The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
The landscape of parts of Japan looks like the aftermath of World War Two; no industrialised country since then has suffered such a death toll. The one tiny, tiny consolation is the extent to which it shows how humanity can rally round in times of adversity, with heroic British rescue teams joining colleagues from the US and elsewhere to fly out. And solidarity seems especially strong in Japan itself. Perhaps even more impressive than Japan’s technological power is its social strength, with supermarkets cutting prices and vending machine owners giving out free drinks as people work together to survive. Most noticeably of all, there has been no looting,and I’m not the o…
-
- 13 replies
- 870 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Can anyone help me understand what the mischief rule is? I need a 'Mischief rule for dummies' answer, i cant work out what it is from various different sources. Thanks, Andy
-
All, I've been away for sometime, very busy at work and other things. I've managed to squeeze a blog out: Blogspot CSI Guy
-
Go on, what's your biggest claim to fame! I am rather pally with Scott Mills from Radio One after working with him on several productions a few years ago. Also, i met PC Russell Gay from Police Interceptors yesterday! Your turn.........
-
Happy Birthday Warwick Bear. (thanks for your work done regarding LSGC medals). The BIG 50 today.Maverick222011-03-23 08:41:29
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8398286/Occasional-physical-and-sexual-activity-bad-for-the-heart.html is this the reason so many MP's drop dead on Monday mornings.
-
-
http://www.noob.us/entertainment/impressive-card-trick-using-the-entire-deck/
-
Ha, check out this ebay ad- for a wet suit. Now I am asking you to invest some time into reading the description, but I am sure you'll find it quite amusing... P*ss free, bear loving, wet suit ad in aid of charity...
-
.... then I get in the door to be accosted by that (expletive deleted and replaced with Lovely chap) Chris Moyles, telling me I have to give my money to him for red nose day...... Sorry chap, got none left
-
- 14 replies
- 558 views
- 1 follower
-
-
It's Wednesday afternoon..... the Pubs are full. Matron won't let me go to the Pub until I take me Meds... I feel bored.... so here is the latest picture line-up of the Con -Lib-Dems coalition Government... Enjoy..........
-
- 2 replies
- 383 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Quite simply really. Just to get an idea of what kind of music everyone is into, who is your favourite artist/band of all time, and why? Which of their songs is your favourite also? I would start.. but i dont think I need to say who really
-
-
Collectible indeed... http://www.guandongenterprisesltd.com/