The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Immigration officer put wife on terror list An immigration officer was so sick of his wife that he put her on a terrorist watch list - Âso she couldn't get home from Pakistan. http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Immigration_officer_put_wife_on_terror_list
-
Just saw this whilst at the gym this morning. Seems to be on every morning 09.15 this week. Got it set for record on sky now. http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b0108zxc
-
Reality show Big Brother will return to television screens later this year after Channel 5 signed a two-year deal with its creator, Endemol. The series will begin with a celebrity version in the summer followed immediately by another featuring members of the public. The show was axed in 2009 by Channel 4, which broadcast the final series last August. Channel 5 said it was "hugely excited" to have secured the deal. The series will continue to be filmed at its old home, Elstree Film Studios in Hertfordshire. Channel 5 said Big Brother would form "a key part" of its TV schedule. "The series has previously captivat…
-
Hi everyone!I posted here a while back as part of my Uni project in designing a new product for the UK Police and the help I got was really appreciated...so I'm back again Working on branding now for the same product, and want to make sure it appeals to you guys, if you would be able take 1 minute to post brands that you really like it'd be a great help!Thanks!Brian
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/gordon-brown/8441882/Gordon-Brown-I-made-a-big-mistake-on-banks.html At last, that ex Chancellor and PM admits that he made a big mistake over the economy. It just a pity it has taken him so long to admit it, many on here have been telling him it was all his fault for the last three years, but he kept telling us it was a ''Global'' problem. His two sidekicks in the treasury at the time were Ed ''Testicles'' Balls, and Nasal Ed, both who are now criticising HMG for their fiscal policies. Balls and Nasal shouldn't be allowed anywhere near money, they are both totally incompetent.
-
Hi all, David thought it would be worth while putting a FYI post up in the Locker Room regarding the PS.com Thorpe Park Adventure Day we are all planning in the Metropolitan Police forum. Anyone is welcome, so please go and visit our thread for more information. PoliceSpecial.com Metropolitan Police Outing - Thorpe Park Adventure Day Thread!
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12996049 After all the fuss Morley made about being totally innocent, and it was all an honest mistake(so claiming £17,000 mortgage, for one you didn't have was an honest mistake), he has now pleaded ''GUILTY''. What I cannot work out is why it will take until after the 12th May for him to be sent to prison, why the long delay. Maverick222011-04-07 19:47:15
-
- 7 replies
- 351 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone betting this year and what are your tips? I will probably put £40 down and try and get the same luck as last year. Won £350
-
So I'm 17 in June, studying Electric installation. This is my plan; Carry on studying electric installation. Apply to the the specials at 18 whilst still in college. If I don't get in then I will keep trying. Work as an electrician until the next recruitment drive and then apply for the regs. What do you think?
-
Just as it had started not to look brand new as well. Its got my name and number in it so hopefully I might get it back (Even if it will have a crudley drawn penis in it). In the meantime what is the form number to request a new one? Or should I just go and ask the admin types at the station?
-
As I'm sure you all know--though it probably has very little impact on your lives--the BBC World Service has/is eliminating services and programming. Most of the listeners understand the budget shortfall issues. In India they've come up with the money to keep one of the services. What I, as a listener disagree with is the choices the WS has made. We get 60 minutes daily of global arts coverage about books, music, and art that most of the WS audience can't afford and probably aren't really that interested in. But the weekly World of Music program--which has made so many careers for musicians who would have remained obscure--has been cut. There's a weekly half hour program …
-
Anyone have any thoughts on who's looking good for the win??
-
Hello all, I'm a serving special in the West Mercia Police. I'm also trying to finish my degree in Animal Science and Welfare. I would be hugely grateful if you could fill in my short survey on the topic of animal welfare in slaughterhouses, particularly ritually slaughtered animals. This will form some part of my final honors project. It really will only take 2 mins or so. http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/harper-adams/animalslaughter Thank you in advance
-
I haven't seen one of these threads about, but excuse me if someone beat me to it. Firstly, the rules... Post funny pictures in an attempt to make people laugh. If you laugh, you lose. Self explanatory. Giggling counts as losing. Smirking doesn't. This is a picture only game, no videos or links! If you lose to someone elses post, you have to quote them and say "Lost". If you lose, you have to post. For the sake of David's health - Keep it clean! I'll get the ball rolling, shall I?