The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
A shadowy organisation calling itself the Food Liberation Army (FLA) claims it has kidnapped Ronald McDonald and has said that it will 'execute' the McDonald's restaurant chain character if its demands are not met. In a scene uncomfortably similar to those depicted in Al-Qaeda videos, five people in balaclavas are shown standing behind a hooded Ronald statue. The spokesman for the group - who are based in Finland - demands that the McDonalds organisation answer ethical questions or the character will be executed. He says: "Two days ago we kidnapped Ronald McDonald from a McDonald's Restaurant. "We love burgers, fries and McDonald's, but we can no longer watch silent w…
-
I'm shocked! No daily?? Its 9:37am people!!! Also suggestions for a Poll on a Postcard! And while I'm at my edits because I'm an idiot Happy Birthday to KellyM82 Who is now officially old!
-
i know im judging the book by its cover but it look like the best place in the world to be a special http://www.rcips.ky/special_constables.htm
-
Newly discovered footage of LV when he was young.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R55e-uHQna0
-
I took these photos at a location today of a boarded up police station, a sight we will probably all be seeing more of in the future.
-
I seemingly spend an inordinate amount of the internet and I can find hours just disappear when I'm in PS.com, I also spend time on another couple of sites such as these three Cracked.com A site of irreverent humour Listverse A site of top ten lists of all kinds Snopes An urban legend and myth debunking site However, I have spent far too many hours on these sites and almost exhausted them (apart from new content) and I'm now looking for some new ones to waste my life on. Where do you go to waste your surfing time? Cheers Cheetah
-
Can someone who is perhaps more well-versed can explain that whenever you first get familiar with a young lady, that they spend the first x weeks/months constantly asking if you still fancy your ex? It's like a big daisy chain, and it's so frustrating when they just don't believe you when you say no!
-
Pvt Martin Bell 2nd Batt Parachute Regiment Was a former PCSO in Bradford before joining the Parachute Regiment in 2009. Private Bell was born on 13 October 1986. He attended the Saits Grammar School in Shipley. However, his home town was Bradford. Before he joined the Army, Private Bell was a Police Community Support Officer. He completed his basic training on 17 April 2009 and was posted to 1st Battalion The Parachute Regiment. He came to the 2nd Battalion in July 2010, just prior to the Battalion's deployment to Afghanistan. Private Bell shone in C (Bruneval) Company. He was excellent throughout the Mission Specific Training package and was ut…
-
- 16 replies
- 925 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Ever seen Blackadder where the actors do a silly dance/rhyme when they hear the word ''Macbeth"? As the Q-word has roughly the same effect on police officers a cure is needed? Any suggestions? xD Shikari
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLyYv1A-mqc All that weaving across the roads made me dizzy.
-
Hey guys, I'll hopfully be starting training in March to become a special constable. During the fitness test i noticed that i was quite small ( muscle wise ) compared to other candidates. I am tall, but also quite skinny. I know this aint a problem, but i would like to get a bit bigger. Anyway, i have just started to hit the gym, i go about 3-4 days a week. My mate at work has recommened that i start using the protein shakes. I'm very wary of these as they are quite expensive. I have been looking on the Argos website, and Holland and Barret, where the prices seem alot more affordable. Has anyone else used protein shakes in the past, or still useing them ? Which ones w…
-
There is discontent in Suffolk after Chief Constble Simon Ash refused to fly the Union Flag, but was quite happy to fly the Gay Pride flag. Several councillors are not too happy about it. I wonder what he would say if someone asked to fly a Hetrosexual Flag.
-
- 8 replies
- 400 views
- 1 follower
-
-
A bit of a Scottish series, but you can find it on BBCiPlayer. I absolutely love it, Gary is absolutely hilarious. Series 2 Good watch. This one's my favourite (skip to 8:00) as they do their own version of Pussy Cat dolls - Jay Oh. :thumbsup:
-
Link Just what right have these tree-licking busy-bodies to tell children what their parents can and cannot give them to eat? Winds me up so it does, the teachers should be actually teaching the children to read and write instead of doing illegal searches of children's lunchboxes. "I am arresting you on suspicion of possessing a chocolate bar. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned..."
-