Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Hotlush
    Started by Hotlush +,

    • 4 replies
    • 508 views
  2. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    I have found some cheap flights for a long weekend in Barcelona in April. Has anyone been before? I am just wondering if anyone can recommend any cheap but decent hotels in the city. Im looking at about £50 a night if its possible. Any other tips would be welcome Thanks All

    • 9 replies
    • 606 views
  3. RGK
    Started by RGK,

    I've just recieved my new Police Blackberry. Brilliant, now I can read my emails from the comfort of the Rec Room, I don't even have to go to the Cons Workroom. What a time-saver that is!!

    Jaydee1546620346
  4. OnTheBeat1546080924
    Started by OnTheBeat1546080924,

    BBC Video & Story Madness

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
    TommyBaz1546081266
  5. IrateShrike
    Started by IrateShrike +,

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LION-ALCOMETER-S-D2-EX-POLICE-BREATHALYSER-/280646094362?pt=UK_Gadgets&hash=item4157cf8e1a omg has anyone reported this yet?!!111

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 2k views
  6. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    Just thought I'd share this service with you. I have been using Dropbox for about a year and a half now and it is great for sharing files across multiple computers and storing stuff [and archiving media] to the cloud. You get 2GB free storage and it automatically syncs, I use it to backup my coursework that has been completed on the computer as it means if anything were to happen, it'd still be available, nice little service really, can't be bad for free? Can it? Sign up here: http://db.tt/9rh2EBE I'd recommend it as it make backup and sharing so easy; Mac, PC whatever, it works cross platform. (and yes, I have used my referral URL but I do not make money out of it.)

    • 6 replies
    • 613 views
  7. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I woukld like to say thank you to 30down and his wife. And wish him a speedy recovery with his left foot, one thing for sure he will not be playing football for a while and he he does they will be useing it as the football. I was shocked to find out that he had to buy the cruches from the NHS also, now I know the NHS is short of money. The trip to the UK over all was a great success a update will be done on the topic for the wristbands shortly when I have recoverd a little, I am having problems with my stomach ( I can not handle the English food any more) no its realy from the stress of back to work .

  8. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I scored 6% on the Tossr scale, and am apparently 'a balanced dude'. "Welcome to the normal masses. You might drop an occasional "blue-sky" into conversation, but you're pleasant enough to spend time with. Keep up the good work." Happy with that! This is what it's all about; Tossr

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Guest GodAtum
    Started by Guest GodAtum,

    I commute from a unsafe area so try to cover up my suit with a casual jacket. Am I being paranoid?

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. police5670
    Started by police5670,

    Two British Police Officers that were seriously injured whilst on duty are set to take their place on the starting line of the Virgin London Marathon 2011... PC Rathband & PC Gareth Rees are two truly inspirational officers. Dig deep and donate whatever you can Just Giving

    • 0 replies
    • 436 views
  11. seanl9103
    Started by seanl9103,

    Did anyone catch this new programme ? it started 10.00 on Sunday 27th of February. It was advertised as " greys anatomy" with a gun. I only watched it as the police women looked rather nice . To be honest, the hour past pretty quickly.

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    I dont think there is any danger any of this lot are ever going to get a sniff of power. What a brilliant Interview. *Apologies if posted elsewhere, This video has started doing the internet rounds.

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. B_Rob
    Started by B_Rob,

    Dame Elizabeth Taylor dies at the age of 79 Dame Elizabeth Taylor, one of the 20th Century's biggest movie stars, has died in Los Angeles at the age of 79. The double Oscar-winning actress had a long history of ill health and was being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure. Her four children were with her when she died at Cedars-Sinai Medical centre, her publicist said. In a statement, her son Michael Wilding called her "an extraordinary woman who lived life to the fullest". "We know, quite simply, that the world is a better place for Mom having lived in it," he continued. "Her legacy will never fade, her spirit will always be …

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 840 views
    Whopper MacBig +
  14. Rooster1
    Started by Rooster1,

    So I'm putting this thread together after the amount of interest there was in Police shows in some of the recent daily threads. I thought we could all discuss our favourite Police shows and maybe inform others of good shows around, be it Documentary or Drama. I'll kick it off with one of my favourite Police shows, Flashpoint yes its Canadian but it follows a SWAT style elite Police unit called the SRU (Strategic Response Unit) Its interesting to other shows of its kind because it starts with a major decision in the episodes case then works backwards to show how they got there running through the story then showing the outcome. It has some great casting and I def recomm…

      • Like
    • 49 replies
    • 3.1k views
  15. ulllas
    Started by ulllas * ,

    Send Any File... To Any One... Any Where!! WWW.VOUPLE.COM !!![/font]

    • 2 replies
    • 536 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.