Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8335839/Coalition-may-put-clocks-forward-two-hours.html Poor Tommo, if they do this Early Turn in Scotland will almost be another night shift, it could be dark untill 1100 hours.

    • 14 replies
    • 381 views
  2. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    Girl*Next*Door Barrack Room Lawyer Punishment for being drunk Joined: 01 April 2007 Online Status: Online Posts: 14599 Posted: Today at 11:33pm bo**ocks It is being very slow My Blog - Life & times of the girl next door Forum Angel Honest IP Logged

    • 19.2k replies
    • 381.7k views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8335716/Gay-hotels-investigated-for-breaching-equality-laws.html The worm has turned, lets see how quick Stonewall are to complain if the ruling goes against the Gay Hotels.

  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12513627 Pity she didn't speak up more and tell him how he was ruining GB, with his over spending, and failed policies. Her glasses must be very 'rose tinted'. Maverick222011-02-19 20:00:43

  5. King Scotts
    Started by King Scotts,

    Anyone carry this? Do you they think it could help? Edit: Added link http://www.farbgel.com/ Scotts

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
    Administrative Account
  6. Bas
    Started by Bas +,

    Sky channel 108 First up Boardwalk Empire 9pm:

    • 17 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    A tattoo addict has horrified his loved ones - by getting a SKULL inked on his face. Jobless "Mad Dog" Deon, 27, paraded the artwork - his 37th tattoo - on today's Jeremy Kyle Show. His girlfriend Catherine, 31, also appeared on the ITV1 programme titled "How Could My Boyfriend Destroy His Own Face?", during which she complained about his decision. She had presumed Deon was joking when he announced he intended to have the tattoo. She told TV host Jeremy: "Last week, he said, 'I'm going out to have a skull tattooed on my face'. " http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3418516/Tatt-mad-Deon-27-has-skull-for-a-face.html ranroz2011-02-19 00:32:56

  8. _moxie
    Started by _moxie,

    There's a new online comedy coming out from RTE Storyland about a security guard in Dublin...this is the preview. What do you think?

    • 2 replies
    • 467 views
  9. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Ha Ha! look what I found..... A Police Charity pin, I'd say about 15 odd years old. PM a postal address and it's your's.

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.3k views
    E29NP1546080952
  10. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am..†The man below replied, “You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude, and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude.†“You must be an Engineer,†said the balloonist. “I am,†replied the man, “how did you know?†“Well,†answered the balloonist, “everything you have told me is probably technically correct, but I've no idea what to m…

    • 0 replies
    • 505 views
  11. X-Adz-X
    Started by X-Adz-X,

    Good evening chaps. I'm currently in the process of buying a new car. It's a 2006 (56) plate RENAULT MEGANE 1.6 VVT Dynamique (Click to view car). Currently, I have a 2007 1.2 Grande Punto Dynamic which, to be honest is costing me too much money, living upto it's legendary Fiat name. However, I owe money on the Punto and Renault have agreed to settle my finance and start me on a new agreement with them with this car. However, I'm looking at insurance and the Punto is a group 2 costing me £140 a month to insure fully comp. However, the Megane is a Group 7 and my quote is £1700 but I'll ring them up tomorrow to get an exact figure. Am I making the right decision? I nee…

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Krycek
    Started by Krycek,

    Footage of engineers climbing a transmission tower in the US. These guys must be payed a heck of a lot of danger money. http://www.liveleak.com/mp53/player.swf?config=http://www.liveleak.com/mp53/player_config.php?token=07b_1284580365%26embed=1

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357662/Judges-reject-appeal-Muslims-shouted-abuse-British-soldiers.html At last some common sense. Just a pity that shower of 'sewerage' were not sent inside for a few years as a lesson to others.

  14. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I just love the increasingly bizarre More Than Freeman adverts, the pet ones are so funny :lol: The one that I like the most but haven't seen yet on the telly is the 'Love Juice' one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TskoyRylsvk&feature=player_profilepage If I made adverts, then these are the type of adverts I would be making!

    • 6 replies
    • 732 views
  15. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    He took to the hills of Wales armed to the teeth with sheep,LEDs and a camera, to create a huge amazing LED display. Of sorts.

    • 7 replies
    • 366 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.