The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
I should like to hear from my learned colleagues exactly which biscuit they choose to dunk. This is down to a nasty debate that has cropped up between my Facebook friends regarding the dunkability of Oreos. I feel they are a perfect candidate, but am informed this is incorrect. Can someone please back me up in this vital matter?
-
When a writer sends a submission off, the convention is to include a stamped addressed envelope for the return if the publisher wishes to reject the manuscript. This is a bit of a pain at the best of times, since it's best to print out the submission again if you wish to send it elsewhere, so is a bit of a waste of postage. A simple, "No thanks," in a small envelope would suffice. However, witers have to play by their rules. The snag is that publishers take ages to consider a submission, three to six months being common. I was most miffed today to find a card through my door sweetly explaining that I needed to pay £1.05 excess postage. This inadequate postag…
-
A Solicitor runs a stop sign, and gets pulled over by a traffic officer. He thinks that he is smarter than the officer; because, he is a Solicitor from London , and is certain that he has a better education then any cop from Leeds . He decides to prove this to himself, and have some fun at the officer's expense. officer says, "Driving documents, please." Solicitor says, "What for?" officersays, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." Solicitor says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming." officer says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. Driving documents, please." Solicitor says, "What's the difference?" officer says, "The difference is…
-
- 32 replies
- 5.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Yes it's that time of the year already. The day that always makes an old man smile. Happy Star Wars Day.
-
I was going through some older photos and I figure you military guys would like these. This is a trip I made with my family to the National Marine Corps Museum in Quantico, Virginia. This was the first time I was able to Visit it after it was completed. I had left Quantico before it was completed when I was still in the Marines. Me and my oldest actual flag from Mount suribachi
-
- 5 replies
- 743 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Come on the Lads. Let's win the FA Cup as our last hurrah before relegation! Show those girlie Chelsea supporters how it's done.
-
-
2 more sleeps!! It has felt like an age and after a terrible few months Mr DF and I fly out on Wednesday morning for a well deserved holiday without the children (thank you my mum for taking them on for a week!) to Egypt I have been given my orders (no iphone allowed) so I will not be adding my 2 penneth worth for at least 8 days Still got a day and a bit (today and some of tomorrow) therefore withdrawal symptoms probably wont kick in until next Sunday!! I hope you all keep safe and look forward to catching up when we get home! Mrs DF
-
I'll bet like me, you've never seen or heard anything like this in your life It's just pretty incredible! BRING IN DA NOISE, BRING IN DA FUNK Highly talented troupe of silhouette figures entertain us with a symphony of common noises. http://uploads.ungrounded.net/221000/221483_Play.swf ranroz2010-05-14 00:29:15
-
An ATM machine that dispenses 24-carat gold bars has been unveiled in Abu Dhabi. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EClrSJqy92k&feature=channel I dont have the cash in the back to evn go near one
-
Just thought I'd share this with you all... The Unimportance of being Important <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Some time when you’re feeling important, Some time when your ego’s in bloom, Some time you take it for granted, You’re the best qualified in the room. Some time when you feel that your going, Would leave an unfillable hole, Just follow these simple instructions, And see how they humble your soul. Take a bucket and fill it with water, Put your hands in it up to your wrists. Pull them out – and the hole that remains Is the …
-
- 3 replies
- 421 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
-
I'm after a Vectra VXR and shopping around most are around the £10k mark, however there's an ex-Police silver Vectra VXR for £5,500. I'm guessing it's an ex RPU vehicle, how are these generally treated / looked after? What's the servicing etc like on RPU cars?
-
- 12 replies
- 8.9k views
- 1 follower
-