The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Very random! Whilst unloading the dishwasher BY HAND on MY OWN (quote Peter Kay) It came into my mind, you never hear of Stamp hinges anymore, I remember being a child of the 70's collecting stamps and putting them in a stamp collecting book and having packets and packets of stamp hinges! Any other items that used to be popular that you don't hear of anymore? told you it was random thinks it's the medication!!
-
- 62 replies
- 2.4k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday GOLDTOP - our very own Essex Girl(in the nicest possible way)
-
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7065824.ece Not funny at all, but the choice of journalist for this story made me chuckle..................
-
-
We have a lot of Daily Mail links on here, now I know why...........
-
Okay this is no joke. I'm posting it here because some morons deserve special recognition no doubt. Pennsylvania police have charged a man with public drunkenness after reports that he tried to resuscitate a long-dead opossum on a highway. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8591303.stm
-
Big-hearted soldiers from the 1st Battalion Coldstream Guards have been pounding out the miles alongside a colleague from the police to raise cash for charity. The troops have been helping PC Andy Seery train for a mammoth 900-mile run across Europe. The officer is trekking all the way from London to Sroda Weilpolska, Poland dressed, as an Ostrich in a whacky adventure for Help for Heroes. The soldiers from the 1 Coldm Gds are joining Seery for the first leg of his run to Dover, and admit they have been impressed by his fitness and resilience. http://www.modoracle.com/news/Mad-Cop-is-on-His-Marks_20214.html
-
Many consider helicopters of this style to be death traps but we all can’t afford a new 500E now can we? Swisscopter has obtained their FAA certification for a one-man, hydrogen powered, tip-jet helicopter called the Dragonfly DF1. Due to large demand, the first ones will be auctioned off with details coming soon on how that will work. It hasn’t been easy to find much information beyond crappy websites and videos I’m confident high school AV students could easily top. I must say that their marketing department sucks. I’ve found two websites that appear to be associated with this company, one is just ridiculous and would look bad for even ten years ago, while the other loo…
-
Right I have gone and bought an Xbox and have got the Live adapter and 12 months Gold membership. I have got a Gamer Tag, but have no idea how to log onto live on the Xbox. Let me make sure I am doing the right thing. What I am doing is going to sign up to Xbox live in four basic steps even though I already have a gamertag etc? I get the following message: the info is associated with a different gamer tag...
-
Toaster ban for police after fire A police squad has been banned from using toasters due to health and safety concerns, a police spokesman said. Officers in the City and Holbeck division, West Yorkshire, have been told not to use the appliances after flames engulfed a police station last week. A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said the fire at Holbeck police station started as a result of a toaster on the premises but he did not know if it was an electrical fault or had been caused by a food item being left in the appliance for too long.
-
I have a friend/colleague here in Sweden who is an English guy who married a Swede twenty-odd years ago and has been here ever since. It was his 50th birthday, recently, and he invited me, and a few other colleagues from the university, to a pub quiz. I know it may seem odd, but it was the first time since I arrived here eight months ago that I have been in a pub! He chose the pub because there was a pub quiz - yes, they have those here, too, but you do need to be able to Swedish to take part. When the quiz was finished, they had a live band playing some songs and this band's name was, interestingly, "Tidelag Pojkar" which translates as "Bestial Boys", so I was expecti…
-
- 5 replies
- 594 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, what i'm after is the Jeeves of Liverpool leather warrant card wallet with the Scottish Police thistle badge. I believe they were sold at the Scottish Police College for a while, but they no longer sell them. I have contacted Jeeves directly but they did not reply! Does anyone out there on the forum have one lying about - spare or know of anyone that would be willing to part with it! Quite a few cops in my force have them - obviously purchased whilst at Tullialan, and they are very smart and are far better than the cheap rubbish wallet we get issued with! Hope someone can help me!
-
- 6 replies
- 9.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8596056.stm You would have thought that someone would have the common sense not to start such a journey in those horrendous conditions. Perhaps teachers don't have much common sense after all, the police described the road conditions as 'horrendous', so why start the journey just 'to go a fair ground'(Alton Towers)in the first place.
-
-
I was sent this today by the lads on my section...... I work in D&C though not the Met Tea_Making_White_Notes___8_Pages.pdf