The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1260745/Ashes-To-Ashes-comes-end-final-series.html Back to the Old Days, Judges Rules, No CPS, the Anglepoise Lamp, and beat the sh*te out of suspects.(only joking).
-
- 9 replies
- 396 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm not sure how many people are interested in gardening. I know Link said he's planning on becoming an allotment holder, lucky thing. But I thought I'd start a thread anyway. I have always been interested in gardening, and my garden has never been big enough for my daydreams, but in fact, is probably big enough in reality. Or it would be if it weren't so shady. My back garden is roughly L shaped, with houses crowding the back view and overshadowing the side view (extensions built by neighbours, bother them.) The soil is like ballast in places, very well drained, on the acid side, and rather infetile in comparison with the clay based soil where I used to li…
-
-
Hi all, We have bought a 3 month old puppy which has been settling into the house. She's gorgeous and very playful and has been settling in fine...that is until its BEDTIME! She will constantly bark or whimper downstairs in the kitchen whilst we are asleep upstairs. It's driving me nuts and i'm sure the neighbours won't be too pleased. This is only the 3rd day! Any ideas or suggestions how to fix this behaviour??? She does eventually settle down but it takes forever!
-
- 20 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8589664.stm The BBC went to GCHQ. It took weeks of negotiation to get them there. And they've produced a piece that says nobody who worked there wanted to talk to them, or, apparently, trusted them, their recording equipment was tested and blinds were used to cover up windows so that journalists couldn't read computer screens. Marvellous. Who'd have thought it? The entire bottom line of that journlistic masterpiece is that............wait for it...............GCHQ has got some secret stuff going on in there.......and they don't trust journalists.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261658/Fire-chief-Paul-Stephen-arrested-death-firefighter-son-Ashley-Atherstone-factory-blaze.html Health and Safetyis almost getting to the point where nobody will do anything if there is any danger whatsoever to their well-being.
-
China has said Google's move to stop censoring search results is "totally wrong" and accused it of breaking a promise made when it launched in China. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8582233.stm I have to say i am on Googles side over this, i have to admire their guts in taking China, and using different techniques, to try and get round the censorship rules. Chinas obsession with controlling all information is alarming
-
So was Bush being racist? Or was it a signal for Clinton to stop chatting and get a move on.? http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-N...thquake_Visit__
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1260997/Look-whos-Red-faces-Home-Office-Algerian-bag-snatcher-deported-twice-arrested-again.html So much for the quality of our Border Controls, how do they expect to stop terrorists from entering the UK if they allow someone to get in three times.
-
- 8 replies
- 413 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261092/Gordon-Brown-reveals-Labours-key-election-pledges.html Here is the latest book by Enid Blyton, a Fairy Tale Book, called the Five Promises of Gordon the Clown. Maverick222010-03-27 14:49:55
-
- 9 replies
- 340 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've just heard on the news that ITV is axing The Bill. where am I going to get my top policing tips now??
-
- 6 replies
- 387 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Anyone booked tickets? Which sports are you looking forward to? http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/mar/22/l...ics-ticket-race
-
Gutted Life will never be the same again http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/mar/26/the-bill-itv
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/7521923/Police-spend-30m-on-PR.html I am inclined to agree with the Fed Rep who said the money could have been better spent.
-
Oooooh....I just got "Class II Bomber command" .....I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my family <sniffle> ..... for supporting me through my posting on this forum<sniff>..... and my English teacher whose unfailing support in the 80s.....<sniffle>.... led me to not need a spell checker. I'd also like to thank the Admins for being so kind and supportive of me even through the rough times when I had to have my post deleted and <sniff> ...Oh it's all too much.....I love you all.....(Bursts into tears and runs off stage) HMS