Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. K9-Oscar
    Started by K9-Oscar,

    Shopping done... Loading the car... An elderly, very sweet lady passed by moaning she can't find her car, Matilda. I watched her for a moment and she was indeed lost, not just the car herself as well... I just could not let her struggle up and down the huge car park! Bless! I had to establish Matilda's make, model and colour... Sadly she could not remember any of those but she said it's a small car which help a lot ... I asked to have a look at the key... It was a FIAT, so I was looking for something like Matilda Punto from Italy :D ... She was certain she left it by the door... Anyway I've found it right at the other end of the car park! Gone walkies! Anyway, it was a…

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. SCtechy
    Started by SCtechy,

    I'm sure if you google for "Casio F-91W" you'll see the results and say "ohhh yeah! I know that watch!" indeed many officers at my nick (myself included) use this watch as its has back light, stopwatch,alarm is waterproof and retails for about £6! However don't fly to the states wearing one! http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-13194733 caveat emptor

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. Alan Partridge
    Started by Alan Partridge +,

    Hi all I recently started using Spotify and I think that it's epic. I am just wondering if anyone else on here uses it... Regards, Ryan

    • 33 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Ash89rr
    Started by Ash89rr,

    Sorry if this is in the wrong area. http://uk.mobile.news.yahoo.com/5/20110 ... 0a197.html Video: Biker Cheats Death In US Highway Smash Very lucky guy. Thought the last sentence was of relavence.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 535 views
    Administrative Account
  5. Ontopofahill!
    Started by Ontopofahill!,

    Im thinking about doing my CBT, What 125CC 11KW learner legal bike would you recommend? Im thinking Honda Varadero? Cheers Alex.

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    Back 23rd,

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Pikachu
    Started by Pikachu,

    Personally I think that Bounty Hunting is a thing of the past. It just doesn't seem right that any person can go out with weapons and hunt for someone. I suppose it is a good thing as it saves the police doing it but it just seems crazy in my opinion. Bounty hunting is only legal in the USA and the Philippines. Clicky

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Swannatron
    Started by Swannatron,

    A few years back I found out about a comedian called John Pinette and watched a few of his sketches and each one had me in stitches, I recently stumbled upon the original video of his that is a complete classic and i have watched dozens of times and still makes me laugh so i thought i would share it with everyone here... if you ever have a bad or boring day, watch this to cheer you up It took me 10 minutes to finally embed this video so you better enjoy it... lol it would have been quicker but i refused to click the help button until it was my last resort haha

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  9. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Since Graham has been a member of our community for a number of years, I just wanted to let everyone know Graham is in a very critical condition in hospital. I will update this topic when I have more information. I ask for your thoughts and prayers. Croby

    OldAfricaHand
  10. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13140772 What a great idea. I used to love Chess as a child and thinking back, it certainly exercised my brain. The trouble nowadays is the tree huggers amongst us will probably say it's too competitive and with the quality of some of our schools perhaps "snap" would be a more realistic place to start.

    • 1 reply
    • 327 views
  11. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    I posted a 1st class recorded letter yesterday. It was addressed correctly with my return address on the rear. Guess what, the same letter arrived through my letter box this morning! and to top it off, the postman didn't even knock for me to sign for it! What ever happened to our once proud and efficient postal service!

      • Like
    • 74 replies
    • 3.2k views
  12. Shuck
    Started by Shuck,

    In the style of Jeremy Clarkson, I was looking in the Internet today, and found this. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13168354 Apparently our French shield carrying colleagues are not happy! (P.S, if anyone knows how to make it go straight to the page by clicking on the link address, please let me know, cos I'm thick on stuff like that!) Penbwlch2011-04-25 10:32:10

    • 6 replies
    • 493 views
  13. Headset57
    Started by Headset57,

    http://www.lufthansa-vp.com/vp1/highscores.php i got a lowly 3678 on my 1st go!

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.8k views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  14. Nozza
    Started by Nozza,

    Hello, just fyi, me and SpecialT are now 'official'. The peeps in the chat room know what i mean. This may seem pointless but after lots of speculation, we though we best clarify

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. SG
    Started by SG,

    So folks how will you be voting in the AV referendum? For those of you that don't know / haven't had a chance to read up take a look at www.aboutmyvote.co.uk for an impartial explanation. Or search on Google for a few biased explanations! I'll set my stall out, I will be voting Yes to AV. I am actually more a fan of proportional representation as I think it would be much fairer voting system. However this change is better (in my opinion)than keeping the status quo. And before anyone asks if I am some left wing loon...no I am not. Over to you!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.