The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Don't know if you guys have seen this before, but it's more impressive when you try doing it!
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12231832 Whilst this bloke is no angel, when I look at some of the sh*te they've allowed into my/our country, he hardly seems as bad as some hook handed menaces. Perhaps they were afraid he'd let rip with a few home truths about various religions. Clearly "Allah" is the new word for "God" in this once great country of mine. I love the Home Office's stance that it "opposes extremism in all its forms". Really?? Could have fooled me! Seems you can say what you like in the name of "Allah", including abusing our Soldiers returning from war. This Country really focks me off sometimes.
-
- 9 replies
- 473 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail...-Taser-gun.html What is everyones opinion on civilians been able to buy taser guns? For the purpose of the discussion imagine that you would need a firearms licence to possess one, and it could only be used for self defence within the home. Personally I don't like the idea as it would increase the ante for burglers to carry more destructive weapons, i.e guns. But I can see the other sides point of view, especially after reading that article.
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8271377/MPs-protest-at-ludicrous-request-to-sacrifice-pay-rise-during-austerity-drive.html Greedy MP's are at it again, many are complaining about being asked to forgo a pay rise, but it's ok to stop pay rises for those in the public secotor earning over £21,000. MP's earn more than enough, and get considerably more in the way of expences(and we all know about expences).
-
I have only just learned that Frank Sidebottom creator Chris Sievey died last year. I remember Chris best from his pre-Frank days when he fronted the punk band The Freshies.How they didn't become everybody's favourite band in the '80s, I don't know. I don't know if any else recalls their fantastic songs like I'm in love with the girl on a certain Manchester Megastore checkout desk, I can't get Bouncing Babies by The Teardrop Explodes, If you really love me ...buy me a shirt and the now sadly prophetic Tell her I'm ill? Apparently, he died penniless and was facing a pauper's funeral when friends and fans stepped in and quickly raised over £21,000. It shows what a lov…
-
Hallow forum members you all know about Queensland Australia and the floods. I know a retired Army person that after leaving the Army moved down under to Queensland Australia. I know he lives a a small village in the area that is flooded at the moment and is still on line. He was a forum member on MoD Oracle and left due to ill Health he was one of our best poster's on the forum.He sent me a email with a link to some photo's that are made of the flooding. This is a email I recieved from him about the floods in and around his area. I thought that it would be nice to let you have a look at the lnk and read the email. I have placed it on MoD Oracle so as to …
-
MrUnhappy, I will decide if you are a troll or not. Judging by your first post it certainly sounds as if you are trying to prepare the ground for a troll. Be warned, any trolls here get instantly and permanently suspended; no second chances, no warnings, no sympathy. If you wish to stay here, tread carefully.
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8258783/MPs-four-letter-rant-at-Speaker.html Poor little 5' 3'' John, has a serious complex about being short, and has too high opinion of his ability and position. He should join NOSSA, National Organization for Short Statured Adults, they do councelling for people with problems regarding being height disadvantaged. Little man syndrome, throw your weight around to try and make yourself look big.
-
- 10 replies
- 373 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi all So, which mobile network are you on and how do you find their coverage... thinking of changing but want pretty much perfect (or best reception) all over the country! Thanks and regards
-
Another writer here. My manuscript is done. Right now I'm going through it and taking out the Frost-isms I seem to have inadvertently picked up from the writings of the late and incomparably great R. D. Wingfield. Here 's one I found this morning: "...dodgier than a five quid Rolex." There is some great police slang on these forums, so I'm here to seek a replacement phrase for the above for my crime novel set in the UK. Any contributions gratefully accepted. About me - right now I live in Houston, Texas. I've been writing for a while. My first novel had 12 murders, 50 characters and more plot turns than a revolving door. No one ever wanted to read it, let alone…
-
- 8 replies
- 569 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I just watched an advert on the telly where a couple of pensioners where having a cuppa in a coffee shop, one of the ladies had a tag and the children were at home viewing her location on their computer. Link to product I supposed it could be handy top check the oldies aren't in the antique shop spending the inheritance!
-
I recently bought a G.P.S. for my car. It seems to work well except for one peculiarity: If I request directions to my home, I am sent to the wrong end of the street. Does anyone else have a contrary G.P.S?
-
Gas Price in France ... A thief in Paris planned to steal some Paintings from the Louvre. After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, 'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.' I had no Monet To buy Degas To make the Van Gogh.' See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else. I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse
-
- 6 replies
- 793 views
- 1 follower
-
-
A video of Christian Moullec the man in the photo This was at the Air show on the Ginkels Heath close to Arnhem on 18 September 2010ranroz2011-01-17 20:09:12