Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Obain
    Started by Obain,

    IE ''I pay your wages'' and ''Shouldn't you be catching real criminals?'' Why do people repeat these tired old cliches? They are absolute balls as arguements because they arn't even based on fact or truth. There are so so so many reasons that the person making these comments is wrong that is just untrue. When I hear these it makes me want to pull out my eyeballs and use them as earplugs.

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Tbartonâ„¢
    Started by Tbartonâ„¢,

    Morning everyone. Anyone else off today? This is my 1st day off in ages and i've got nothing to do! Typical! I'm really bored!

    • 12 replies
    • 715 views
  3. ds1989
    Started by ds1989,

    I know this has nothing to do with Policing matters, but saw the advert for the program on tv today and noticed that chair that the Commander was sitting look like leather and had an Aston Martin logo on....I'm quite knowlegable on the Royal Navy having been in the cadets as a kid and as a adult Royal Marine Cadet instructor, thought with all the budget cuts and scrapping of ships I thought the last thing they would be doing was putting Aston Martin chairs on the bridge on Type 42 Destroyers! Looks good though! Just had a look around on the net and found out Aston Martin is affiliated to HMS Manchester!

      • Like
    • 67 replies
    • 6.5k views
  4. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12642898 A practical demonstration!! "Student feedback for this event was uniformly positive," Prof Bailey said. I bet it was!!

    • 3 replies
    • 252 views
  5. SC James
    Started by SC James,

    So last week I collected a new car. It's a 2002 '02 Retail Spec Vauxhall Omega, 3.2V6 - MV6 spec, with black recaro leather. It goes like a rocket and is very smooth, has a very safe car feel about it. Today I changed the cambelt kit, water pump, auxiliary belt, auxiliary belt tensioner, and replaced the coolant. It's not ex plod, and has full history. Must say, I'm a bit of an Omega nut, and I couldn't refuse this one - given that it it cost less than 4 figures! Do you like? :

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 922 views
  6. Vixxer
    Started by Vixxer,

    Why do they all look awful? As if they've been through the wash then been sat on by the family dog while drying? Do any other forces use these caps or do most have decent looking ones?

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. m.rooke1987
    Started by m.rooke1987,

    Hello everyone! I'm going to keep this short and sweet! Basically I am just wondering if within the nationwide police forces weather there are various clubs that take place weekly? i.e Football, Boxing etc? I am currently undertaking my S.C training and am due to start in June. I was hoping that maybe there is a Boxing club as I am a keen boxer. Many thanks!

    Scotia1546081133
  8. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12663730 Whilst I appreciated that Barclays hasn't taken public money, how, when the Country is on the brink of bankruptcy can this be right? I don't blame Bob Diamond for taking it BTW. If someone offered me £6.5 mill I'd snap their bloody hand off. It's the fact it was offered in the first place that disgusts me, when Banks are cutting back on staff left, right and centre and those that are left are being pushed more and more, many to braking point (personal experience), this sort of thing really pisses me off.

    • 3 replies
    • 340 views
  9. jaysec
    Started by jaysec,

    Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me

    • 4 replies
    • 426 views
  10. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    Great bit of British comedy filmed in 1959, a group raw recruits have to hit the mean streets of London due to all the regs have flu, look out for Special Constable Charles Hawtrey! edit Wrong SC (cheers David)

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Administrative Account
  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Easy rider: After 56 years and 700,000 miles it's finally time to sell my motorbike... for £40,000 Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355153/Easy-rider-After-56-years-700-000-miles-finally-time-sell-motorbike--40-000.html#ixzz1DT0ZIl4Q He USED to be so much better looking.

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Eurocopter1546081234
    Started by Eurocopter1546081234,

    Bonjour! Le Samedi est ici! Ce que nous sommes tous aujourd'hui faire?

    • 16 replies
    • 927 views
  13. Kraxein
    Started by Kraxein,

    just one of the many videos showing our military having a bit of fun lol

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 678 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8355435/Roadblocks-set-up-to-catch-drivers-smoking.html is this a joke, or have Essex cleared up all the crime in the county, and have nothing better to do. Things appeared to have improved in Essex since R. Baker rode off into the sunset, but who ever permitted this nonsense has retained some of RB's funny habits.Maverick222011-03-04 10:34:55

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/byelection/8361265/Barnsley-Central-by-election-Nick-Clegg-laments-bad-result-for-Lib-Dems.html I still find it incredible that 14,724 people still vote for Labour after the state they left the country in. I think it just proves that most of those that vote Labour are seriously lacking in the brain department.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.