Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Got to be careful when cameras are about. I feel for this Officer!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    Mark.1546620627
  2. Duffman
    Started by Duffman,

    To continue the RN theme of television series, there is yet another starting soon so here's a heads up: Monday 14 March 2011 Military History Channel - SKY 531 1700-1800 Five Part Series; How To Command A Nuclear Submarine

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 2.1k views
    E29NP1546080952
  3. LankyDan
    Started by LankyDan +,

    I have put off doing my practical test because there is no way I could afford the extortionate insurance fees. I am thinking of doing a driving course in April (Previously done lessons about 20hrs) Just out of interest I checked on my dads car to see if I passed today how much the insurance would cost. Anyone know any cheaper car insurance providers for young drivers?

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Loudand
    Started by Loudand,

    Cat is lost,have you seen it?

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 963 views
    Administrative Account
  5. seanl9103
    Started by seanl9103,

    Hey, Hopefully someone can give me answer I'm going to be watching Wrestlemania tonight on Sky box office. If i was to record the event using Sky+, could i watch it again without being charged, or will you have to pay again. My brother has school in the morning, so can't stay up all night watching it. I've searched online only to find no definate answer.

    • 3 replies
    • 503 views
  6. DCI TAGGART
    Started by DCI TAGGART,

    Just onto series2 this weekend of the excellent Between the lines about CIB at the MET in the early to mid nineties. It was fantastic and was pretty timely during that time. If you haven't seen it .. .really worth a watch.

    • 3 replies
    • 521 views
  7. MC1
    Started by MC1,

    Skip to 2:15.. Brilliant! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7T2g_4j0UY&feature=topvideos

    • 5 replies
    • 633 views
    E29NP1546080952
  8. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    I know that strictly this should be in the 'Help Me' section but more people frequent the Locker Room. I heard a song in a shop at the weekend, I know it's the Pet Shop Boys but I can't for the life in me remember the name - pretty sure it was originally done by the Beach Boys but I can't find anything on the net anywhere. I'm trying so hard to 'hear' it in my head I've gone blank. :lol: And a bit mental. I know they did a few covers, including U2, but I can't find it again and my age means that anything I did five minutes ago gets forgotten. :whistle2:

    • 7 replies
    • 625 views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  9. K9-Oscar
    Started by K9-Oscar,

    Hello friends I've been around for sometime.. I would like to say that I have been very fortunate and made some great friends on this forum which continued in the real life. Anyway... The milestone... 1 more to go for my 2000th rubbish

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 731 views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Happy Birthday Goldtop - if you are still out there.

    • 4 replies
    • 220 views
  11. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    I pruned both of my mailboxes today to discover 3,983 emails in my gmail account and 8,961 in my Blueyonder account, all sent between November and Now. That is a combined total of 12,944. I implore you all to prune your mailboxes, as you come across some gold in them! I've had penile enlargement devices and creams to methods to get the queen to abdicate, it's surreal. And one Joy Nayaboko keeps telling me I have inherited $40,000,000 from some Nigerian fellow I had no idea existed. Bye guys, I'm off to the Seychelles for a while

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 646 views
    Doghandler2009
  12. Headset57
    Started by Headset57,

    'Cameron & Clegg, the early years, Ah, even back then the 'cracks' were starting to appear in the coalition... mind you i see the same thing at PM Q time... you could also probably adapt this video for anything, from the early turn briefing to people yo love and know! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJC0FfqRkm4

    • 3 replies
    • 588 views
    E29NP1546080952
  13. skelosia
    Started by skelosia,

    Or is it rather quiet on here lately? There doesn't seem to be many new threads......

  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12918742 It is good to see that the Judges are dealing appropriately with these MP's that fiddled their expences, and that they are being sent to prison. My only concern is that it all appears a little one sided, when someone like Jackboot Jacqui, our esteemed ex Home Secretary, can claim £110,000 for one room in her sisters house, and porn movies for her Hubby, and just gets a slap on the wrist. Looks like one law for some, another law for others.

    OldAfricaHand
  15. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    Just reading the article below link here, reminded me of an email faux pas made whilst conducting a conversation with a colleague about a mutual colleague. All by email. The content was a little bitchy, admittedly, so imagine my horror when I pressed 'Send' and realised the 'To' field contained said mutual colleague's email address! It was an open plan office, with small partitions and I had the agonising task of sitting waiting for her to open and read it (recall did not work and very rarely works, be warned!). Sure enough her head popped up and she glared at me so off I went to go and apologise to her. Anyone else had the agonising realisation that you had se…

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.