Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. The Cat
    Started by The Cat,

    Hi folks, Been looking about and i am becoming tempted to buy one of these android tablets that are around the £200 mark. I know they might not be the best of things compared to the Ipad, but i think they look quite good. I was thinking of getting an ebook reader such as the Kindle but would rather pay the same price, be able to read ebooks by downloading the Kindle app and have a PC function as well. So, does anyone have an Adroid tablet, if so what type / where from? Cheers, Pete

    • 1 reply
    • 588 views
  2. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    Why is there still Christmas decs up, I know Snowmen are not technically Xmas but still.

    • 7 replies
    • 653 views
    SC Ben1546081185
  3. csiguy
    Started by csiguy,

    All, I've been away for a while. I'm back and have a new Blog Post. Let me know what you think. Feel free to ask any questions! CSI Guy

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 802 views
  4. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12142630 You wouldn't get this at Oxford or Cambridge. Eton possibly??

    • 1 reply
    • 253 views
  5. RemovedUser18-10-21
    Started by RemovedUser18-10-21,

    With the recent cuts and VAT rises how are you planning to 'survive'? Will you find it more difficult to pay the bills, rent or mortgage? Will you be looking at the possibility of finding a new job (if possible!)? Or are you planning on cutting back and saving for those weeks/months where money may be a bit tight?

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.2k views
    E29NP1546080952
  6. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8248189/Jack-Straw-sparks-row-with-Pakistan-easy-meat-remark.html Am I wrong or has Mr Straw hit the nail firmly on the head.

  7. Paradox
    Started by Paradox +,

    I was prompted to look this up after reading the latest comic from XKCD, and it's quite an interesting read. See what you can learn from it: List Of Common Misconceptions - Wikipedia

    • 10 replies
    • 819 views
  8. Obain
    Started by Obain,

    My beautiful import Honda Integra DC2 Type-R Just couldn't justify the insane insurance renewal this year so had to let it go. I actually feel heartbroken :D. I'd wager tonight someone in south london is going to get a serious dose of CS spray .

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 728 views
  9. bonkerskirsty1546081261
    Started by bonkerskirsty1546081261,

    Hello all! Not sure of best place to do this so hopefully here is ok.... I am new so just wanted to say hello. I 'm Kirsty and am currently a member of Police Staff at GMP but am looking to apply for the Specials though not sure whether to do this through GMP or Cheshire yet. Just trying to find my way around the forum but hopefully will get to know some of you

    • 3 replies
    • 512 views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12127327 Good show, serves him right. There but for the 'Grace of God' and the CPS, go many others. Hius solicitor throws up the usual 'sob stories' about how he is a broken man, and that he would have been entitled to the expences had he gone about it another way.(which seems a tall story). http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/8246187/MPs-expenses-David-Chaytor-sentenced-to-18-months-in-prison-for-false-accounting.html Poor little dear, he is suffering depression as a result of all this, shouldn't have fiddled in the first place, no sympathy whatsoever.Maverick222011-01-07 15:14:37

  11. emmajane
    Started by emmajane,

    hi all.. hope you all had a wonderful Christmas,Ive not been on due to moving house and having no internet speak to you all soon . emma xx

    • 3 replies
    • 533 views
  12. tee5
    Started by tee5,

    BBC link

    • 0 replies
    • 242 views
  13. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12122809 Someone gave me a loaf of bread once when i was too late back to the hall of Residence for supper. Not the sort of thing you forget.

  14. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-11925228 If it was my child, I'd want to know what the hell was going on. Who do the school think they are! Good on the dinner lady, she deserves a big apology and a good bit of compensation.

    • 12 replies
    • 373 views
  15. -AJ
    Started by -AJ +,

    So - My question is, as you get older do you just become rude automatically, or is it a conscious decision on the part of some people? I'll give 2 examples... Example 1: At work, in my day job, I had a customer, who i asked to wait for a minute or two whilst I completed an order for another customer because I was working on my own on our department. She then loudly announced 'This is getting ridiculous!' - I appologised and explained I was on my own. Later I was walking through the store and she shouted me, to assist her with some wood. The wood in question did not have a price and did not appear to be a standard size. I told her I would ask our store manager, as h…

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.