The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Hi I am currently on my final year of University, studying criminology. For my dissertation i am doing research into fear of crime, and have created a survey. And am trying to get opinions from different genders, ethnicities and ages If you could could you please complete my short survey. It would be greatly appreciated http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/263425/a-study-on-fear-of-crime-and-why-people-experience-it- Thanks, Mark
-
This young Ukrainian girl tells an entire story by pushing around sand on a table. She uses nothing but sand and her hands to create these images. http://www.flixxy.com/ukraine-talent-sand-animation.htm
-
Mav eat your Hart out Top 10 Low Pass Jet Flyby's http://www.flixxy.com/best-low-pass-jet-fly-bys.htm #10: F-16 (Royal Netherlands Airforce) #9: F-16 #8: F-16 #7: Harrier #6: Blue Angels F-18 (Cleveland) #5: Harrier #4: Alpha Jet (Belgian Airforce) #3: Harrier #2: KC-135 Stratotanker (CGI?) #1: Blue Angels F-18 (SF Fleet Week 2007) ranroz2010-03-25 13:03:07
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1260222/Heathrow-security-worker-quizzed-naked-body-scan-colleague.html I agree he should not have done this, but she is milking the system so hard I'm surprised there is any milk left. Its not as if the 'whole world and his dog' saw her, it was just one bloke. Too upset to go to work and being supported by Liberty. I can see a court case coming in the future with her trying to claim damages. Maverick222010-03-25 08:39:53
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1260293/Montserrat-Soufriere-Hills-volcano-erupts-Caribbean-island.html
-
Waste management and disposal technician-Yes you guessed it is a bin man communications executivetelesales person http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8570244.stm Anymore strange job titles you can think of?
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/law-obituaries/7515016/His-Honour-Alan-King-Hamilton.html The sad passing of one of the best Judges in the UK for years.
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/7508289/Foreign-Office-warns-British-passports-not-safe-in-Israel.html The Boy General Miliband expels the senior diplomat from the Israeli Embassy, but lets a creep like Hook Man(Hamsa), and many other undesireables, remain in the UK soaking up our taxes. Priorities in the wrong order Miliband.
-
Hi guys, I know I haven't posted on the Forum that often since joining, but I do visit as often as I can. If I may be so bold, I would like to talk to you about a run for charity that I'm doing across Dartmoor this September. I plan to run in excess of 60 miles from the south of Dartmoor to the north, and back again. This is in aid of Riders for Health, an organisation that I am deeply interested in and one that I strongly support. You can visit my JustGiving page below. If you could sponsor me, it would be most welcome and help me to maintain my already sky high levels of motivation. http://www.justgiving.com/johns-there-and-back-again-tour Thank you very, very muc…
-
"Yesterday, in a surprise intervention ahead of the Budget, Liam Byrne, the Chief Secretary to the Treasury, ruled out further increases, including VAT, should Labour win the election". But Mr Byrne's pledge that no further rises are needed appears at odds with experts' assessments of what is required to reduce the national deficit. Last night, the Institute of Fiscal Studies warned that Labour would not be able to keep its promise of protecting front line services and jobs under its current deficit reduction plan. In his pre-Budget report in December, Alistair Darling, the Chancellor, said that the Government would halve the £178 billion…
-
- 4 replies
- 471 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259613/Ian-Huntleys-throat-slashed-attack-fellow-inmate.html I can't see too many people losing much sleep over this, except the Howard League for Penal Reform.
-
- 7 replies
- 344 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just cama across this in Waterstones http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pocket-Notebook-Mi...8416&sr=8-1 seemingly written by a serving cop. Was an entertaining read, if anyone's looking for a book that's dark, not too taxing and easy to get through. Not in the same class as Charlie Owen's series though
-
Anger at siting of plaque honouring men who died in two world wars The memorials were intended as a lasting token of respect to 36 brave men who gave their lives for their country. So war veterans were understandably outraged when the National Trust decided the best place to put them was a toilet wall. Heritage chiefs were yesterday accused of disrespect over the gaffe at Grade I-listed tourist attraction Wightwick Manor, Wolverhampton. Daily Mail ranroz2010-03-23 14:24:01
-
-
I bet you are thinking the Government and all its watching that they do. Well think again its GOOGEL every thing we do on line they know and store it for 18 Months. Take a look at this Youtube video its great but Scary.