Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Obain
    Started by Obain,

    Went to get a shoplifter from a popular chain store - He was found in possesion of pliers and had been cutting tags off items. He made a significant statement along the lines of ''Yes, I cut the tags but I wasn't going to steal anything'' which I got him to read, read again and then sign. Under interview he denied having the pliers and claimed that the store had planted them on him along with some cut security tags to frame him .

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-12591249 What an absolute disgrace that Hart only served 30 months of a five year prison term. Here is a man who killed ten people and is trying to pass the buck. People like Hart really piss me off, in someways it's a big pity that his name wasn't on the list of those killed, there would have been some poetic justice done.

    • 3 replies
    • 356 views
  3. PoliceMadAd
    Started by PoliceMadAd,

    I'm doing the BHF Peaks bike ride for the 3rd consecutive year, 40 miles around Matlock, in Derbyshire. Last year, online via Justgiving, i raised a grand total of........... £0! I hope to better that this year. If you fancy sponsoring me (please ), donate any amount, however small, it'll make a great difference and help the BHF in their work. My grandad died of a heart attack before he could welcome me into the world, i do it in memory of him, for my family. The page is http://original.justgiving.com/adamalldridge. Thanks so much all.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 976 views
  4. BJock
    Started by BJock,

    Wikileaks founder to be extradited , good WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange should be extradited to Sweden to face sex offence charges, a judge has ruled. Judge Howard Riddle said the allegations of rape and sexual molestation by two women are extraditable offences and a Swedish warrant was properly issued. Lawyers for Mr Assange have a week to appeal today's decision, which was held at the high security Belmarsh Magistrates Court in south-east London. Judge Riddle said there is "simply no reason to believe there has been a mistake" in issuing the warrant. The 39-year-old Australian citizen has been on £200,000 bail in England since December, when he …

  5. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    Recieved a email with this in I had to share it with you all and more so MAV In April 1986, following an attack on American soldiers in a Berlin disco, President Reagan ordered the bombing of Muammar Qaddafi's terrorist camps in Libya . My duty was to fly over Libya and take photos recording the damage our F-111's had inflicted.. Qaddafi had established a 'line of death,' a territorial marking across the Gulf of Sidra , swearing to shoot down any intruder that crossed the boundary. On the morning of April 15, I rocketed past the line at 2,125 mph. I was piloting the SR-71 spy plane, the world's fastest jet, accompanied by a Marine Major (Walt), …

    • 3 replies
    • 380 views
  6. will_doyle
    Started by will_doyle,

    The monday just gone was my first day of Jury Service. The first 4 hours was just sitting around waiting. then, 15 of us got called to court. But only 12 of us were to sit the case and be the Jury, I was one of the 3 that didnt sit that case. So me and the other 2 were told to leave the court room and a lady told us to call the court on friday between 3:00pm and 3:45pm. I rung then today at 3:00pm and they said I have been reased from court and will no longer need to attend, I am actually quite disapointed as I wanted to take part in the Jury Service. Does this happen alot?

    • 1 reply
    • 471 views
  7. King Scotts
    Started by King Scotts,

    I can't go into details however I'd just like to let everyone know that this 'ninja' has been the greatest of help to me. So THANK YOU for your help Mr Blonde

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8349977/Chelsea-defender-Ashley-Cole-shoots-club-intern-with-a-pellet-gun.html I always thought Cashley Cole was 'one short of a picnic'. On the news this morning it was stated that Chelsea tried to keep the incident hush hush, and asked Cowan not to tell anyone what had happened. Surrey Police are investigating. Why would anyone want to take a .22 airgun on a football training session, only a 'dipstick' might be one answer.

    • 2 replies
    • 266 views
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8349226/Murderers-launch-campaign-for-freedom-based-on-their-human-rights.html I can see more problems if the European Court grants the prisoners what they want. We really need to get out of the EU, it causes more problems than it solves, we are more than capable of running our own country without the EC poking it's nose in.

  10. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    hey all.. Anyone got a digital SLR camera they want to sell ?? Something like a Nikon D80.. Thanks Ian

    mikenovember1546620494
  11. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    As the new forum software seems to be scrambling the positions of posts where there are very long threads, I am starting a new thread to follow on from Speedy Muppets 2. The last post, by intheblitz, was "strait" so I will follow with:- jacket

    • 143 replies
    • 6.2k views
  12. NWest
    Started by NWest,

    Out tomorrow night in Macc on the lash. Just wondering if anyone knows what its like. Is it any good, is it busy, is it rough, what bars to avoid etc. Whats preachers like? Thanks in advance.

    • 1 reply
    • 402 views
  13. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    As spotted on eBay by somebody else. This seller is having an absolute laugh. £150.00 for a patch, yehh ok I'll rush to log in now and place my bid!!! "THIS IS THE ONLY KNOWN EXAMPLE OF THE BADGE OF THE NEWHAM PARKS POLICE BOROUGH SUPPORT TEAM PRODUCED JUST BEFORE THE TEAMS WERE DISBANDED!! GOLD DUST!! DONT WAIT FOR ANOTHER AS THERE IS UNLIKELY TO EVER BE ONE!" Gold dust, I wouldn't give you a £1 in household dust for it! Laugh yourself stupid by clicking here

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 2.3k views
    E29NP1546080952
  14. skelosia
    Started by skelosia,

    Why is it that, you get a letter asking you to call for an appointment, and every time you try, it just rings out???

    • 4 replies
    • 353 views
  15. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    What hobbies do people have? It occurs to me that, within the police, there is always a wealth of knowledge about other subjects. Some of this knowledge comes from previous trades or callings, some comes from the hobbies that people have. For some reason, these never get discussed in Police Oracle so I have started this thread to explore what things are in people's minds. If there is an interest in any particular subject, I will then start a thread dedicated to discussing that subject (please note: sex is already adequately covered elsewhere). I will start things of by listing my hobbies: Computing (I also run a business solving people's computer problems) Music (I …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.