The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Why is it that staff offices do not realise that Christmas is always the 25th of December? I know I will be working on Christmas Day it is in my duties, however I am on the spare part of the shift, which is generally a meal break covering shift! Over the past few years we have decided not to have meal breaks put into the seating plan and cover each other for a break, therefore I know I will not be working my usual rostered shift, I have asked what I will actually be working but still no responce! Please don't mis-understand me I have no issue about working at Christmas, I would just like to know what shift I will be on. Is it just our force or are they all like it?
-
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and > Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly > jumped into the deep end. > He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. > Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna ' s heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable. > When she went to tell Edna the news she said, ' Edna, I h…
-
- 1 reply
- 467 views
- 1 follower
-
-
£26 in Morrisons for those that care, but get there today as it goes up to £40 - £50 tomorrow.
-
- 63 replies
- 7.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
BBC News story 'A court was played a 10 minute recording of a Wearside couple whose nightly sex sessions were said to have ruined the lives of neighbours. Caroline and Steve Cartwright's love making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" at Newcastle Crown Court' There's no accounting for taste, is there? I wonder if they would make less noise if the light was on? 'Giving evidence, unemployed Mrs Cartwright said she was unable to control the noise she made during sex. She said: "After I got the Noise Abatement Notice I tried to control it. I even tried to use a pillow (over her face) to try and lessen the noise.' Can I suggest a black plast…
-
- 13 replies
- 641 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1226278/Gordon-Brown-angers-mother-fallen-soldier-condolence-letter-spelt-family-wrong.html What a complete shower of sh*te is this NuLabour outfit, they cannot even get the lads name correct. Gordon Brown was the only person laying a wreath yesterday who couldn't even be bothered to bow his head after laying the wreath. He shows no respect for our war dead of now or in the past.
-
- 21 replies
- 956 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I was told this moring that my local Church Hall has been provisionally booked for Thursday 5th May 2010 for the local Council elections next year. Could this also be a date for the expected General Election, as both could be held at the same time? It would be rather pointless and expensive of having to go through the whole exercise of setting up Polling Stations all over again a few weeks later either at the end of May, or in June 2010. Has anyone who hangs around the Westminsiter Village heard any whipsers, grunts, grousers or vibes..? Uncle Vanya2009-11-15 13:58:18
-
- 8 replies
- 346 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Some questions on your legal rights. 1) Can a airline charge a fat person that needs two seats for two seats? 2) You come home to find your belongings are being taken away by bailiffs, turns out you rent your property and the owner of the property has used this address for his credit cards now long over dew on payment. Can you stop these bailiffs from doing their job? 3) You go to a market stall say in Portobello road, you are then offered to sniff at a perfume, smells nice, the lady behind the counter wraps up your purchase, you walk away, open it up take a sniff. This is not the wonderful smell of Christian Dior you smelt earlier, but a concoction of Harpic, Aeroso…
-
- 16 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Dear wife: I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don…
-
- 1 reply
- 503 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Do you know the truth about the EU? 1. The Queen has signed 6 of the 7 EU Treaties. 2. The 6 treaties define and build the EU as an unelected dictatorship. 3. The EU's laws give it the powers of a police state. 4. The 7th EU treaty will complete the abolition of Britain as a nation - the Queen could sign it in as little as two years. Shouldn't we repeal the 1972 European Communities Act now before we are imprisoned permanently inside? 5. Thirty three years inside the EU - have you noticed how our democracy is being withdrawn? The EU has already denied us that most basic of human rights - the right to vote against the EU and to keep our own nation. A majority…
-
Has anybody had any experience from the dating site uniformdating.com? My experience has not been great :-( I have messaged people from the site but when there membership runs out I don't get a reply, (I have only had one reply) :-( I would love to date a policeman! How hard can it be for a single 34 year old, none smoker, who has no children (but I do have two kitties), to find somebody the same within 10 miles of Huddersfield?
-
- 24 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm back from hospital. The op went well and I should start shrinking again very soon I'm a bit sore and my belly is a bit swollen where they pumped it full of gas to get a good view. And, naturally it has to work its way out again <parp> Ooops pardon me!
-
- 11 replies
- 432 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.worldmemorychampionships.com/ After three days of intense competition, the 18th World Memory Championship had a nail biting finish on Saturday 14th of November, which could not have been closer. However, reigning Champion Ben Pridmore from the UK, emerged victorious, making this his third World Memory Champion title. So how good is your memory http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games4/gamei.../memorytest.htm this starts off easy, BUT....... My score 2280
-
- 2 replies
- 645 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I stumbled across a dating site which is totally dedicated to those wishing to date but are in debt. It is technically a free dating service that caters for people struggling with debt. It gives them a chance to find "romance or maybe even marriage at a time in their lives when they might be feeling alone and isolated because of their financial worries." It got me thinking ............... Would it affect your decision whether to see someone again if on a first date they told you they were steeped in debt and would be for the foreseeable future?
-
- 5 replies
- 441 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi there, I have just put two selection process books up for sale on eBay. They are both brand new, and never used. I bought then for full price off Amazon a few months ago but due to transferring my application, i didn't need them in the end. Both have a buy-it-now price of £4.99 with FREE postage. The Police Selection Process by Ian Hutchinson http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT How To Pass: The New Police Selection System http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT Thanks
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Am just wondering is there any way i could go and see what a day in the northumbria police is like frist hand ?