Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. skelosia
    Started by skelosia,

    I am looking at my police forces 'Behind Bars' campaign (is this national?) I noticed that some have been sent to prison for burglary and others for robbery. Is robbery on a person and burglary in a house? What is buggery? Sorry, just really curious!

    • 9 replies
    • 795 views
  2. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Hallelujah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYMuhN7OZgM&feature=share

    • 1 reply
    • 450 views
  3. Swannatron
    Started by Swannatron,

    My friend bought this new game to my attention and looks pretty good. it looks like a police and detective sort of game set in the 1940s LA and there seems to be a murder to solve. heres the link the the trailer and heres the link if you want to read more about it or preorder it on the Game Website Also which police based games are you playing/have played or are looking forward to getting?

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    Usual rules: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched to the extent that they appear completely unnatural will not be considered. 4 - The photograph must be taken between 15/12/2010 and 08/04/2011. 5 - By entering the competition you consent to the photograph being posted on the PoliceSpecials.com forum to allow members to vote for the winner. To enter simply add your photograph to the flickr group topic using the [*insert flickr url*] code between today and Fri…

      • Like
    • 42 replies
    • 2k views
  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 Cannot sing, dance, and to back you up, get some dodgy bloke who can talk. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEh Partying, partying, fun, fun, fun, looking forward to the weekend. 20 million plus hits, i do not understand. Time to cheer up Rebecca Black! Simon Cowell reveals he 'loves' America's most reviled teenager Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367627/Simon-Cowell-loves-Rebecca-Blacks-YouTube-hit-Friday.html#ixzz1HEEF2EKb

    • 2 replies
    • 757 views
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    One of these items was popped into letter box today. Will you be filling it out online, or on paper? Some odd questions came forth in this questionnaire. What is so special about the 27th of March. "There are no visitors staying overnight here on 27 March 2011" Maybe there will be, how the hell should i know. I invited TGR over and VOSA. "What type of central heating does this accommodation have?" A leading question. The question might be put better by asking, How do you heat your pad? "Are you a schoolchild or student in full-time education?" Considering the question that came up prior to this one, that is an odd question. How can i be a child after the replie…

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. weedannyc
    Started by weedannyc,

    Officer is accused of beating defendant unconscious for another officer After a long time of accusing the officer this happens Defence: You attacked <defendant> didn't you? Officer: No I didn't Defence: We have a witness Officer:I did not attack him and I did not put evidence in his vehicle Defendant: LIAR!! Judge: The defendant will be quiet or you will be removed from the court Defence :Here is a man who you hold responsible for two deaths and the beating of DC ****, it's beggars belief that you did not see him and act on it, I find that unimaginable Officer: Thats why I am a police officer and your not! Jury and public go Oooh

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 570 views
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    To Space Flight and to Shut IT.

    • 1 reply
    • 233 views
  9. JellyJames
    Started by JellyJames,

    Thought this was a fun video to test your obversational skills Jelly.

    • 7 replies
    • 512 views
  10. Klaus

    Russians...

    • 14 replies
    • 693 views
    TommyBaz1546081266
  11. Switch
    Started by Switch,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00s6b06/Eyewitness_Episode_1/ Anyone been watching this? It is a three part documentary and the third episode is tonight. I am finding it very interesting indeed!

    • 3 replies
    • 371 views
  12. MC1
    Started by MC1,

    I'm off to India next week, really looking forward to it . I went there when I was 14 and was amazed by the things I saw. Came away feeling enriched. They are so laid back, dangerously so in some cases. Example: Stopped at a level crossing waiting for the train to pass. Two people in the traffic casually got out of their cars, lifted the barrier up and carried on with their journeys. As did I in the taxi Another example: Feeding monkeys bread, in the same way we do to ducks here. What are your experiences of different cultures?

    • 5 replies
    • 515 views
  13. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I wondered why I'm so heavy. It's because we have stronger gravity.

    • 3 replies
    • 270 views
  14. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    She won’t say anything, but no one has asked after her in weeks – no one. She won’t say anything. But I can see the hurt in Gran’s eyes. She doesn’t ask for much, doesn’t gran. She’d like some help with her anagram though. B N R D I O E She’s missing one letter which could be an M but she wouldn’t like to say. A hit ITV1 comedy.

    • 6 replies
    • 408 views
    Administrative Account
  15. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    This is a regular on the viral email circuit but very amusing and worthy of posting here, I think. Diary of a Perth Summer (by a Pom ******* ) August 31st* Just got transferred with work into our new home in Perth, Western Australia now this is a City that knows how to live!! Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings. What a place! I watched the sunset from a deck chair on the veranda It was beautiful. I’ve finally found my home. I love it here.* September 13th:* Really heating up. Got to 35 today. Not a problem. Live in an air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car. What a pleasure to see the sun everyday like this. I’m turning into a sun worshiper.…

    • 2 replies
    • 779 views
    tomspen1546081277

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.