The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
May be one for the locker room, I dunno. Basically the old record was.. A woman with a used tampon in her bag.. However at the royal wedding the record was smashed when we found a man in possesion of a recentley dead baby fox in a plastic bag.
-
-
-
Just something to think about No, I'm not going to do it
-
-
-
I'm going to be kind of nosey now just to warn you all and this is aimed at the males users sorry (not being sexist just curious). I know it's a taboo topic but I'm curious into what tool the men on this site shave their face (cartridge razor, electric, double edge safety, open) with and with what (soap, creams, brushes etc). I'm a huge fan of using both the open razor aka cut throat and the double edge safety razors, mainly the open razor, because I love shaving as an art form when done the old fashion way. I think the old school barbers (the proper ones not the hair dressers only types) where you can get a shave and a hair cut should start re-appearing as they are amaz…
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbWqa3azV2k
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-13346524 Teachers at Bell Baxter High School in Cupar shock pupils by breaking into an impromptu dance routine in the school canteen. Led by the rector Phil Black, the event was watched by 600 people. Senior pupils are about to go on exam leave and the teaching staff wanted to give them something to smile about before the hard work begins.
-
-
Quit confusing sometimes, is it ever going forward?
-
Just enjoying the last couple of days of eating and drinking whatever I fancy before the strict diet and exercise regime begins from Monday. Since Christmas I have become pleasantly rounded and quite unfit, looking less and less like my avatar on a daily basis, which prompted me to think about the foods that I really love, most of which are really bad for me and very fattening. You reach an age where you just can't ignore it. The poll is pretty pointless but everyone likes a poll. :D Not compulsory to take it so feel free toleave a post with any meals or snacks that you particularly like, maybe a guilty pleasure that you keep to yourself because it would make…
-
Ordered a new PC from Dell , they said about 10 days to deliver. I have no problem with this. But I told them on at least two occasions, Do NOT deliver it on a Tuesday. So of course they attempted to deliver it yesterday, if not them themselves then which ever courier company they use. I now have to wait in today, and they told me if it not come today, then it will be tomorrow. As if i`m going to wait in another day. Attempting to understand what the person on the other end is saying is not easy either, the Indian accent is a bugger to make out. The misses wants to go out, so my new computer will have to take a back seat. The customer service in most areas of life seems…
-
$10 = £6 1 barrel = 158.99 litres Fuel should cost 3.77 pence a litre less tomorrow if garages continue their trend of adjusting their forecourt prices with crude price fluctuations... Enjoy!