The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8364053/Cabinet-fears-over-Prince-Andrews-trade-role.html I really think it's time this ''free-loader'' was told to find a real job and stop sponging off the taxpayer. I do think the comments by MP Chris Bryant were slightly out of order when Bryant is the man who photographed himself in his Y fronts and sent it to a Gay Magazine, a little of the 'kettle calling the pot black'. Is that how we expect our MP's to behave.
-
- 5 replies
- 320 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I thought I saw a ghost once..... It was one year after the 9/11 attack. I woke up during the night to get some water and I saw a woman standing at the bottom of my bed. I rubbed my eyes and she was still there staring at me!! I put my head down on my pillow for a few seconds and when I looked up she was gone. Probably the scariest moment of my life! I don't know if this was a real ghost or my mind playing tricks on me, but it was creepy as hell!
-
-
Tuesday 15 March 2011 Channel 4 2100-2200 From up in the clouds to down in the deep, Heston's final challenge is to shake up the stodgy menu on a Navy submarine. With sailors lacking in energy and nutrients, Heston cooks up some brain fuel and brings a Michelin-standard storage technique to the ship's kitchen. But will his menu be granted a seat at the Captain's table? Heston boards the nuclear-powered Royal Navy sub, HMS Turbulent, to shake up the sailors' food. It's not long before Heston realises he's got a big job on his hands: the men are out on patrol for 90 days at a time, and they're eating three stodgy meals a day. And with so little opportunity for e…
-
I was bored, and inspired by a friend on facebook who pointed out the "warning" signs for ducks on the road. it got me thinking, what else could you have? Challenge: make a new amusing sign for use on the roads, be it warning, informational, or instructional.(*edit* you must make it yourself!) My Entry. A warning sign for use on the main streets of town centres, or where there is a high public house count. can have the plate "Between 9pm-3am Friday-Sunday"
-
I am thinking of applying to Foxton's as a Property Negotiator, but I am just wondering if anyone is one or knows someone who is and can tell me first hand experience of the job? (Not just Foxtons, any estate agent)
-
"A comparison between social interactions within virtual communities compared to traditional communities" Im posting this for a friend who is doing his dissertation at University. Please click the link above, the title of the dissertation, to fill it out. It will take no more then 10 minutes and will be a great help. Thanks, Andy.
-
Hello Everyone, I'm sorry if I have intruded onto your website, but I found the link in my email and I really do want to be part of what you do. I might not be much but my offer is sincere. I know I am probably not the kind of person you are looking for to help at all, infact you maybe best to throw me in the dustbin and forget about me. Anyway, if anyone is reading this post, please may I offer my services. I am very good at online research and I am very computer literate and I certainly know my way around the internet. I can help people who are struggling with using the computer as I have taught others how to use the computer. As you know cyber crime is just as imp…
-
Starting in Spring 2011, the new owners of Wimbledon Studios will have ex stars showing off the sets http://wimbledonstudios.com/events.php
-
NEW PRIMETIME COMEDY SHOW CALLING ALL COUPLES! You and your partner could be the stars of a hilarious new prime time comedy panel show. Is there something that you and your partner just can’t stop arguing about? Is there one thing your partner does that drives you totally bonkers? Does your partner have an annoying habit? Why not let our celebrity panel decide which one of you is right? No issue is too small or ridiculous for us! Email us now at couples@endemoluk.com for an application form Or give us a call on our hotline on 0333 577 7772 (Don’t forget to leave your full name and number) Please note all 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as 01 or …
-
Just wondering what moments people have had where they wished the ground had opened up...the really nail biting 'oh rats I shouldnt have done that' kind of thing.... (Plus an excuse to have a chuckle at other peoples experiences) Fire away.......
-
Firstly,is it my imagination or is it very quiet both here and on the General Police Discussion forum ? anyway. My question ,to myself or anyone else who may have an answer is this; once this period of austerity and massive cuts is over, will things like fuel duty,NHS cuts and everything else that HMG have done be reversed,thus going back to something like the status quo again.I hope so, or is that being a little naieve.
-
- 8 replies
- 479 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Have a go at this: This is a 5th grade math problem. . This is not a trick question. This is a real maths problem so don't say that a bus has no legs. The bus driver is not part of the equation. There are 7 girls in a bus Each girl has 7 backpacks In each backpack, there are 7 big cats For every big cat there are 7 little cats Question: How many legs are there on the bus?
-
has anyone read this book,if not you should get it, it's a good read by quite a good martial artist, covering all kinds of fighting aspects including the build up to a fight and how to avoid it to actually staying up and in it, i'm not trying to advertise but the advice in that book kept me out of hospital last night :) give it a read.
-
Infiltration of Police Specials Forum http://www.tpuc.org/...php?f=4&t=30353 The stuff people leave in the public domain.. Its ignorant OIKS, you oik. Not bloody Lord of the Rings.