Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    http://singularityhu...ck-on-humanity/

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1k views
  2. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    I was greatly saddened to learn of the death of Captain Lisa Head. Whilst any death in Afghanistan is a very sad loss, this one seems so much more poignant - I didn't realise that there are female ATOs but, in the 21st century I suppose that I ought not to be surprised. It is a very lonely job in many respects and requires a very cool and courageous demeanour. The circumstances of this brave young woman's death shows how dangerous the ATO job is - she fell victim to an IED just minutes after already disarming another one. I read the tributes to her on the MoD site and it is very clear that she was a remarkable young woman - well-respected by all as a leader and a f…

  3. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    Hello ! Hope everyone is well, it's been a while. Mrs DF Really not sure I like this

    • 10 replies
    • 457 views
  4. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    T-Mobile's Royal Wedding Dance celebrates the marriage of William and Kate with the help of a host of royal look alikes and music from East 17. The bloke looks nothing like Prince Philip

    • 11 replies
    • 739 views
    Cheeky Monkey +
  5. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    This was pointed out to me earlier. Lokks like fulltiltpoker.com has gone full tits up! The FBI has shut down three major online poker websites - Full Tilt Poker, Pokerstars and Absolute Poker - after charging 11 people, including the companies' founders, with bank fraud and money laundering.

    • 2 replies
    • 332 views
  6. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    Monday I started back to work after 4.5 years sick with cancer and they are making my life HELL. First day of 4 hours, 800 shift change forms had to be put in a file in date order from a box that was used like rubbish bin. The next two days I have been folding 1,200 A4 letters and putting them into a envelope's in a office that No one talks to you. When I left it to go to the WC I came back to find some one as moved me to a new desk because he just wanted to use the pc that had the best screen. In the 3 hours that I was in the office today I chatted for 5 minutes with some one if it was that. The rest of the time I was folding A4s letters and putting them…

  7. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    SaberCat1 filming in HD the B17 and the B25 WWII Bombers over and around Arizona's Superstition Mountains and Saguaro Lake. H5 Productions, in conjunction with The Commemorative Air Force filmed these aircraft during the Veteran's Day Celebration on Saturday, November 13th, 2010. The B17 Bomber was flown by pilot Russ Gilmore and the B25 Bomber was flown by pilot Spike McLane. The base for these bombers is Falcon Field located in Mesa, Arizona. SaberCat1 pilot, Mitch Kelldorf. SaberCat1 aerial cinematographer, Mike Murray. Editor, Mike Murray. http://vimeo.com/18135369

    • 1 reply
    • 320 views
    IveToldYouOnce
  8. rossbeasley
    Started by rossbeasley,

    Hola mis amigos! I've been hearing rumours all about the place that officers can present their warrant cards to the inspector on a bus or tram and be allowed to travel without charge, on the proviso that they sort out any trouble that occurs. And I know that Met Officers can get free travel on trains within a radius of 70 miles of their station, on or off duty. My question is, does anybody know if South Yorkshire have a similar operation in place? And if so, what are the terms? RB

    • 3 replies
    • 909 views
    Ryan1546620716
  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I lol'd at the tweets from Big Ben - @big_ben_clock The latest tweet at 9pm; I'm not sure why this entertains me so much, this is what Big Ben does, but doing it on twitter on the hour every hour really cracks me up!

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 478 views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377478/Baroness-Warsi-taxpayer-funded-visit-Pakistan-family-wedding.html No wonder 99% of the population don't trust politicians, even after the expeces rows, fiddling still goes on. I can just imagine the talk in the office. I need to go to a family wedding in Pakistan, but I don't want to pay for the air fare, so lets arrange a convenient visit to Pakistan, to view the floods, and I can go to the wedding at the same time, thereby saving me lots of money. Cameron spent a long time criticising Labour over expences claims, then allows this to happen. She should be made to pay all monies back, including the flight costs.

  11. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Link

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 430 views
  12. bigbull
    Started by bigbull,

    how do get one of those sig saying that my application is in progress for the specials please

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 421 views
  13. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    In the past two years, I've notice more incidents of parents with children in tow in public paying more attention to cell phones and I Pads than their children. Last week a father got on the bus with a toddler and went to the back of the bus. Before we reached the next stop, the bus driver called out for the man not to let the child lean out of the window. He said it again. The child remained leaning out the window, while the father nodded engrossed in his cell phone convo completely oblivious to the fact that by now everyone on the bus was looking at him. The bus travelled about a block and the bus driver stopped the bus. He made the announcement using the bus PA this ti…

    OldAfricaHand
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8458465/British-man-deported-from-Australia-over-criminal-past.html what a big pity we cannot do the same over here, deportations are nearly always stopped by the ''it's against their human rights'' judges. That Scumbag who killed a 13 year old girl, and drove off without stopping should be the first to go.

    • 1 reply
    • 316 views
    IveToldYouOnce
  15. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    I am 13% less happy with the 'Crunchie' Easter egg than I am the 'Buttons' Easter egg that I bought ealier today. I have come to this conclusion by taking a poll, of myself, and putting the results through a very complicated algorithm (actually I just pressed some random numbers on a calculator), which came up with the result of 13%. Actually it came to considerably more than that, but I hadn't taken account of the 'belief quotient' that gave the Crunchie extra credit, for making me believe it was better for me than 'straight' chocolate. In another epiphany. I need to buy more oven chips.

    • 23 replies
    • 727 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.