The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.newsbiscu...meopathic-bomb/ Looks like they missed their April 1 deadline test
-
Text under the first picture in this article -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-13371273
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8487374/Osama-bin-Laden-killed-live.html the Yanks have got him at last, plus some of his henchmen. Now all we have to do is wait for the retalliation. What worries me more is why we have not gone into Zimbabwe where that despot Mugabe has killed hundreds,(possibly thousands)of his own people, Syria, where Assad has killed thousands, and Aden where hundreds have died. The UK, especially Blair, love to think we are the World Policemen, we are not, we are a small country that thinks it can run the world(with the U.S.A), and we always get involved in things that do not concern us, i.e Iraq, Afghanistan, Lib…
-
- 62 replies
- 2.2k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Should people found guilty of this sort of crime be sterilised? Or is that violating their human rights and one step too far towards a Totalitarian State?
-
- 6 replies
- 254 views
- 1 follower
-
-
This one slipped past me. http://www.bbc.co.uk...y_UK_Episode_1/ Just watching it. Next episode on Friday night 8.30 pm. Quite comical in parts.
-
Just came across this picture on the book of face. I don't know about being afraid of spiders, but this thing scares the hell out of me. A King Brown. A member of the Cobra family. Pictured in NSW Australia. I'd bet traffic stops to let this thing cross the road!
-
Recently I've been getting quite bad dry skin on my hands. It started on my left hand at the base of my little finger and spread from there. I've managed to stop it with moisturiser but evidently the problem was worse than I thought. Because I no longer have fingerprints on 2 fingers on my left hand. Just noticed this on close inspection and had to tell someone.
-
Well, let me start by saying I have just bought a new car, my 3rd overall and my first Diesel. Since the dealership I bought it off very kindly gave me a few fumes to get to the nearest filling station, I had intended to fill up (if I made it)! Anyway, Diesel at the first garage I arrived at was £1.35.9, Unleaded being £1.28.9. I procedded to fill up, until the auto stop function clicked in at a total of £73.77. Never had I spent so much on Fuel, but upon looking for my pump number I was surrounded by people whacking in £80, £90 and even a £100 worth of fuel. When I started driving fuel was around 80p per litre, and the rise in costs had amazed me, what also amazes m…
-
Did he jump or was he pushed? (Link is safe).
-
Okay guys... I'm currently running Windows 7 on my PC (manufacture install) and I fancy a change. So, in your personal opinion, which operating system would you prefer (preferably the fastest operating system capable of what I want to do) My specs for my PC are listed below. I was thinking of turning to Linux Ubuntu as it's free and fast, what are your thoughts? Specs for my PC: 8Gb DDR2 Ram 500GB HDD Nvidia GeForce 8600GT 1GB Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @ 2.7GHZ
-
This is really directed at the Scottish forum members here, but please feel free to add your tuppence worth. The voting forecast is for the Scottish National Party gaining 67 seats in the Scottish Parliament. 65 seats is what's needed for one party to hold an overall majority. I think SNP had 46 seats at the last vote. My dilemma is this.... If the SNP successfully gain overall control (and that is almost a foregone conclusion as I type this) then at some point in the near future there will be a vote on full independence for Scotland. If the people who voted for SNP all vote for independence, then I feel that Scotland will go downhill rapidly. Whil…
-
- 36 replies
- 1.1k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Helloo, Just wondering if anyone has been skydiving? If so what was it like? Would you do it again? Im asking because I think it looks awesome and would love to do it! Cheeers, Alex!
-
http://www.secret-bases.co.uk/ This is a massive website and you just get deeper and deeper into it....
-
I hate Peter Crouch. He is useless. I've always hated him. If you're going to be a footballer, you need to be good with your feet! People always say to me, "Yeah, but he's good in the air" Like that's some sort of excuse for his rubbishness! Urgh...
-
Does anyone know of decent single holidays companies? Preferably for Spain or one of the Spanish islands. Thanks in advance!