Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Is this the rudest GP in Britain? A foul-mouthed family doctor who turned his back during consultations and terrorised his staff drove 800 patients away in only four years, it was claimed yesterday. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267454/Foul-mouthed-GP-lost-800-patients-string-temper-tantrums.html#ixzz0lilSKx50 Last time i visited the doctor, she looked at me for about 10 seconds, scribbled out a prescription, and looked away. Rude bitch Whilst talking of rude doctors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9OZMCQuLTQ&feature=related

    • 4 replies
    • 757 views
    Merlotmonster
  2. Cliff Caswell
    Started by Cliff Caswell,

    Just to introduce myself -- I'm Cliff Caswell, the newly appointed Editor with PoliceOracle. It is good to meet you all, and I hope you are well. I'm going to be on the forum frequently, so it would be good to talk to you all and hear your news. More from me soon, please get in touch if you like.

    • 9 replies
    • 883 views
  3. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Does anyone on here collect McDonald's Monopoly tokens? If you have any you dont need i can swap with you because i have a few duplicates

  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    The first 3D tellies went on sale in the UK today. The new technology — likened to the arrival of colour screens 40 years ago — allows viewers to enjoy the full 3D experience in their own homes. Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2943090/First-3D-TV-sets-hit-UK-high-street.html#ixzz0lpdUokvA Will you be buying one of these TV`s? I cannot tolerate stereo, let alone 3D tv, stereo annoys me, as it makes sounds come from other areas away from the TV, keep thinking i got mice creating noises.

    • 1 reply
    • 453 views
  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.thesun.co...fter-egging.htm TORY leader David Cameron joked it was "the first of the campaign" — after he was hit by an EGG during a visit to a college today. Very funny i am sure. But the point of this topic is.............. http://www.egg-attack.com/ Play as the egg throwing nerd. My score 1030. Play as the egghead Ballmer , My score 250.

    • 0 replies
    • 331 views
  6. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Anyone watching the programme about the BA flight that hit the volcano cloud in 1982?? Well scary!!!! The pilot deserves a medal for getting that plane down! And BA are moaning that the government have over reacted...Anyone else think that BA are more worried about money than passenger safety?? As I live under the flight path, the last few days have been heavenly peaceful!! mind you, my sister was a bit gutted at having her holiday cancelled...Still at least they are not stranded.. Anyone else affected by the volcano?

    • 2 replies
    • 451 views
    Merlotmonster
  7. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I know my tupos are bad but... Look here. How embarrassing is that?

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267587/House-owner-arrested-yob-urinating-house-stabbed-death.html There is a Moral to this story, don't urinate on peoples door, you may come to some harm. I'm afraid I cannot have much sympathy for some Scumbag who urinates on peoples doors.

    IveToldYouOnce
  9. Pete1546620600
    Started by Pete1546620600,

    Like many people I am glued to the reality programs such as Road Wars, Brit Cops, Street Wars, Night Cops etc Which one is your favorite? Personally mine is Night Cops closely followed by Brit Cops: Rapid Response

  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Hope you have a good day.

    • 7 replies
    • 266 views
  11. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    The proverbial s*** at work has the fan, and I've been running around like a headless chicken. I had a meeting at 1:00 and asked that a tuna or veggie sandwich and a cookie be saved for me from the served lunch. 2:15 I pick up my saved sandwiches. On top of my papertowel wrapped package is a note: no veggie or tuna. If tomato, basil and mozzarella isn't a veggie sandwich.....

    • 7 replies
    • 295 views
  12. ladymerlin
    Started by ladymerlin,

    Hi new to this! I have my assessment day after tomorrow, do I need to be worried! I have done some prep work don't know if its enough! I am doing the right thing? I want to join the police but as no one is recruiting, I am in Sussex, I thought this would give me a leg up for the next recruitment (end of 2011 at the soonest!!!!????)

  13. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Here's another interesting article.

  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I don't want to be an MP. But I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the way we are governed at the moment. So I've decided to create a dream political party... only hypothetically because I really don't think I'd want to be an MP. I think I shall call it the Sensible People's Party because it will be based on sensible policies put in place by sensible people, voted for by sensible people, with no spin, no lies, no pandering for votes. There would be no party whip, because I would want mps to vote for what they felt was right, not just to pander to the party propaganda. I thought you might like to hel;p me devise a manifesto and 5 year plan. How abo…

  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I know a lot of you are cynical about disorders like Aspergers and ADHD, though some of you have more personal experiance of such matters. I think this looks like an interesting programme.

    • 9 replies
    • 469 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.