The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1280380/Met-policeman-race-row-quit-bad-knee--hes-walking-tall.html I wonder how he got his bad knee. he may have lost his 'race calim', but he has come out of this smelling of ROSES.
-
-
This is a World Service daily series featuring interviews with people who have been eyewitnesses to history. Today's episode is an interview with a police officer who was a 23 year old detective working on the Ripper Murders. http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/witness
-
Several things on my mind atm, and quite frankly they make me wonder if others go through the same thing. 1) For the first time last week, we decided to buy grocery's online. Sent to us by one of the big five, i was left in a quandary. Were we sent products that only had a day or two of shelf life, and why when they did not have what you ordered did they offer something instead that was twice the price? Maybe someone on here has a tip on how to get around these minor problems. 2) Have you ever in the past been that drunk you did something that still brings a shiver down your spine years later. I ask this due to what brings on my shiver. A perfectly doable 40 year old …
-
....to not do something that they started to do voluntarily.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8692241.stm So the NHS is looking at paying people a few quid a week to stop smoking. Maybe also to stop over-eating. To stop drinking as much. Tell you what. Why don't they start paying me, oooo let's say £40K a year to not cause 10 times as much damage to my local high street with a JCB. Has got to be a winner. I don't smoke or drink. I do eat chocolate, but apart from that my diet and fitness is reasonably good. If we pay people to not abuse their body, then I am being penalised for being healthy and looking after myself...........as is always the way, the weak i…
-
- 3 replies
- 267 views
- 1 follower
-
-
A husband went on a day trip to France - forgetting he had left his mother-in-law waiting in the ferry car park at Dover. The man and his wife dropped their vehicle off in a long stay car park in Dover, after driving 300 miles from Bootle in Merseyside, reports Metro. http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Mother_in_law_left_in_car_park So for some Mother-in-law jokes. A man who hated his mother-in-law got three wishes from a genie. Genie: "Whatever you wish for, your mother-in-law gets DOUBLE." First wish: "I would like one billion dollars." Genie: "Ok but mom get's two billion." Second wish: "I would like an island off the coast of Greece." Genie: "OK but m…
-
-
Last September, I helped a colleague from Turkey finish his PhD thesis in international marketing by checking his English grammar. In his appendices section at the back, he named dozens of firms who are heavily involved in foreign exports, many of which neither of us had heard of. I spotted that he mentioned British Steel. I told him that is now called Corus. He also spotted a firm called British Ropes (now called Bridon) and he asked me what they did. I thought the name was pretty indicative as to their line of business - I actually know the firm and I know that they manufacture steel ropes for various industries from shipping to mining. Just for a joke, i told him…
-
- 1 reply
- 277 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279648/Teacher-Lynda-May-cleared-Pritt-Stick-assault-pupil.html another sensible decision by the jury, but why was all that money wasted on a court case that should never have been. The little Scrote shouldn't be in a normal school if he has serious problems. Pity the parents made such a fuss about nothing, probably because they are similar to their Scrote of an offspring. Maverick222010-05-19 19:20:34
-
- 5 replies
- 295 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I find this story very annoying. The woman showed willing, yet these jobsworths still wanted her to pay a fine. Now I wonder if these jobsworths have targets to meet? I hate dog fouling, but how the heck would you prove that the owner had failed to clean up after their dog? It's just one word against another.
-
- 6 replies
- 335 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi you lot Very very very long time no speak, what's new? I'm hoping you still remember me (I was the outspoken and usually inebriated little blonde girl )
-
- 32 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Only in this cocked up Country of ours would this type of thing ever happen! Unbelievable!
-
- 5 replies
- 333 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have a Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean for sale. It is the automatic self winding certified chronometer movement watch (2201.50.00). 42mm stainless steel case and bracelet with black dial and black bezel, domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, water resistant to 600 meters. As per this link (although I did not buy it from here). http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product.asp?pid=462 I bought new on 16th December 2009 from Mappin & Webb. Still as new comes with Omega International warranty, Chronometer certificate, extra links for strap, full operating instructions and box. I can email pictures if required. £1,300 + RMSD (I will not pos…
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/8688504.stm I never realised you could get into trouble for telling the truth. The Jobsworth of a Clerk should be given words of advice.
-
Couple weird facts... Did you know.... That the words "race car" spelled backward still spells "race car"? That "eat" is the only word that, if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, spells its past tense, "ate"? I had another but its to hard for her on a open Furum sorry