The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Sorry for intruding on your chat, but we're looking for people within the policing community and thought you might be interested in the below. EXCITING NEW GAMESHOW NEEDS YOU! The makers of THE MILLION POUND DROP and DEAL OR NO DEAL are making an exciting new gameshow pilot for ITV1! Four friends, family or workmates have the chance to win some serious cash – all they have to do is answer six quirky but tricky general knowledge questions. But there’s a catch; the man asking them the questions wants them to win NOTHING. That man will do everything in his power to tease, tempt and taunt them into making a mistake. Do you think your team can beat him? If you’re …
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/8247967/Invisible-tanks-could-be-on-battlefield-within-five-years.html British military scientists plan to develop an army of "invisible" tanks ready for use on the battlefield within five years. Maybe this technology can be attached to Police vehicles. Only downside, will these Police vehicles be in continues collisions with drivers who cannot see them?
-
newsreader Peter Sissons caught on cam http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4a3_1294859607 You are the weakest link, goodbye!,,,
-
Hi all, I work all around West and South Yorkshire and do a lot of travelling to London and to remote parts of the North (England), Cheshire, Manchester way and the East Coast.... Which is the best Mobile phone network for reliability (voice calls, texts and mms) Thanks and regards
-
Not done many scenarios here before, so I'll set the scene of this real life one so perhaps you can foresee what my punishment will be for the offence. My wife works with me, and quite often throughout the day I will walk past her and stroke her lovingly on the back or leg etc. She was just sitting in a chair at the computer whilst she was logging on today's post onto the Royal Mail website. As I moved my hand up to stroke he back, one of my fingernails caught on the back of the chair so I applied some force to the stuck fingernail to release it. The fingernail became suddenly free with the result that instead of the intended stroke, I punched her instead. She says she…
-
Real World or Locker Room? - It was the article picture that decided it for me... Link
-
Well the time has come to decide the winner of the December 2010 round of the PS.com photo competition and you, the users of PS.com, are the judges. During the three week "shooting period" our members have been taking photographs relating to a monthly theme. The theme for this month has been water. Each and every photograph submitted has been fantastic but unfortunately there can be only one winner and that person gets to have this natty little moderator's award for their hard work - The winner also has the honour of picking the next monthly topic. Entrants - you can vote for yourself if you like. So, thanks to all who have entered the competition this month and may t…
-
-
Ooops couldn't have happened to a nicer lady video http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12170071
-
This architect certainly had a sense of humour!! It's a building in Cornwall.
-
I was digging through my dusty archives today and found this. My certificate from the Met Police, Panda Trophy Competition. For the life of me I cannot remember what we had to do again, but it was between Primary schools in the Greater London Area. Did anyone else take part, or can remember it.
-
Hi, So as some of you may know I've recently (5 months) passed my Cat B test a good few years (decades?) after most of my mates. I've gone out and bought a car (deliberately a manual) and I'm spending a reasonable amount of time in it. I've done a few long runs (200 miles+) and I'm getting used to various kinds of road conditions. The other Saturday, I foolishly went out in the car when the snow was falling. I was very lucky not to have had an accident and have certainly had to keep my wits about me. Certainly even less fun in a rear wheel drive car. I got back in one piece and even more stupidly went out on the Sunday again (thinking the roads were now all clear).…
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12143586 So let me get this right. These evil scum who have committed some of the most evil crimes I know of, i.e those against defenceless children, could potentially be out by the time they are 50 (they are all in their 40's now). As I read it, all they have to do is convince some people on a parole board they have been "rehabilitated" and off they go! Is it any wonder the public have zero confidence in the criminal Justice system. I personally think beheading would be more suited. Using a blunt stanley blade.
-
- 6 replies
- 321 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12158420 A lot of people, includng Labour, are bleating about how the Govt have screwed up with ther flu jab. As far as I can see this is a screw-up by the individual GPs practices, not the Government, whose only culpabuility is in not funding a TV advertising campaign. Our GP sets aside at-risk group immunisations in November, and attaches reminders to repeat prescriptions and publiucises this in other ways. The exercise is undertaken with excellent organisation and a lot of people are vaccinated on the various days. It works, and works well. My only complaint is that not all of the at-risk groups are necessaril…
-
- 4 replies
- 475 views
- 2 followers
-