Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. kester1546080880
    Started by kester1546080880,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8347259.stm Interesting ideas, would be interesting to see what happened if they were put into place

    • 0 replies
    • 496 views
    kester1546080880
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8349177.stm the Newspapers wouldn't be interested in this story as it is the police doing something kind. Good on you Newark Police.

    • 3 replies
    • 316 views
  3. DaffyDuck
    Started by DaffyDuck,

    Has Simon gone mad?! voting audience vote over John and Edward being kicked out.. i thought this was a singing contest and now lucie has gone. its ridiculious.. Bet he thinks it'll do his ratings good by doing that.. mayb with the press this week yes.. but not on Sat night when he has a million less viewers?! If you think john and edward should of stayed over Lucie Jones please post a reply saying "I believe Jedward is better than Lucie. and i am tone death." <Rant Over> Many Thanks, Ruffled up DaffyDuck

    • 7 replies
    • 874 views
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/8347140.stm Some idiots will try anything to get off a speeding charge.

    • 7 replies
    • 360 views
  5. DCT1546620549
    Started by DCT1546620549,

    http://www.carbonmotors.com/ What are your thoughts on this machine? I personally don't know enough about law enforcement to give a proper opinion about function so I'd like to get your opinion.

  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    The good news for Britain's latest great boxing hope is he will enter the ring tonight the biggest and heaviest he's ever been. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0W9akD0RY Nikolai Valuev is not a boxer, just a very big bloke. (thou i doubt i would say that to his face) So your predictions for the outcome of this fight. Mine is Haye wins in the sixth

    • 7 replies
    • 857 views
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Where is GND, she hasn't posted since 15th October 2009.

    • 6 replies
    • 472 views
  8. Mackers
    Started by Mackers,

    I work in a hotel and today I was in a bloke's bedroom checking the bedside light that he said wasn't working, hmmmmm. He was a lovely chap and we had a bit of banter. As I went to leave he made the interesting suggestion that I perhaps go back later to help him 'test the bed'. I laughed and said I was flattered but now feeling slightly awkward I backed out of the door and hurriedly made my way back to reception We all work in what is essentially customer service were we need to be professional, polite and courteous to the public. I'd like to know what awkward situations you've found yourselves in where you've had to maintain a professional demeanour and be polite…

  9. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Happy birthday Mav.

  10. grobson1546620111
    Started by grobson1546620111,

    Just found this on youtube, thought people might enjoy. RPU Meeting

    • 1 reply
    • 578 views
  11. Gismo1546620204
    Started by Gismo1546620204,

    Hello everyone I've not posted for a while - thought I had kicked the habit Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone else is thinking about the restructure?

    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
    Gismo1546620204
  12. psstudentwannab
    Started by psstudentwannab,

    yes i know another post! I know a lot of you are aware that i am studying public services at college but at this point in my life im thinking about quiting and maybe going back just to do maths next year, does anyone think it helps having a public services qualification getting into the police force , is it worth while sticking to it? Would it give me an advantage over other applicants? At the minute i just dont feel that i have time, thoughts please ....

  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225457/Performer-ordered-black-Al-Jolson-tribute-theatre-bosses.html The PC Brigade strike again, what a pathetic shower of idiots they are.

    • 3 replies
    • 329 views
  14. FrankSerpico
    Started by FrankSerpico,

    Ive just noticed that whilst the new series of Spooks isnt apperaing on BBC HD this evening, Waterloo road is. Im not entirely sure why that is Also, does anyone know if you can still programme ITVHD into the skyHD epg? I got mine last week and forgot to even try.

  15. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    "Daily Mail" Thursday 5th November '09 "Catholic convert Tony Blair is among several world leaders being invited to attend a top level summit with Pope Benedict XVI to discuss the role of the Church in politics...". When I first read this, I think I was slightly still asleep...... I read it as.... "Blair invites Pope to Vatican summit....!" So, Pope Benedict..... watch your back.... Tony might be after your job next. However, on a serious note... If Tony cannot become First Nominated President of EU-SSR-Land-land.... then begging letters and much 'God Bothering' of the Vatican authorities to get Tony 'Something Very Important' in the Church maybe. After all, if he …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.