Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. flabber-my-gast
    Started by flabber-my-gast,

    Heres a few: You say : "'Ere thrice the sun done salutation to the dawn" And you claim these words as your own But I've read well, and I've heard them said A hundred times (maybe less, maybe more) If you must write prose/poems The words you use should be your own Don't plagiarise or take "on loan" 'Cause there's always someone, somewhere With a big nose, who knows And who trips you up and laughs When you fall Who'll trip you up and laugh When you fall or Would you hold my hand If I saw you in heaven Would you help me stand If I saw you in heaven I'll find my way, through night and day Cause I know I just can't stay Here in heaven

    • 0 replies
    • 406 views
    flabber-my-gast
  2. ChrisW123
    Started by ChrisW123,

    I've had an idea for a game, with potentially funny results. Basically we all say a line, and when they are all strung together, it makes a rhyming poem! We each can only do one line per post, so It would go something like (for eg only): #1 Once upon a time on the motorway #2 HATO officers drove about all day! #3 one spotted a coach driven by Kenworthy #4 but is he driving safely? Oh we'll see! you get the picture SO I guess I had better start.. Once upon a time, down at the Nick...

    • 101 replies
    • 6.5k views
    flabber-my-gast
  3. aaront1988
    Started by aaront1988,

    My dad was just clearing out the garage and found these two Lancs Constab commemorative plates from 1986. 2 years older than me! Theres also a programme from the 1986 Open Day. It's really interesting how much the force has change in 24 years. Just thought I'd share it with you lot and wondered if you have any old police memorabilia or any interesting stuff?

  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A British tourist stranded in Venice by the volcanic ash crisis took this extraordinary picture of a ghostly face in the clouds above a famous church. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1270006/The-face-clouds-British-tourist-spots-ghostly-grimace-Venice-church.html#ixzz0n2ZRqir1 Can you see it, i cannot. The person is on cheap drugs.

    • 2 replies
    • 376 views
  5. bogdan39

    He looks as though he is about to take his powerful motorbike for a speedy race along the streets. But this motorcyclist is going nowhere - he's dead. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1269846/The-quick-dead-Embalmed-biker-sits-astride-motorcycle-funeral-home.html#ixzz0masSFl9R We ask our Bikers out there, do you wish to be remembered in this way? MellowMonster would obviously be on a horse.Our HATO friends on a dustcart with a HATO logo. The list goes on.

    • 3 replies
    • 937 views
    anthony1664
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Got any interesting bits of manifesto detail?

    • 7 replies
    • 774 views
  7. flabber-my-gast
    Started by flabber-my-gast,

    I personaly like Mark Billingham, his DI Tom Thorne character is really good!!

    Merlotmonster
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Happy Birthday Misery Guts.

    • 5 replies
    • 316 views
  9. Reasonable Man
    Started by Reasonable Man +,

    My iTunes told me I had to update but could not until I had updated my Safari to Version 4.0.3 (I currently have v3.0.4). When I tried to install this it said I needed OS X v 10.5.7 to do so. I went via Software update to find that v 10.5.8 is now available so downloaded that. My computer will not install it though. When my computer restarts it goes through the initialising process and the blue line of progress just stops. I left it installing for 3 days as I went away but on my return there was no progress. I then back to the Apple site and downloaded 10.5.7 in case I had to install that first but when I go through the installation process it stops at Destination Selec…

    • 3 replies
    • 307 views
    Reasonable Man +
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARl4s992qQ

    • 1 reply
    • 270 views
    MrsDarthFuzz
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Uncle, welcome to the O.A.P Club.

    • 3 replies
    • 359 views
  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1269986/General-Election-2010-Labour-campaign-descends-farce-car-crashes-poster-launch.html <li style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; ">Car smashes into bus shelter just behind Labour event<li style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-imag…

    • 0 replies
    • 426 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/28/papuan_police/ Papuans whose todgers have been unnaturally enhanced are as of right now barred from joining the police on the grounds that such members are a "hindrance during training". Is this ban enforced here too?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268412/Nearly-50-years-Ronnie-Biggs-victim-crime.html Poor old Ronnie, it's ok for him to rob trains and assault train drivers, but it's not OK when he gets his property attacked. Someone is getting some retribution there Ronnie, get over it.

  15. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    More Labour crap. More lies and spin. Apparently Labour Faithful are leafleting various constituencies, including Gollum's own in Kirkaldy, that if the Torys get into office, they will totally abolish Bus Passes for the over 60s, the Heating Allowance and free TV licences for the over 75s. Of course Call Me Dave Cameron has publicly denied that this would be Tory Policy if in office - I for one beleive him. Our Much Esteemed Dear Leader, Gollums McClown publicly stated that he had.... "not authorised these leaflets..!" Hmmm! Why should I believe this? After all, so it is oft stated.... "The Buck Stops here..!" (with the Partie Fhurer.. Gollums McClown!]. …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.