The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Gran isnt one for self-pity or bemoaning her lot in life, but I can see the hurt in her eyes that no one has asked after her in recent weeks. She smiled her way through the cold but oh I know the pain she felt when she was forgotten as you all enjoyed your Christmas. Shes missing one letter but asking for help, bless her. L J I T M S L I W A BBC1 remake of a kids classic (4,7) She thanks you.
-
Reading Ollie's interesting post on undercover officers, it carried a link to the BBC News page. Among all the bumph and adverts was a list of links to the BBC magazine: "In today's Magazine: Are the Beckhams likely to have another boy? Can the tone deaf learn to sing?" Two very clearly related stories. :D In Posh's case, the answer to the second question could be, 'don't concern yourself - stick to what you are good at'.
-
I was wondering what age ranges uses this forum? apologies if this thread is somewhere else?
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9297416.stm So the idiot Blatter wants to move the world cup to January does he? When the Premiership is at one of it's most crucial points in the year. Because it's +40 degrees C in Qatar in Summer. Really?? what a surprise!!! Shame he didn't think of that before they awarded the Cup to them, isn't it!! This bloke has no concept of the English game and how successful it is. He's a clueless idiot who is only interested in promoting himself.
-
- 14 replies
- 732 views
- 3 followers
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8246403/Surgeon-escapes-driving-ban-after-court-hears-NHS-would-have-to-pay-thousands-for-locum.html Red herrings thrown in again, she could get a taxi into work, at her expence. I wonder how many times she went in when on call. Many people have lost their jobs through being disqualified, but this woman is allowed 'to get away with it', she appears to be a serial offender, just because she is a doctor she should not be given special treatment.
-
- 25 replies
- 851 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Psychiatric Nurse Jokes An inspecting Brigadier decides to visit the psychiatric ward of an army hospital. He wants to show an interest in the unit and asks the nurse how they decide if a soldier needs to be admitted as a patient or just seen in out patients. "Well," says the QA psychiatric nurse, "we fill the bath with water and give the squaddie a mess tin and a spoon. He or she is then asked to empty the bath." "Ah I see!" exclaims the Brigadier, "A normal person would use the mess tin because it is larger and will take less time to empty the bath." "No Sir" sighs the psychiatric nurse, "A sane person would pull the bath plug. I'll get your bed ready Sir!" an…
-
- 0 replies
- 805 views
- 1 follower
-
-
5 Officers from our force are running 5 marathons, coast to coast, over 5 days in May. All sponsorship is being split between David Rathbands Blue Lamp Foundation and Help For Heroes. Both charities are ones I personally support. They just giving link is below, I have already pledged cash to one of the officers concerned. It's going to be a hard 5 days for them and I know they would appreciate ANY support. http://www.justgiving.com/coast2coast555/?fb_ref=fundraising-page-top&fb_source=home_oneline
-
-
In true Ronnie Corbett style. http://www.break.com/index/my-blackberry-is-not-working-1977308
-
to late to say Happy New Year? I apologise for my tardiness, it has been a very hectic few weeks, our first Christmas totally off in 6 years, and apart from the weather spoiling a lantern lit trek through the woods to sing Christmas Carols in a beautiful setting at some old ruins due to it being too dangerous in the snow, everything else kind of went to plan! I worked a night shift on New Years Eve and although it was busy, I have known that shift to be much worse in the past. So now the girls are back at school (thank you god!) normalish shifts returned to at work, I finally have time to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous New Year. Mrs DF
-
- 8 replies
- 631 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-12142456 Campaigners say too many people in Wales are still making excuses for dropping litter. While 56% of people claim it is never acceptable to drop litter, more than half of the population still do, according to a Keep Wales Tidy survey. Half believe dropping litter is excusable when in a hurry and a similar number do not think dropping an apple core is wrong. Dog mess is the most unpopular form of litter with the public. Keep Wales Tidy said £70m is spent each year clearing litter. Litter has the most negative impact on the look and feel of communities, according to those surveyed, but more than half of people in Wales are guilty…
-
Is that a redrawn PS.Com logo I spy top left. Lacking the bevel (thank goodness) and the black squares in the checkerboard. Thank you oddbod, lack of sleep getting to me. < That way then ^ that way
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12145602 Can someone be forced to give their DNA in these cases. I understand upon arrest DNA can be forcibly taken, but just to build up a database? I just don't like this idea of Orwellian DNA utopia.
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12135822 So these trees are being shredded. What happens to the shreddings? Mulch? I seriously hope the wood is not used as mulch or to make compist.
-
Stare into the middle of the strobe for 30 seconds, then look away. Everything will appear as if your underwater! Do not use if you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy! Click Here!!