Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. FrankSerpico
    Started by FrankSerpico,

    Just watching the latest episode and noticed that they have Oxfordshire Police plastered everywhere and they refer to themselves as such. I'm sure, but not definite, that they used to be TVP. Why would they change it?

    • 4 replies
    • 703 views
    FrankSerpico
  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Worth remembering. Two other things. I know of someone whose mole was in their hair and they didn't find it until too late, very sad. I know someone else who was a bit worried about a mole so I said to show the doctor, who took it off as a precaution, even thogh he thought there wasn't anything wrong... and it was the right decision.

    • 0 replies
    • 259 views
  3. ForrestBGood2U
    Started by ForrestBGood2U,

    Good evening all. This is my first post on these forums but I have been a browser over several months now. The posts, Reponses and camaraderie shown have been a reassurance, even though I've been silent until now. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I applied to a West Country force approximately 5 years ago and got through the paper sift stage. I then had a wait of over 12 months just to be told that my application was one of 200 odd applications that were being terminated due to budgeting issues. Gutted was not the word, but after I'd finished throwing my toys out of my pram I started to think ahead to trying again…

  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    By adding or subtracting, or indeed changing one letter in the previous word in this topic, to create a new word. So let me begin with. Salt

  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Happy birthday Trent.

  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1282128/Woman-shopped-police-husband-downed-bottles-wine-doing-school-run.html This female should have been sent inside for at least two years. No wonder some people think the law is an ass. Good on Hubby for having the guts to report her, I am just surprised that he didn't do more to stop her driving.

    • 1 reply
    • 258 views
  7. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I went to Kew Gardens today. On the Tube I saw a gent help a blind man onto the train. Another stood to give him a seat, and then when they got to the blind man's stop, a third helped him off the train and offered to accompany him to the correct platform. (The cynic in me hoped the blind chap still had his wallet at the end.) A little later I saw an elderly lady helped off the train with her shopping trolley. It may sound daft but that cheered me up.

  8. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I have just found this and it should be Stopped its happening in the USA. I hoop to GOD they can catch the SCUMBAGS that doing this and Lock them up and give the same back. BE WARNED THE VIDEO IS SHOCKING and can make you sick, I was in tears when I watched it. http://www.mercyforanimals.org/ohdairy/ranroz2010-05-26 15:31:08

    • 9 replies
    • 394 views
  9. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I have had this passed to me. Unfortunately I have no idea which country this is from or any other details. There is not even any support of the assertion that the car driver was using a phone. And, naturally, no mention of the rider having any responsibility due to his/her speed. I am posting it as a matter of interest to all those who would like to reduce motorcycle accidents. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Her last call was from a new mobile phone.. Do you see the motorcycle? The Honda crotch rocket rider was traveling at approximately 85 mph. The VW driver was talking on a mobile phone when…

    • 7 replies
    • 434 views
  10. cymrocop
    Started by cymrocop,

    Hi all, I'm desperately looking for a tactical vest that my colleagues wear in South Wales. I have realised that my utility belt is very cumbersome and fiddly catching on all sorts when I sit down (rare!!) or get in and out of the car! I am told that I can obtain one by getting a bad back note from the dr. I am reluctant to do this as I am a new recruit and am looking to progress without a hindering "bad back" on my record!! any advice or offers? Welshgit

    DTM1546620096
  11. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    I'm sure this was discussed previously, however it appears the driver won't be charged with anything. I have to say I'm more than a little surprised. The fact that he failed to see, hear or smell(?) the driver/car is IMHO not a mitigating factor. The lady driver of the Clio is extremely lucky to be alive, and "sorry mate I didn't see you", just isn't a good enough defence; or perhaps it is?....

    • 1 reply
    • 258 views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8693537.stm get the tissues out and lets all have a tear for poor old Jacqui. You lost your job because you were a crap Home Secretary, who took the country for a ride on your expences, and the voters of Redditch saw through you. The Blue Movies didn't help.

  13. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    Not going postal, as he's a teacher...........but it sounds like the kids pushed, and pushed, and pushed, and then, surprisingly (for one of them) he snapped. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8643553.stm ........now we all know that it's unacceptable to hit kids (with iron weights) but, somewhere in my head when I read this story I thought "Well, you bit off more than you could chew, didn't you young 'un'?". Kids should learn that there are consequences to their actions...........just not in a 'life-threatening' kind of way. Sounds like it's on video too..........

  14. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    As some of you are aware, I am a first aid trainer in my spare time. I have come across this CPR training video. It is very effective at getting the message across. CPR Training Video

  15. isabellai82
    Started by isabellai82 * ,

    1. Gay bombs: Strong aphrodisiacs to cause “homosexual behavior†“Gay bomb†is an informal name for a theoretical non-lethal chemical weapon, which a United States Air Force research laboratory speculated about producing. In 1994 the Wright Laboratory in Ohio produced a three-page proposal of a variety of possible nonlethal chemical weapons, which was later obtained—complete with marginal jottings and typos—by the Sunshine Project through a Freedom of Information Act request. In one sentence of the document it was suggested that a strong aphrodisiac could be dropped on enemy troops, ideally one which would also cause “homosexual behaviorâ€. The aphrodisia…

    • 4 replies
    • 633 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.