The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Human rights! You really couldn't make it up! FFS! Is it just me or are "normal" human beings too busy making ends meet to worry about the human rights act. That only leaves a waste of oxygen like this scumbag to take advantage of our compensation culture. I particularly like the line; "He's a good boy who is kind to his family." Is that before or after he supplied the class "A"............... intheblitz2011-02-15 00:02:33
-
- 5 replies
- 226 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Now standard part of RAF pilot training, due to the lack of Aircraft and Pilots after the cuts. WARNING: This is very addictive. Simple to operate, but a biigger to perfect ! Have Fun ! Okay, all you pilots and wannabe pilots. Let's test your dexterity! Here's your chance to see how you would do as the RAF pilot in charge of a cargo plane, over a drop zone. http://www.raf.mod.uk/careers/altitude/games/dz_game/dzgame.cfm ranroz2011-02-16 01:00:59
-
Just had to share this quote which I think encapulates the lazy breed of arm chair, middle class terrorism thats rife on the internet these days.
-
Does anyone know any good Audio books that I can get to put on my IPod. Fed up with listening to music on the way to work.
-
1. I can't reach my licence unless you hold my beer. 2. Sorry officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. 3. Aren't you the guy from the villiage people? 4. Hey, you must have been doing 125 to keep up with me, good job. 5. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical shape to be a police officer. 6. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead. 7. Bad cop. No donut. 8. You're not going to check the trunk, are you? 9. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence. 10. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on cops? 11. Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds? 12. I pay yo…
-
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2010/paul-zerdin-ventriloquist-without-dummy-p1.php
-
Ohhh the shame!!!! :D The best Boxing entrance and exit ever!!
-
So, it's coming up to that day of the year where we get to pay in order to express our love to that special someone, as opposed to being able to do it for free on the other 364 (birthdays and anniversaries excluded!). If you're also of a somewhat bitter and cynical attitude (and given the nature of this forum I feel rather confident in assuming you are), allow me to cut to the chase. I propose you share your suggestions for anti-Valentine's Day tracks, to counteract the cavalcade of schmultz that infiltrates nearly every radio station at this time of year. I'm talking the heartbroken, lost-love types, the raging spurned love types, or the simple no-hopers. I'll start o…
-
This was in policing overseas but it can technically be used for educational purposes to see if someone is over the limit () As not many people read the overseas one and for the people who never visit, it was a shame for them, so I posted here Video below
-
Nice to see the banter between the crews in the mil is still strong... NB contains naughty words!
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8317387/MPs-vote-against-giving-prisoners-the-right-to-vote.html It's good to see HMG making a stance against European Judges who go against our own Government. Unfortunately, we signed up to the Convention of Rights, and basically have to comply with the ruling. Why don't HMG instruct Judges to give the prisoners who appeal just £1 in compensation, that would send a clear message that we will not be messed around by the EU. I bet Ken Clarke didn't vote against it, he is one of the staunchest lovers of the EU and it's dictats.
-
- 6 replies
- 355 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I was watching this earlier so I uploaded a clip. What would you do in real life Inspector Gold has said that no officer should go out alone, but June insisted that PC Valentine should take a break whilst she gets a tape proving council corruption and possibly police corruption, would you- a) Stop the car b) Slow down, pull behind him and signal to stop c) Slow down,and follow whilst calling for backup d) Wait at the bar and wait for backup to carry the tape e) Another option
-
A email was sent to me and this is what it said. Hi ranroz, We won a victory last night. Westminster City Council has approved the building of the Memorial in Green Park. See the following link for the BBC report A £3.5m permanent monument to the World War II heroes of RAF Bomber Command is to be built in central London. Westminster Council gave permission for the open style pavilion at the Piccadilly entrance to Green Park. The memorial, which should be built by 2012, will commemorate the 55,573 crew of Bomber Command, with an average age of 22, who were killed in World War II. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8681…
-
- 153 replies
- 7.8k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Very very funny Alan, Alan, Alan !!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjuln-Cnv0c&feature=youtu.be&a
-
I have for sale a brand new and boxed pair of Adidas GSG-9 Tactical Original Boots for sale, UK size 9.5. They retail for £129.99. I'm asking £90.00 with delivery included. They are brand new and NEVER been worn. Check out this link to read info about them http://www.sports-shoes.net/product.asp?se...amp;catalogue=5 Please PM for further details.