The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Well the time has come to decide the winner of the January 2011 round of the PS.com photo competition and you, the users of PS.com, are the judges. During the three week "shooting period" our members have been taking photographs relating to a monthly theme. The theme for this month has been transport. Each and every photograph submitted has been fantastic but unfortunately there can be only one winner and that person gets to have this natty little moderator's award for their hard work - The winner also has the honour of picking the next monthly topic. Entrants - you can vote for yourself if you like. So, thanks to all who have entered the competition this month a…
-
The discovery of a 1,000 lbs World War Two bomb caused the evacuation of 6,000 Parisians on Sunday. The relic was found in January by builders on land owned by a car maker Renault in the western outskirts of Paris, but military experts only defused the bomb on Sunday, reports the Telegraph. Homes within a 400-metre radius were evacuated while experts spent four hours diffusing the bomb. Some residents passed the time with free movie passes “People were asked to leave their homes at dawn this morning because the bomb was considered live and dangerous,” a police spokesman told the Telegraph. The British bomb was probably from a March 1942 order to bomb the Renau…
-
Motorway services are losing out on £11million a year in revenue because so many drivers believe they are too expensive, a study has found. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308479/Motorway-services-losing-11million-year-drivers-avoid-expensive-stop-offs.html#ixzz0yZj85dCQ I buy nothing in service stations, i can get free meals, most services hand out free meals to coach drivers, but then, the food is not great. So, do you buy anything from service stations?
-
- 16 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.itv.com/anglia/armed-robbery-footage07521/ good on her.
-
I find this story very worrying because as far as I'm concerneed 13 years old is old enough to babysit for some children. There have been times when I have left my older children alone for short periods of time. From the age of 10 and 8 I let them walk to aschool on their own (junioe school) and the only reason I used to walk minispawn to the bus stop was it was dark, 7.00am and not many people were about. In all these situations I made a judgement call. What happens if a mother is ill and no neighbours are available to acompany the kids to school? I know someone who left one child ill in bed while she rushed the younger one to school, a 10 minute…
-
Has anyone else had problems on this forum the last few days with page loading or posting? I've been getting error messages, and it's only when I have changed browser to IE that I can manage. Don't understand it, I've been using Firefox on here for ages! Any other sites I go on have been fine
-
So the Met's 'Working TOGETHER for a safer London'..... is getting a bit old now. What would you change your force marketing mission statement to? I'm thinking the Met's could be ' Safer communities with Special help!!! more details here: http://www.walletpop.co.uk/2011/01/03/police-told-to-drop-pointless-brand-slogans/
-
Brand new series starting on Sky1 this February! Link "Book him Danno!"
-
A new ride at one of the country's biggest theme parks has been moved after fears that it had disturbed an ancient burial ground, prompting paranormal activity. Workers creating the water ride at Thorpe Park in Surrey for the new season said they started noticing ghostly sightings nearby, including what appeared to be a headless monk. There were reports of objects being moved, workers feeling like someone was watching over their shoulders and sudden cold feelings being experienced. A paranormal detection agency was called in to carry out tests and found that an ancient burial ground or settlement could have been disturbed. Managers a…
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12396523 The aircraft carrier HMS Invincible has been sold to a Turkish scrapyard which specialises in recycling ships. The carrier, which saw action in the Falklands war, was sold through an internet site. Leyal Ship Recycling, which is based near Izmir, was chosen ahead of a bid by a UK-based Chinese businessman. Lam Kin-bong - who owns restaurants in the West Midlands - had offered £5m and wanted to turn the former warship into an international school in China. But a Ministry of Defence spokesman said: "After 25 years of service HMS Invincible was decommissioned nearly six years ago and having reached the end of her distinguished ca…
-
This will be introduced on Ryanair very soon!!!
-
I don't really know what to say about this video, except I don't at all regret watching it and thought I'd share. Also here's part 1 which I just found:
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwVzj1eNG4&feature=topvideos if you've seen it before I dont care
-
-