished computer for around the £70.00 mark including delivery. Windows XP, 512 MB processor 40GB hard drive. A legitimate version of Windows. Sounds good to me, came also with a mouse and keyboard. So if your looking to stay on the net, and need a new computer, and cannot afford the 3-5 hundred pounds, http://www.ukclearancecentre.co.uk/5-refur...cheapest-prices Seems to work well so far.

    • 4 replies
    • 664 views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220071/Woman-lured-husband-woods-promise-drug-fuelled-sex--slit-throat-meet-internet-lover.html Watch out gents, don't go down to the woods today you are in for a big surprise..................poor chap, thought he was going for some 'oats', and nearly died. What a sad cow his wife must be.

    • 1 reply
    • 293 views
  6. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    A rather amusing thing happened today which made me reflect upon how the Brits are perceived abroad. My youngest daughter has been propelled out of the "immigrant school", where they focus on teaching the kids Swedish, after just four weeks and into the main school where the local kids go. That is because she has managed to pick up Swedish quicker than kids from Kosovo, Turkey, Mexico and even Germany, owing to the fact that she is already fluent in Danish, which is a very similar language. My wife and I were invited to attend and stay with her for the first half-hour in her new class. That seemed a bit bizarre when you consider that she is 14-years-old, but apparentl…

  7. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    When I think of the lacklustre attitude of a lot of our youth today, this story shows me where the power of the world will be. It's heartwarming and humbling.

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/6300048/MPs-threaten-to-revolt-over-demands-for-expenses-payback.html These MP's just don't seem to understand the publics anger over their greed. That pompous clown Stuart Bell was on the radio, sounding as pompous as ever almost saying that all this furore should be swept under the carpet. Gordon Brown said on the radio this morning that MP's should just get their cheque books out and pay back whatever Legg says, and not cause a fuss. I wonder if he will have the guts to suspend them if they don't, I doubt it.Maverick222009-10-12 08:30:40

  9. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    Is "Hole In The Wall" the worst TV 'contest' programme ever made?

    • 30 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    There must be a 'Stop Blair campaign', he is the last person who should be President of Europe. Maverick222009-10-04 06:58:37

  11. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    Any tropical fish keepers out there? We're relatively new to the hobby and have a couple of problems. Rather than bore everyone here, if anyone has some experience and can offer advice, can they pm me please? Ta!

    • 58 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. onepintbitter
    Started by onepintbitter,

    It really really annoys me when people describe themselves as a professional X For example: A professional soldier A professional policeman A professional architect A professional teacher etc. Do people really think that if they are asked what job they do and they say 'I am a nurse' someone is going to to think... I wonder if he means a pretend one in a play on stage or someone who dresses up at goes into hospital and does it for a laugh?!! I realise that some of these professions could be done part time ie TA specials, part time fireman etc but surely then one expects persons in those positions to stipulate 'I do it part time' The professionalism is implicit!…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    And a very happy birthday to you mate!!

    • 9 replies
    • 897 views
    Northern Womble
  14. The Good Civy
    Started by The Good Civy,

    Firstly hello everyone. Let me say innitially that I never ever thought I want to be a member of somewhere like this. But changes have happened in my life, I've learned new things and I've come to realise that It's important for me to put a few things on the table infront of you, for a little while at least anyways. So I hope you'll welcome me or at least give me some curtesy because I'll not hide the fact that, I'm not a member of The Police Force. What I wanted to bring to your attention innitially was the change from Traffic Wardens to Civil Enforcement Officers. I'm sure you're all aware of the change. I first saw the following video just as the uniform c…

  15. Merged
    Started by Merged,

    Tonight, 19:00! Simon! Simon! Simon!

    • 38 replies
    • 4.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.