The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Any one know why I can only have the following in my signature "Your signature may contain: Up to 4 images Images of any size Up to 1 URLs Up to 5 line" I have seen people with more just wondering what they do to get them? I was trying to get 3 lines and It wouldn't let me! Thanks!
-
Erm, sorry, it was me with 62%. FIX! As usual there were some excellent entries despite the rather challenging subject matter so well done to everyone who entered! I'll post details of the March competition asap. Overflow by Have Nikon will travel, on Flickr
-
Well the time has come to decide the winner of the January 2011 round of the PS.com photo competition and you, the users of PS.com, are the judges. During the three week "shooting period" our members have been taking photographs relating to a monthly theme. The theme for this month has been circles. Each and every photograph submitted has been fantastic but unfortunately there can be only one winner and that person gets to have this natty little moderator's award for their hard work - The winner also has the honour of picking the next monthly topic. Entrants - you can vote for yourself if you like. So, thanks to all who have entered the competition this mont…
-
great eBay ad that seems to be doing the rounds. funny as hell http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160559216667#ht_1717wt_1139
-
I couldn't put this in the recruitment forum as its not UK based but with the present climate here I didn't know if you were aware of a recruitment campaign South Australia has just announced. You need to look at their own recruiting website for details, but it offers serving UK police officers the opportunity to move to Australia with job. This is a very rare opportunity for Police Officers if you have ever looked into migrating before. I know from previous experience that these opportunities have been missed as they are not massively promoted but this is out there if you want to look into the idea. refer to the http://www.achievemore.com.au website for more informatio…
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've had really bad fatigue before however it's back and was wondering if anyone has any tips? I'd rather not go down the redbull route as you end up taking too much and panicking like a headless chicken lol Thanks for any info/advice given
-
Well the 2011 Census dropped through the letter box this morning. 30 pages of mind numbing questions, and one I did notice was the religion section. I thought Jedi was now added to it? looks like it never made it!
-
http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/newsevents/newsevents-pressreleases/newsevents-pressreleases-item.htm?id=169076 An internet video campaign which has gained more than four million hits in less than a year was produced by Thames Valley Police and the Thames Valley Safer Roads Partnership (TVSRP). The video here.
-
-
Hello everyone, I know this is probably a stab in the dark, as no one in here knows me personally! But please could you take a look at this! And sponsor me if you can! http://www.justgiving.com/Oliver-Bryer?ref=nf Thank you for even looking
-
hey all.. You know I appreciate your feedback, so just wondered what you thought of some of these,, I am playing around with some digital photography and would like your comments... Thanks Ian 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. and just for a test.... 11. Thanks guys and girls..
-
- 7 replies
- 950 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Have any of you seen the size of the bloody census? And I've GOT to fill it out otherwise some census-nazi will come round and tweak my nipples or something. FFS.
-
- 12 replies
- 424 views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
I think he's hit rock-bottom, he was selling himself for only 2 euros. What you can't see is the bottle of scotch he's hidden behind himself and he was near inchoherent. I tried, in vain, to persuade him to come with me but he muttered something about having to sell his body to keep himself in drink and his pimp happy. Honestly Mr G, have you no shame?!
-
So I was watching Batman recently and I got wondering, how would we deal with a masked (and highly effective) vigilante in this country?! Batman breaks numerous traffic laws in his bat mobile and often gets in fights, but I've never seen him fill in one 'use of force' form. Superman was on the other weekend and there is the scene where he picks the jewel robber off the side of the building and leaves him at officer Maloneys feet. He's just committed assault handling him like that! And at what time did the pace clock start? So I decided that in the UK we would probably attest them and sit them through an SC's course. And how cool would that be, doing your airwaves trainin…